剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
先生 站着别动 我是警♥察♥
Sir, stay where you are. I'm a police officer.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你今晚喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking tonight?
我不能惹麻烦 好吗
I can't get into trouble, okay?
我爸会杀了我的
My dad'll kill me.
请你转过身去把手背在身后
Turn around and put your hands behind your back.
-他怎么了 -我逮捕了他
- What happened to him? - I brought him in.
一切都是按规章进行的
Everything was by the book.
然后来了一个人
Then this guy shows up.
是这孩子的父亲 罗根·卡特
It was the kid's dad, Logan Carter.
副市长 罗根·卡特
The deputy mayor Logan Carter?
-克里斯蒂娜 -我们认识吗
- Christina. - Have we met?
我认识你 阿隆索警官
I know who you are, Officer Alonso.
你为副市长工作
You work for the deputy mayor.
我们只想知道我们是否能达成共识
We just want to know how we can agree on things.
你已经知道了你没通过体能测试
You already know you failed the PFQ.
我想报名参加下一场资格测试
Well, I'd like to sign up for the next qualifier.
体能测试两轮没过
You fail a second PFQ,
根据部门规定 你就要坐几个月冷板凳了
department regulations has you riding the bench.
-你怎么了 D -西玛的父母
- What's going on, D? - Heema's parents.
他们不让我见我儿子
They ain't never gonna let me see my son.
他们带西玛去圣地亚哥重新来过 只是想
Taking Heema to San Diego to start over is them just trying
保护她和孩子
to protect her and the baby.
-凯莉又做错什么事了吗 -没有
- Did Kelly do something wrong again? - No,
我觉得她可能有阅读障碍
but I think she might have dyslexia.
我来帮你学习识字 好吗
I'm gonna help you with that reading thing, all right?
好
Okay.
圣何塞
卡拉维拉斯酒吧
食物酒水
你坐会儿和我们喝杯酒怎么样
Hey, why don't you sit down for a while, have a drink with us?
放开我的胳膊
You need to let go of my arm.
-行了 别这样 -我可要不客气了
- Come on, don't be like that. - I'm not gonna ask nice again.
你一开始就没客气过
You didn't ask nice the first time.
爽
Yeah.
米契 五号♥桌你去上吧
Mitch, table five is yours.
不然就让他们渴死算了 我不管了
Either that, or they can die of thirst. I don't care.
我说哈珀 如果你对这些家伙态度好点
You know, Harper, maybe if you were a little nicer to those guys,
也许就不用总是抱怨你得的小费少了
you wouldn't always be bitching about your crappy tips.
他来干什么
And what the hell is he doing here?
他不是被关起来了吗
I thought he was locked up.
博
Beau.
怎么回事
How?
我保释了 宝贝
I made bail, baby.
一小时之前办好的
Came through an hour ago.
-要喝一杯吗 -不
- You want a drink? - No.
我想今晚赶去洛杉矶拿回属于我们的东西
I want to beat it to L.A. and get what's ours... tonight.
米契
Hey, Mitch?
-我走了 -你还有四小时下班
- I'm out of here. - You still got four hours left on your shift.
我猜她是不干了 米契
Well, I guess she quits, Mitch.
我来拿她的离职金
And I'm collecting her severance pay.
滚出去 博
Hey. Get the hell out of there, Beau!
不然怎么着
Yeah, or what?
-我想死你了 -我也想你 宝贝
- I missed you. - I missed you, too, baby.
洛杉矶
卡特副市长
Deputy Mayor Carter.
你不觉得这样做很卑鄙吗
This is stooping pretty low, don't you think?
市政大楼
对不起 你是哪位
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
克里斯蒂娜·阿朗索警官
Officer Christina Alonso.
原来是把我儿子拦下来的那位警官
Oh, the officer who pulled over my son.
不幸的误会
Unfortunate misunderstanding.
什么误会 你儿子醉酒驾车
What misunderstanding? Your son was driving drunk.
而你要对我家人下手
And now you go after my family?
这是要威胁我吗
Is that supposed to intimidate me?
-你在说什么呢 -这个
- What are you talking about? - This.
给我叔叔的传票 理由是未经许可
A citation to my uncle for some unpermitted
私搭乱建车♥库♥
construction of his garage.
命令他要拆除
It orders him to tear it down
并交三千两百美元的罚款
and also pay a $3,200 fine.
而你觉得这是和我有关系
And you think I had something to do with that?
别兜圈子了 车♥库♥十年前就翻建好了
Oh, please. Come on. The garage was converted ten years ago.
你的助手刚刚警告我不要继续追查你儿子的案子
Are you telling me it's a coincidence this shows up
这东西就发来了
just after your aide warned me
你是说这仅仅是个巧合吗
not to pursue a case against your son?
你想要怎样 让我把这东西撤掉
And you want what? For me to make this go away?
-这是你的要求吗 -对 这才是开始
- Is that what you're asking? - Yes, for starters.
你叔叔的车♥库♥翻建未经允许
Your uncle's garage conversion was unpermitted.
-这是违法的 -重点不在这
- It's illegal. - That's not the point.
你说得对 重点是 你跑到这
No, you're right. The point is, is you come down here,
想要利用你特警队警官的身份向我施压
trying to use your influence as a SWAT officer
让我在他的问题上通融
to make his problem go away.
依我看你这是在滥用职权
Sounds like abuse of power to me.
-你开玩笑的吗 -完全没有
- Are you kidding me? - Not at all.
说实话 我觉得特警队的人不至如此
And, frankly, I'd expect better from SWAT.
早啊 老爸
Hey, good morning, Pop.
早
Good morning.
D 你看着点时间 可别迟到了
Hey, D, you watching the clock? You don't want to be late, man.
你别大喊大叫的
Hey, you ain't got to be hollering.
那孩子已经十七岁了
Boy's 17 years old.
要是他现在还不知道
If he ain't figured out how to get himself
什么时候该做什么 那这辈子就别指望了
to where he needs to be by now, he never will.
那又怎样 难道他不需要照顾了吗
Oh, so, what, he don't need nobody looking after him now?
你想说这个
Is that it?
你看看你自己
Hey, what about you?
药瓶快空了
That bottle's almost empty.
忘记续药了吗
You forget to get your refill?
药瓶快空了
It's almost empty
是因为疗程即将结束
'cause I'm almost done with my treatment.
再过几个星期
In a few weeks,
我就有望摆脱癌症了 儿子
I'm hoping to have a cancer-free bill of health, son.
我希望你这次说对了 爸爸
I really hope you're right about that one, Pop.
-帮我开下门好吗 -好
- Hey, you get that for me? - Yeah.
马上就到点了 你怎么搞的
Hey, you cutting it pretty close. What's up with you?
得了 我又没真迟到过
Come on. You know I've never been late to school yet.
你知道的
You know this.
达瑞尔 有人要见你
Darryl, somebody here to see you.
达瑞尔
Hey, Darryl.
西玛
Heema?
你想继续傻站着
You just gonna stand there,
还是过来看看你儿子
or are you gonna come meet your son?
过来啊
Well, come on.
还等什么
What are you waiting on?
我想迪恩是时候见见爸爸了
I figured it was about time Deon got to meet his daddy.
瞧他
Look at him.
我的儿子
That's my boy.
不骗你 D 你们俩很像
I ain't gonna lie, D. I do see a resemblance.
不过迪恩可能更帅一点
But I think Deon here might be a little better looking.
也是件好事
Good thing, too.
孩子
Hey, kid.
借一步说话
Let me talk to you for just a second.
好
Sure.
我真为你开心
Hey, I am so happy for you.
我知道这是你期盼已久的
I know you've been wanting this for a long time.
但我担心
But I'm worried
这样可能不利于你争取抚养权
that this could really mess up your custody case.
怎么会 不是我让西玛来的
How? I had nothing to do with Heema coming here.
-我都不知道她要来 -我知道这一点
- I didn't even know. - I know. I know, and I get that.
但她父母不知道
But what about her parents?
如果他们认为是你们背着他们
If it looks like the two of you plotted this together
策划的...
behind their back...
她父母知道她来这了吗
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表