剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I found this is Nate's stuff.
大概十五岁的时候 我们把这页从杂♥志♥上撕了下来
Ripped it out of a magazine when we were, like, 15.
梦想着
We dreamt of, uh,
有一天能攒够钱一起买♥♥一辆
saving up enough money to go in on one together
轮流开
one day, share it.
如果内特一直留着这个 那一定对他来说意义非凡
If Nate kept it all this time, it must've meant something to him.
知道吗 追查这根球棒的过程中
You know, chasing after this bat
我明白了
made me realize
人们总是在拼命追逐自己没有的东西 但其实
just how much people want what they don't have, when really,
我们应该感激自己已经拥有的一切
they should just be grateful for what's right in front of them.
多谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
我得去打个电♥话♥
Okay. I got to make a call.
回头见
Okay. See you.
萨尔索叔叔 你好
Uncle Sarzo. Hey.
我知道
I know.
我知道我好久没打过电♥话♥了
I know, I... It's been a while since I last called.
我在想我能不能
But I was wondering if it'd be cool if maybe I can
去你家住一段时间
crash with you guys for a little while?
住车♥库♥也不错
The garage sounds great.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
告诉我侄女我今晚就背着一大袋子软糖
Tell my niece I'm coming over with a jumbo bag
和她一边看《鲨鱼马拉松》一边吃
of Sour Patch Kids and we're watching the Shark Marathon tonight.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
-指挥官 -警视
- Commander. - Inspector.
感谢帮助 祝回途顺利
Thank you for your help, and have a safe flight home.
希望木村可以帮助你们扳倒野泽家族
I hope Kimura helps you finally take down the Nozawa clan.
谭警官
Officer Tan.
我的祖父在二战的时候参与过与中国的战争
My grandfather fought the Chinese during the World War II.
我羞愧地承认
I am embarrassed to say
受他影响 我对你有过偏见
I let his attitude become mine with you.
我十分抱歉
I am deeply sorry.
你是一名杰出的警官
You are an exceptional officer.
我的城市就是你的城市
My city is your city.
随时欢迎你
You are always welcome.
感谢你 警视
Thank you, Inspector.
如果有机会来洛杉矶
You ever come to L.A.,
我请你喝酒
drinks are on me.
看来像我们这种老骨头也能学点新东西
I guess old dogs like us can learn new tricks.
好了
Okay.
知道警局直升机飞行一小时
Any idea how much a police chopper
要花掉多少钱吗
costs to operate per hour?
五百美元
$500?
九千美元
Try $9,000.
-你见过野茂英雄吗 -没有
- You ever meet Hideo Nomo? - No.
但我有一次在道奇体育场的
But I once did an undercover sting
厕所里做卧底
in a Dodger's Stadium bathroom.
希望你能精神满满的 小伙子
I just hope you are excited, young man,
因为你将会去掷出第一球
because you are gonna be throwing out the first pitch.
你知道为了那根球棒 局里要花多少钱吗
Do you know how much that bat is gonna cost the department?
木村被逮捕了 结果才是最重要的 对吧
Kimura's in custody, so the ends justify the means, right?
你下次做出这种疯狂的承诺前 先问问我
Before you go making crazy promises again, just ask first.
-可以吗 -好好 谢谢
- Please? - Right, right. Thanks.
警督 这是我哥哥特里
Uh, Lieutenant, this is my brother Terry.
-很高兴认识你 -你好
- Hey, nice to meet you. - Hey. Hi.
现在啤酒多少钱
So, uh, what do beers there cost now?
十四块
14 bucks.
这是国产酒的价格
And that's domestic.
卢卡 请你哥哥喝酒
Luca, you're buying for your brother.
这是命令
And that's an order.
收到
Got it.
老爸和我说了你做了髋部手术
Dad told me about your hip surgery.
听起来很严重
Sounded major.
恢复得怎么样
How you healing?
正在好起来
It's coming along.
知道吗
You know?
我很高兴你来
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
很高兴你打给我
Glad you called.
很久了
It's been a long time.
抱歉我和你说那些话
Sorry about what I said to you,
就是上次感恩节的时候
you know, last Thanksgiving.
你救人于水火 我拍摄犯罪现场
Look, you save people's lives, I film crime scenes
然后卖♥♥给小报
and then sell them to the tabloids.
谁的工作更体面已经不是秘密了
It's no secret who's got the more honorable gig.
自从小时候
Haven't seen one of these
老爸带我们来过后 我就没见过这些了
since Dad took us up when we were kids, right?
我知道
Yeah, I know, man.
特里
Terry.
不如我们既往不咎
What do you say we let bygones be bygones
你扶我上这架铁鸟怎么样
and you give me a hand getting into this bird?
好
Yeah, all right.
你还行吧
You good?
谢了 老哥
Thanks, bro.
快上来 不然我们比赛要迟到了
Now get in or we're gonna be late to the game.
我正要发短♥信♥给你
I was about to text you.
我...
Listen, I, um...
我知道你经历了可怕的事
I know you've been through an awful thing,
但如果你想和我分手
but if you're gonna break up with me,
帮个忙 速战速决吧
do me a favor and just get it over with.
我是不会和你分手的
That is the last thing I want.
那你为什么你一直将我拒之门外
Then why do you keep pulling away?
你一直有个可以依靠的家
You've always had a family that you could rely on,
一直在你身边
that was there for you.
而我在成长中没有 我想我只是
Growing up without one, I guess I-I just,
习惯了独自处理事情
I got used to getting through stuff on my own.
-吉姆 -我不是那种向恋人诉苦的人
- Jim... - And I'm not the "misery loves company" type.
我只是不想让你趟我的浑水
I just, I didn't want to drag you down into all this.
你真是个傻瓜
You're such an idiot.
这就是两个人在一起的意义
That's the point of being with somebody.
你不必独自一人面对痛苦
It means you don't have to face the pain alone.
好
Okay.
我知道
I know.
你只是还没让我说到那部分
You just didn't let me get to that part yet.
要不要上车
You want to take a ride?
当然好
Love to.
我们就不该开始
We should've never started this.
现在来不及了
It's too late now.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你知道这里现在是半夜四点吧
You do realize it's 4:00 in the morning here.
我完全忘了 你在睡觉
Oh, I totally forgot. You were sleeping.
继续睡吧
Go back to bed.
不 我很高兴你打电♥话♥来
No. I'm glad you called.
看看你 一副睡美人样
Look at you, all sleepy beautiful.
尼歇尔
我喜欢
I like that.
要不要看看其他美丽的事物
You want to see something else pretty beautiful?
看看这个
Check this out.
你看了我的书
You read my book.
洪都
是的
Yes, I did.
还给你买♥♥了纪念品
Also got you a souvenir.
你有没有听说过东京香蕉蛋糕
You ever had a Tokyo Banana?
味道和名字一样恶心吗
Mm, that as nasty as it sounds?
看来你只能等着去试试了
Guess you just gonna have to wait and find out.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
可以说说都是怎么想我的吗
Care to extrapolate on these thoughts?
我想这个你也只能等了
I think you're gonna have to wait on those, too.
我有大概一小时的时间
I got about an hour
就要去机场搭飞机了
before I have to go to the airport to catch my flight.
你要不要和我边聊视频电♥话♥边逛逛东京
You want to give me a FaceTime tour of Tokyo?
好 转一下摄像头 给我看看你在哪
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表