剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
But on the bright side, your boyfriend's faithful.
约格·瓦德维诺斯 洛杉矶人
Jorge Valdovinos, L.A. Local.
在骨头棒倒台之前
Loosely affiliated with Los Huesos
是他们的一员
until they were taken down.
看来他已经转而效忠
Looks like he shifted allegiance
第七队 负责南洛杉矶的生意
to El Septimo and runs South LA for them.
-最后出现地址 -还在查
- Last known address? - Still searching.
-有线索了马上发给你 -收到
- I'll send it over as soon as I get a hit. - Roger.
有收获吗
Any luck?
他说什么都没看见
Says he didn't see anything.
看到警♥察♥来了就躲进屋子了
He's been cooped up inside since he saw LAPD.
克里斯
Chris.
26D正在追踪潜在嫌疑人
26-David tracking possible suspect.
目标穿灰色卫衣 凡内斯街70号♥
Gray hoodie, Van Ness and 70th.
他刚进了那栋楼
He just went into that complex.
嫌疑人进入了
Suspect has entered apartment complex
凡内斯9510号♥的公♥寓♥楼
at 9510 Van Ness.
我们正在追踪
We're checking it out.
警♥察♥来了
他们看见我了 正朝这边来了
指挥官 有线索了
Commander, we got a hit.
豪尔赫名下有辆车登记在这栋公♥寓♥里
Jorge has a car registered to an apartment inside the erimeter.
我现在把地址发过去
I'm sending the address over now.
凡内斯街 9510号♥公♥寓♥
凡内斯街70号♥
Van Ness and 70th?
克里斯和斯特里特就在那儿
That's where Chris and Street are.
24D 没看到他 全部安全
24-David. No sign of him here. All's clear.
克里斯 斯特里特 那里有恶魔的支援
Chris, Street, El Diablo has back-up at that location.
撤退 马上撤退
Fall back now! Now!
赶快从那儿出来
Get out of there now!
26D 对方火力很猛
26-David. We are under heavy fire!
-至少有六名嫌疑人 -20D赶来支援
- At least a half-dozen suspects. - 20-David enroute!
22D在路上
22-David on the way!
我没子弹了 切换至备用武器
I'm out. Switching to secondary.
我想我射中恶魔了
I think I winged El Diablo!
他还活着 他们在移♥动♥
He's alive. They're on the move.
26D 恶魔和另外一名嫌疑人
26-David. El Diablo with another suspect headed
朝建筑北侧的楼梯间去了
for the stairwell on the north side of the building.
还有45秒 坚持住
45 seconds out! Just hang in there.
注意掩护
Cover!
我们得走了
We got to go!
快快快
Go, go, go. Go, go!
右侧右侧
Right! Right! Right!
快走
Let's go! u202d
弹♥药♥耗尽 切换至备用武器
Running low. Switching to secondary.
收到
Roger.
克里斯 趴下
Chris, get down!
让我看一下
Let me see.
你没事的 没事的 子弹击中了防弹背心
You're good, you're good. It just hit your vest.
快点 我们得走了 不能留在这里 快走
Come on. We got to move. We can't stay here. Come on!
站起来 先单膝起身
On your feet. Get on one knee.
没事的 重心放低
It's okay. Stay down. Stay down!
拿着
u202dHere, take it.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go. Come on.
快点 我们得走了 不能留在这
Come on. We got to move. We can't stay here.
我们走
Let's go.
你看到了几人
How many did you count?
快点 快走
Come on. Come on. u202d
注意脚下 你看到了几人
Watch it. How many did you count?
克里斯
Chris?
九个 包括恶魔
Nine. Nine with El Diablo.
-明白 -我击倒了两人
- All right. - u202dI-I got two.
我也击倒了两人
Me, too. I got two. u202d
还剩五人
That's five left.
20D还有30秒到达
20-David. 30 seconds out.
这里是26D 我们正在东侧走廊寻找出口
26-David. We're looking for an exit down the south hallway.
克里斯 过来
Chris, come on.
快来
Come on! u202d
车♥库♥通道
该死
Damn it!
找掩护
Take cover.
过去
Move.
快进去
Move, move, move.
屋里还有其他人吗
Is there anyone else inside?
还有我女儿
Just my daughter.
带上她躲到厕所去
Okay, get her and yourself in the bathroom,
锁上门 躲进浴缸里 低下身子 明白吗
lock the door, stay in the tub and stay low, all right?
谢谢你 快去
Thank you. Go.
对方有四人 正在沿着走廊
There's four of 'em. They're checking out
搜索各公♥寓♥
the apartment down the hall.
我们不能留在这 会牵连太多平民
We can't stay here. Puts too many civilians at risk.
等他们一开门 我们就开火
As soon as they come out, we engage.
什么 不行 你...
What? No, you...
你中枪了 别乱动
You were hit. Stay here.
斯特里特 我没事
Street, I'm fine.
好吧
All right.
他们来了
They're coming.
克里斯 斯特里特 回答我
Chris, Street, talk to me!
我们出来了
Coming out!
欢迎各位
Welcome to the party.
你没事吧 需要通知医护人员吗
Are you all right? Do you need a medic?
我没事 子弹打在了防弹背心上
I'm fine. Caught one in the vest.
-克里斯 -行动还未结束
- Chris? - The op's not over.
20D呼叫指挥部
This is 20-David to Command.
-已与克里斯和斯特里特汇合 -收到
- We got Chris and Street. - Roger that.
50D队和巡警已经包围了建筑
50-David squad and patrol have the building surrounded.
未发现恶魔
No sign of Diablo.
我击中了恶魔的腿
I got El Diablo in the leg.
-他流了很多血 -好 我们动身吧
- He was bleeding pretty badly. - All right, let's move.
谭 卢卡 恶魔一定还在楼里
Tan, Luca, El Diablo must still be in the building.
试试站在街对面的楼顶能否看到他
See if you can get a visual from the roof across the street.
收到 马上动身
Roger that. We're heading over.
看起来他在二楼北侧
u202dLooks like he's on the north side, second floor.
收到
Roger that.
未发现踪迹 洪都
No sign of him, Hondo.
等等
Hold it.
谭 卢卡 二楼第三间公♥寓♥
Tan and Luca, second floor, third apartment
-建筑东侧 -收到 走
- from the east side. - Roger that. u202dGo.
克里斯 斯特里特 把她护送出去
Chris, Street, get her out of here.
我们走
Let's go.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
白♥痴♥
Idiotas!
我得走了
I have to go now.
洛城警局
LAPD!
把枪放下
Drop your gun.
我不会说第二遍
I won't say it twice.
好 我把枪放下
All right, I'm putting it away.
再靠近一步我就开枪了
One step further, I shoot.
我们不希望任何人受伤
We don't want anyone else to get hurt.
告诉他放下枪
Tell him to drop his gun!
洪都 我从窗户可以击中他
Hondo, I got a shot through the window,
但他身后有遮挡
but my backstop isn't clean.
听我说 我们都想和平解决这事
Listen to me. We want to end this peacefully.
-没谁非得死在这里 -现在说这个太晚了
- Nobody else needs to die today. - It's too late for that.
告诉我们你想要什么
Tell us what you want.
加满油的车 再要一架飞机 还是钱
Car full of gas? Another plane? Money?
你当我傻吗
You think I'm stupid?
不不不 这不会以你希望的方式结束
No, no, no, no, no, this won't end the way you want.
还是有遮挡
Still not clean.
说吧 肯定有什么东西
Come on, man. There's got to be something.
再挪一点
A little more.
你在这么久之后来到这里 一定事出有因
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表