剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
He put you away the first time, I'm gonna put you away the last.
我通知了市长
I called the mayor,
告诉她康纳·波普已经被逮捕了
told her Conor Pope is in custody.
她表示感激
She sends her appreciation.
我们已经共事一整年了 警督
We've had a long year so far together, Lieutenant,
你我的关系应该已经更进一步了
and I'd like to think we've gotten closer,
所以我只问你一遍
so I'm only gonna ask this once.
七年前 你有没有利用拉克尔·洛佩斯
Did you leverage Raquel Lopez to illegally obtain evidence
为洛城警局非法取证
for the LAPD seven years ago?
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
跟我们说实话吧 拜托
Just tell us the truth, please.
我说的是实话
I am.
所以就这样了吗
So that's how it's gonna be?
这个小队没有信任是无法运转的 警督
Because this unit can't function without trust, Lieutenant.
那就相信我
Then trust me.
我们抓到波普了
We got Pope.
他不会再接近我们了
He's never coming near us again.
我们得谈谈早些的事
We should talk about earlier.
你今天所看见的 这是我们分内的工作
What you saw today, we train for that,
但我们的工作一般不是这样的
but that's not how the job is, usually.
你每天都身处险境之中
You're in harm's way every day.
你得保护自己 我明白
You need to fend for yourself. I get that.
对 生死攸关之时那是本能反应
Yeah. Instincts kick in when it's life or death,
我知道那看起来很野蛮 但是...
and I know it looked brutal, but...
我只希望你对我的看法不会发生变化
I just hope you don't look at me differently.
维克多 我知道你是特警队的
Victor, I knew you were SWAT,
但我不知道你有这般能耐
but I didn't know you could do that.
你太棒了
You were amazing.
等等
Wait.
我以为你吓坏了 处于震惊之中
I thought you were freaked out, in shock.
我是很震惊 但或许是好的那种
It-it was shocking, but the good kinds, maybe?
每天早上我和你吻别时
It takes so much every morning
都要很努力才能不去想
when I kiss you goodbye to not think
这可能是我最后一次见到你
that's the last time I might see you.
我知道你的工作很危险 不过...
I know you've got a dangerous job, but...
今天看着你执行任务 拯救生命
seeing you in action, watching you save lives today?
如果你能处理好这些
If you can handle that,
你就能处理好生活给我们出的各种难题
you can handle anything that life throws at us.
怎么了
What?
我今天本来有个完整的计划
I had this whole plan today.
没错 本来会很特别的
Yeah, it was gonna be really special.
不管了 我知道这不是最浪漫的地方
To hell with it. I-I know this isn't the most romantic place,
但你让我很快乐
but... you make me so happy.
我想和你共度余生
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
邦妮·朗斯代尔
Bonnie Lonsdale,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
当然 我当然愿意
Hell yeah, of course I will.
维克多·谭必胜
Victor Tan for the win!
谭
Tan!
好消息 我觉得我知道你在找的那个
Good news. I think I know where that, uh...
证物在哪里了 你好 邦妮
evidence you were looking for is-- Hi, Bonnie.
-你好 -坏消息是
- Hi. - The bad news is,
我很确定它在市里的垃圾处理厂
I'm pretty sure it's at the city dump.
原来是一位救援人员在发生枪击后
Turns out, one of the M.E.S pocketed it
把它装进了口袋里 然后就忘了
after the shooting, and then forgot.
把它留在了自己的防护衣里
He left it in his hazmat suit.
之后所有东西都被当作生物废弃物丢弃了
All that stuff gets disposed of as biowaste at the end of the day.
我认识一个可以帮我们找回垃圾的人
I know a guy who can pull the trash for us,
但我们得赶在他们关门前马上出发
but we got to leave right now before they close.
没关系
Hey, hey. It's okay.
我不需要了
I don't need it.
我已经答应了
I already said yes.
你答应了 她答应了
You said yes? She said yes!
-太好了 -谢谢
- Hey, that's amazing. - Thanks.
你们要结婚了
You're getting married.
真抱歉让你那么麻烦 不过
Sorry you went through so much trouble, but, uh,
我会给她买♥♥枚新戒指的
I'm gonna get her a new ring.
一枚不会让我们想起命悬一线那天的戒指
One that doesn't remind us of the day we almost died.
等等 你们要把一枚完好无缺的戒指
Wait, wait, wait. Y-You're gonna leave a perfectly good ring
丢在垃圾处理厂吗
at the city dump?
没人拦着你去把它挖出来 吉姆
Nothing stopping you from digging it up, Jim.
说不定你有一天会用得上的
Maybe you'll need it one day.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
欢迎来到市政厅
Welcome to City Hall.
-我们认识吗 -我认识你 阿隆索警官
- Have we met? - I know who you are, Officer Alonso.
我也知道你是一位有着丰富经验
I also know you're an exemplary cop
以及优秀履历的模范警官
with a long, decorated history.
你为副市长工作
You work for the deputy mayor.
我们只想知道我们是否能达成共识
We just want to know how we can agree on things.
你工作快五年了
You're coming up on your five-year.
有望得到你应得的提拔
Good optics for a deserved promotion.
你知道我想要什么吗
You know what I want?
我希望你老板的儿子能开始遵守法律
I want your boss's son to start following the law
得到他所需的帮助
and get the help he needs.
地检不会管这事的
The D.A. won't touch this.
你无法立案的
You've got no case.
你现在是在捅马蜂窝 也只是一无所获
Now, you're kicking up a hornet's nest for nothing.
除了给你和你特警队的朋友带来痛苦
Nothing, except a lot of misery for you and your friends at SWAT.
可能查不到血检记录
There may be no record of a blood test,
但还有一个当时在场的急救员
but there was still an EMT who had to administer it.
他同意口供上签字 确认昨晚
He had no problem signing an affidavit swearing
他抽了雅各布·卡特的血
he drew Jacob Carter's blood last night.
我想地检会好奇为什么没有检查结果
I bet the D.A. Will be curious why the results are missing.
再加上我的证词
Along with my testimony,
雅各布会为自己的行为买♥♥单
Jacob will face the consequences for his actions.
你做好分内之事 我也一样
You do what you have to do. I'll do the same.
阿隆索警官
Hey, Officer Alonso.
祝你今天好运
You have a good day now.
警督
Oh, Lieutenant.
请进
Come in.
我想看看今天这事之后你怎么样了
Wanted to see how you were holding up after today.
不必如此
You didn't have to.
我在炉子上煮东西
I got something on the stove.
警♥察♥问了我很多关于七年前的问题
The police asked me a lot of questions about seven years ago.
波普第一次被捕的事
Pope's first arrest.
我没说我们有协议
I didn't say anything about our arrangement.
很抱歉让你经历这种事
I'm sorry you had to go through that,
-但你没必要保护我 -我当然有
- but you didn't have to protect me. - Sure I did.
你救我一命 我欠你
I owe you for saving my life.
如果你公开提出证据
If you came forward with evidence publicly,
你就会成为控方的主要目击证人
you would've been the prosecution's star witness.
波普想要不坐牢
All Pope would need to stay out of jail
就要找个办法让你闭嘴
was to find a way to silence you.
你和你的小队解释了吗
Did you explain that to your team?
他们不必像我一样
They don't have the burden of living
肩负生活在灰色地带的担子
in the gray areas like I have to.
这是我愿意付出的代价
It's a price I'm willing to pay.
进来
Come on in.
妹子 你真漂亮
Girl, you look amazing.
洪都刚到家
Hondo just got home.
真的很高兴见到你
I'm so glad to see you.
我没收到洪都的消息 所以我以为你已经走了
I didn't hear from Hondo, so I thought you left town already.
这个...
Well...
你就像是个电影明星
You look like a movie star.
你还没打扮好
You're not dressed yet.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm-I'm sorry.
我刚到家
I... I just got home.
我让你们俩单独聊一会
Yeah, well, I'm gonna leave you two, give you a minute.
宝贝 今天事情很多
Baby, it was a rough day.
今晚我去不了了
I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.
对不起 但我只是不知道
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表