剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
这伙人已经伤了人
Hey. This crew has already hurt people.
他们下一把可能是抢银行
And their next job could be a bank, somewhere public,
或者危害无辜平民的公共场所
where innocent civilians are at risk.
你知道这些人有多危险
You know how dangerous these guys are.
我也不希望任何人受到伤害
Okay, I didn't want anyone to get hurt.
那很好
That's fine.
但也帮不到我们
But it doesn't help us.
他们不会抢银行
Okay, it's not gonna be a bank.
银行的响应速度太快了
Bank's response time is too quick for whatever
用热喷枪根本来不及
they're using the thermal lance for.
那他们下一步想做什么 任何细节都有用
Okay, so what's their next job gonna be? Any detail helps.
我听他们说什么现金大奖之类的
I heard 'em talking about some kind of cash prize or something.
我只知道这些
Okay, that's all I know.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
洪都警官
Officer Hondo?
你好 米... 不对
Hey. Um... Mich-- No.
尼歇尔 我说对了吧
Uh, uh, Nichelle. I get it right?
-对了 -好嘞
- You did. - Okay. Whew.
那个司机怎么样了
How is the driver doing?
他没什么事
He's gonna be just fine,
多亏了你
in large part, because of you.
你帮了大忙 不知怎么谢你
I can't thank you enough for your help.
帮我把车拿回来
Getting my van back
作为回谢就够了
would be a good way to return the favor.
你问过负责这案的警探了吗
Did you check with the primary detective on the case?
他说因为卡车撞了我
He said because the truck hit me
车作为证据要被暂扣
it's evidence and needs to hold it,
-但我需要我的车 -我很遗憾
- but I need my van. - Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
因为这个案子还在进行中
It's just, it's still an ongoing case.
我帮你救了受害人
Look, I helped you with the victim,
又帮那些警探确定了司机的身份
and I just now helped those detectives identify the driver.
在我看来 洛城警局欠了我两次人情
The way I look at it, that's twice the LAPD owes me.
好吧 这我无可辩驳
Okay, I can't really argue with that.
我不能保证 但我们可以借辆轿车给你
Look, no promises, we could loan you a car.
我不要轿车 我要我的面包车
I don't need a car. I need my van.
我要接送多尔西的孩子上下学
I run a shuttle service for kids from Dorsey.
多尔西 我去的克伦肖
Dorsey? I went to Crenshaw.
-我不想在这上面跟你争执 -好吧
- I won't hold that against you. - Okay.
原来你去那了
I take it that's where you went.
不是 我去的是鲍德温山的山脊小学
No, I went to Crestridge, Baldwin Hills.
是个私立学校 你接送的是
That's a private school. You're shuttling kids
-我们街区的孩子吗 -我一句话说不清
- in my neighborhood? - It's a long story.
我知道我们的常规办事流程
Look, I know that our standard operating procedures around here
并不理想 我会尽量让他们快点的
are less than ideal, so I'll try to speed things along.
你有名片吗 事情有进展了我好联♥系♥你
Do you have a card? I can reach out if I make something happen.
名片 现在是九十年代吗
A card? This the '90s?
手♥机♥给我 我把号♥码存进去
Just give me your phone. I'll put my number in.
我在吉·尼亚美工作
I work at Gye Nyame.
-雷莫特公园里那家书店吗 -现在已经
- The book shop in Leimert Park? - Oh, it's not just
不是书店了 那里是社区活动中心
a book shop anymore; it's a community center.
-看来你没去过 -对 没去过
- You obviously haven't been. - No, I haven't.
改了名之后就没去过
Not since it changed names.
-什么时候变成社区中心的 -我接手的时候
- When did that happen? - When I took over.
吉·尼亚美是阿善提语
"Gye Nyame" Is an Ashanti term.
意思是"除了上帝"
It means "Except for God."
是个充满希望的地方
It's a... A place of hope.
有时间你可以去坐坐
You should stop by sometime.
说真的 要是有办法拿回我的车 一定打给我
Seriously, call me if you figure out a way to get my van back.
拜托了
Please.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming.
我觉得这件事不能再拖了
I just didn't feel like this could wait.
没关系 找我什么事
Yeah, of course. What's going on?
我知道我现在单独找你出来
Um... I know I'm violating
违背了"我们"的约定
one of the "We" Rules by just coming to you, but...
可是我觉得有必要和你好好谈谈
I feel like I need to really talk to you
泰今早跟我提起的问题
about what Ty said to me this morning.
好 他说什么了
Okay. What did he say?
他说我对你比对他更上心
He said that I'm more into you than him,
说我在破坏我们三个之间的平衡
and that I'm jeopardizing everything we have.
我一开始很生气
I was mad at first.
之后我发现
And then I realized...
他说得对
he's right.
-克里斯 -等等
- Chris... - Wait.
我进入这段关系是为了你
I got into this relationship because of you.
我知道你爱泰 所以我也试着去爱他
And I know you love Ty, so I've tried to.
但是
But...
我做不到
I'm not in love with him.
他给我的感觉和你不一样
Not like I am with you.
我知道现在说这些不合适
And I know the timing's awful
你们两个还有不到一个月就结婚了
with you guys getting married in a month.
可是
But...
你可以只和我在一起吗
can you ever see yourself with just me?
天啊 我把我们的一切都毁了 是不是
Oh, my God, I completely ruined things, didn't I?
-不 不 你没有 -都怪我 我知道
- No. No, no, no, no. No, - I did. I know. I did.
没有 克里斯
Not at all. Chris,
我也爱你
I'm in love with you, too.
婚礼的事 我一直在犹豫
I've been having some doubts about the wedding.
可能原因就在这
Maybe that's why.
可能我自己也意识到了
Maybe I felt this coming.
我 我需要点时间再考虑一下这个问题
I-I need some time to think about this,
当然 还要跟泰说清楚
and talk to Ty, obviously.
我们可以今晚就告诉他 我们一起
We-we-we can, we can talk to him tonight, together.
仓库里发现的金库门
The vault door found at the warehouse
是杰弗逊590号♥保险库的门
is off a Jefferson 590.
洛杉矶的大使♥馆♥ 银行 军械库都是用的这种
Embassies, banks, armories all around Los Angeles use it.
是市面上最坚固的门
It's one of the strongest on the market.
光是洛杉矶县就有40处
There's over 40 locations in Los Angeles County alone.
我们人手不够 顾不了所有地方
There's no way we have the personnel to protect each one.
-当然不行 -不是银行
- No, we don't. - It's not a bank.
沃利说该团伙提过现金奖的事
Wally said the crew mentioned something about a cash prize.
对 那就是了
All right, that's got to be it.
洛杉矶赛车道
The L.A. Speedway.
这里每年举办一场现金奖赛车比赛
They have a huge cash prize race every year.
去年我就带儿子去观赛了
I took my son to it last year.
一个奖金四百万 "为钱而前"的比赛
A $4 million "Dash for Cash,"
胜者获得全额奖金 今晚开赛
winner-takes-all race happening tonight.
成千上万的人会去观赛 出发
There'll be thousands of spectators. Go.
出发
On our way.
洛杉矶赛车道
赛车场地
欢迎观看洛杉矶赛车道
Welcome to Los Angeles Speedway,
"为钱而前"赛车资格赛
the "Dash for Cash" Qualifying round!
资格赛将进行整个下午
Qualifying continues all afternoon,
最后的大赛将在今晚开战
leading up to the big race tonight!
计时赛已经开始了 你们要去哪
The time trials have already started. Where you guys headed?
好了 走吧
All right, you're good.
知道地方吗
You know where you're setting up?
知道
We do.
行动
Let's move.
太酷了 资格赛正在
Here we go! Qualifying is underway
加州最强赛道进行
at California's greatest speedway.
朋友们 现在你们看到的是
Yup, what you're watching, folks,
是梅森·米勒 他正踩足油门
is Mason Miller hitting the gas,
全速前进 奋力夺取今晚大赛的
spinning his tires, in hopes of qualifying
参赛资格 最后赢家将获得"为钱而前"
for tonight's main event, winner-take-all "Dash for Cash"
全额奖金四百万美元
$4 million cash prize!
-干什么去 老罗 -最近怎么样 老兄
- What's up, Big Rob? - Hey, how you doing, man?
赛道怎么样 顺畅吗
How's the track? It running slick?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不认识 我的装备在那边
Nah, no, I got my rig right over there.
我们在你们之后上
We're timing after you.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表