剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
吉姆·斯特里特是单身吗
Is Jim Street single?
你难道不担心你♥爸♥爸知道了 事情会有点难控制吗
Aren't you worried it could get a little messy with your dad?
可能 如果我才十六岁 还归他管的话
Maybe if I was 16 and it was still any of his business.
你想让我弄清楚吗
So you-you want me to find out?
你没再用约会软件了吗
Are you still off the dating apps?
我受够推销自己了
Oh, I'm done with the hustle.
我现在只等着缘分找上门
I'm just gonna let life come to me from now on.
想象一下这些美食都能到你身边来
Now, imagine these culinary treats could come to you
不管你身在何处
wherever you are...
就像送餐服务吗
Like a delivery service.
比这更好 快餐车
No, better. Food truck.
这个可以是团队投资
This could be, like, a team investment, man.
你记得你♥爸♥爸离开我们的那一天吗
Do you remember the day your father left us?
你哭着跑到街上追他
And you went running down the street after him, crying.
我们给你肺部拍的X光
The X-rays we did on your lungs
这里显示有一团不正常的阴影
show an abnormal mass right here.
这么说是肺癌了
So lung cancer.
我希望立刻做活检
I want to do a biopsy immediately.
我不做手术
I ain't doing no operation.
如果你不想做活检 自己的人生自己做主
If you don't want to get that biopsy, it's your life.
不要因为你觉得自己活该得癌 就放任病情
Don't let it be because you think you deserve this cancer,
因为不是这样 老爸
'cause, Pop, you don't.
我有一个我日日思念的女儿
I got a daughter who I miss every day,
但她却不愿和我说话
and she won't even speak to me.
我只是不想再抗争了
I just don't feel like fighting anymore.
如果我让三十年都不理你的温妮跟你坐下来谈谈
I get Winnie to sit down with you after 30 years,
那你就去做活查
then you get that biopsy.
同意吗
Is that a deal?
把钱全都交出来
Give me all your money!
洪都
Hondo.
你把我的魂都吓破了
You scared the living daylights out of me.
你来维加斯干什么 来出差吗
What are you doing in Vegas? You got a work thing here?
我就不能来看看我姐姐吗
I can't just come visit my big sister?
当然可以
Well, sure you can.
你还要傻站着 不来给我个拥抱吗
You gonna stand there, or you gonna give me a hug?
-要不还是等你洗完澡再抱吧 -还是不了
- How about we wait till you take a shower? - How about no?
-不 过来 -我只是... 来吧
- No. Come here. - I'm just... Oh, come on. Oh.
好吧
Ooh, ooh, okay.
好了 行了 行了
Okay, that's enough, that's enough.
妹子 你应该很清楚
Now, girl, you know better.
你不能带着耳机跑步
You can't be out here jogging in earbuds.
可能会有人从身后袭击你
Somebody could come up behind you.
要是我真是个歹徒怎么办
What if I was really a mugger?
那我就狠狠揍你一顿
Then I would've whupped your ass.
你是说用你的汗淹死我吗
You mean drown me in your sweat maybe.
这是维加斯 到处都是沙漠
It's Vegas. It's the desert.
现在想保持身材没那么容易了
And this body is not gonna stay in shape by itself anymore.
看出来了
Yeah, I see.
你来怎么也不提前打个招呼
Why didn't you let me know you were coming?
我好给你准备一间房♥间
I would've got the spare room ready.
我给你留了几条信息 你都没回我
I left you a couple of messages. You never hit me back.
我在赌场工作很忙
You know, between my... my work schedule at the casino
你也要忙着拯救世界
and your saving the world,
我不知道咱们什么时候才能都清醒着通话
I didn't know when we'd both be awake to talk.
你不是来赌钱
You're not here to lose money on blackjack
或者来姐弟团聚的 对吗
or for brother/sister hang time, are you?
希望能是
Wish I was.
如果你是为了爸爸的事来 我不想听
Look, if this is about Dad, I don't want to hear it.
温妮 我是为了爸爸而来
Winnie, it is about Dad.
不
No.
他真的很需要见你一面
He really needs to see you.
不要
No.
他就要动手术了 温妮
He's about to have surgery, Winnie.
为什么
For what?
癌症
Cancer.
医生还需要做个活检看看情况有多糟
Now, they still got to do a biopsy to see how bad it is,
但老爸已经确诊为癌症了
but Pops has cancer.
很遗憾听到这个
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
真的 但是...
I am, but...
但他还有个女儿
but he's got another daughter.
另一个女人生的女儿
With a different mother,
他把全部的爱都倾注在了那个家庭
who he poured all his love into.
可以叫她去握着他的手支持他
She can do the hand holding now.
他后悔了
He's got regrets.
后悔到他觉得
Enough regrets that he doesn't think
他不配战胜病魔
he deserves to beat this thing.
或许他确实不值得
Well, maybe he doesn't.
拜托 温妮 听我说
Come on, Winnie, just hear me out.
求你了
Please.
那个男人很固执
Look, the man is stubborn.
至少我们知道你的固执是从哪来的
We know where you got it from, at least.
我不是来让你为他感到伤心
Look, I'm not here to cause you any grief.
你也没有这个义务为他伤心
And you ain't got no obligations.
但他很害怕
But he's scared.
他真的害怕了
He's really scared.
只有让他的家庭团聚
He only agreed to the biopsy
他才愿意接受活检
if I was able to bring the family back together.
这不公平 洪都
See, that's not fair, Hondo.
你和我做了个约定 记得吗
You and I made a pact, remember?
在他抛弃了我们的时候
When he abandoned us.
对 抛弃了我们
Yes, abandoned us
还有妈妈 去组建了一个新的家庭
and Mom to start some new family.
你和我发誓再也不跟他讲话了
You and I swore we were never gonna talk to him again.
那是很久之前的事了 那时我们还只是孩子
That was a long time ago. We were kids.
这个承诺我守了三十年
Well, I kept my promise for 30 years.
为什么现在要破例
Why should I break it now?
因为这可能是你唯一
Because this might be your only chance
可以对他把心中不满一吐为快的机会
to get all this off your chest to him.
因为我不是要你原谅他 只是去看看他
And because I'm not asking you to forgive him, just see him.
还有因为我亲自来请求你
And because I am here asking you to.
我明天还要上班
I got to go to work tomorrow.
你请几天病假
The casino would shut down
赌场就倒闭了吗
if you called in sick for just a couple of days?
过来尝尝看
Come and get it!
谁说天下没有免费的午餐
Who said there's no such thing as a free lunch?
危地马拉
快餐车
尽量吃
Make the most of it.
很快 你们就得自己买♥♥单了
Pretty soon, you're gonna have to pay full freight for it.
你俩要去哪 穿得这么有型
Hey. Where are you two headed looking so fly?
贴身保护州长 日常工作
Protective detail on the governor. Routine stuff.
她要主持一场人♥权♥会议
She's moderating a human rights conference.
我想见见几个发言人
I actually want to see a couple of the speakers,
尤其是阿明娜·阿巴迪
especially Amina Abadi.
餐车还有投资机会
Hey, we still got investment opportunities in the food truck,
如果你感兴趣的话
if you're interested.
是吗 多少钱
Yeah? How much?
一份五千块 非常划算
Five grand a share. It's a total steal, man.
-五千块 -是的
- Five thousand? - Yeah.
五千块都可以去夏威夷冲浪了
You could book a surfing trip to Hawaii for that.
尝尝这个 你会很乐意
Taste this and you'll be happy
在自己家后院野营的
going camping in your backyard, man.
我以为投资人已经够了
Yo, I thought we had enough investors.
无意冒犯 洛克
No offense, Rocker.
我们大家不是已经凑了三万块了吗
Yeah, didn't we all put in together, like, 30 grand?
我盘算着如果再拉五千块
Yeah, I figure with five grand more,
我们就能买♥♥一套顶级烘焙用具
we can get those top-of-the-line broilers
配谭引进的那个烤箱了
to go with that oven that Tan kicked in.
能增加百分之十五的利润
Increase our profits by, like, 15%.
好吧 你是想让所有人都参股吗
Okay, and did you run this by everyone who owns a stake?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表