剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I'm so glad to hear your voice.
洪都 你有什么事吗
Hondo, what do you want?
我是打电♥话♥来确认你的安全的
I'm just calling to check in on you.
好吧 现在不是叙旧的好时机
Yeah, it's, uh, not a good time.
听着
Listen.
待在那个地方别离开
Just stay right there.
我会来见你
And I'll come see you,
然后就像我们一直想安排的那样 一起就餐
and we can have that meal we've been trying to schedule.
改天再说吧 我得挂了
Rain check, okay? I, uh, I got to go.
不要 等一下 巴克
No, wait. Buck, wait.
巴克 你是不是在考虑自杀
Buck... are you thinking about killing yourself?
听着 洪都 我从来没有怪过你任何事
Look, I never blamed you, Hondo, for anything.
我希望你知道这点
I hope you know that.
不要 巴克
No, Buck.
巴克
Buck!
谢谢 吉雅
Thanks, Gia.
不客气
You're welcome.
我希望我们是错的
I was just hoping we were wrong...
巴克没事
Buck was fine.
我希望这件事是真的
I didn't want it to be real.
但是内心深处 我认为
But deep down, I suppose, I, uh...
我知道他在挣扎
I knew he was struggling.
否认比面对要容易
Denial is easier than confrontation.
面对别人也是工作职责的一部分
Confronting people is part of the job description.
也是我的工作职责
Mine, too.
但这不是随随便便的什么人
But this wasn't just anybody.
这是你尊敬并敬爱的人
It was somebody you loved and respected.
我很害怕破坏我和巴克的关系
I was afraid of damaging my relationship with Buck.
我觉得如果我提起那件事他会恨我
I thought he might hate me if I brought it up,
而他认为我会觉得他很软弱
and he'd think I was calling him weak.
我只是不知道他怎么会坠落地这么快这么远
I just don't get how he fell so far so fast.
我到底错过了什么
I mean, what did I miss?
雷蒙特·哈里斯枪击案
The Raymont Harris shooting?
他的离婚
His divorce?
长♥期♥的疼痛
The chronic pain?
不再是特警队成员
Not being on SWAT anymore?
还有孤独
And the loneliness.
任一时刻都不会导致自残
No one moment can lead to self-harm.
这是随着时间的推移 许多问题累积的后果
It's a buildup of many issues over time.
身体和精神上的创伤
Physical and emotional traumas.
巴克看到的创伤远比他能承受的更多
Buck saw more than his fair share of trauma.
-这是肯定的 -你们都是如此
- That's for damn sure. - You all do.
想想你和你的队伍今天所经历的
Look at what you and your team experienced today.
一个脸上受到枪击的一岁小女孩
A one-year-old with a gunshot wound to her face,
因为想要保护她 背部受到多次枪击的母亲
a mom trying to protect her, shot multiple times in the back.
我甚至想象不到比这更可怕的事
I can't even think of anything more awful.
警♥察♥患创伤后应激障碍 抑郁症的比例升高
Traumatic incidents like that are part of the reason
像这样的创伤性事件是部分原因
why cops have elevated rates of PTSD, depression...
还有自杀
And suicide.
我知道我们更倾向于自杀
I know we're more likely to kill ourselves
而不是因公殉职
than to die in the line of duty.
但是我们该怎么解决
But how do we fix it?
我希望我有解决方案 但是根本没有答案
I wish I had a simple answer for that, but there just isn't one.
迪肯在几分钟内赶到了小餐馆
Deacon got to the diner within minutes,
但是已经找不到巴克了
but there was no sign of Buck.
四小时前
他一定是在挂断电♥话♥后就离开了
He must have left right after he hung up.
我不知道 也许我根本不该打电♥话♥给他
I don't know. Maybe I screwed up by calling him.
他当时用信♥用♥卡♥付完账 他已经准备要走了
He'd used his credit card. He was already on his way out.
你打电♥话♥能让他知道我们在找他 我们关心他
This way, he knows we're looking for him and we care.
或者让他更快执行计划
Or it might make him go through with it faster.
在过去二十四小时内
These are the places Buck used his credit card
巴克在这些地方使用过信♥用♥卡♥
in the last 24 hours:
卡斯泰克的小餐馆 斯蒂文森牧场的加油站
the diner in Castaic, a gas station in Stevenson Ranch
还有北好莱坞的酒水商店
and a liquor store in North Hollywood.
仓库就在这里
Okay, the storage spot was right here.
看起来他买♥♥了酒 骑上了摩托车
Looks like he got the booze, picked up his bike,
在前往卡斯泰克的路上给车加满了油
filled his tank on the way to Castaic.
我刚和珍妮通完电♥话♥
Hey, I just got off the phone with Jenny.
巴克最喜欢在卡斯泰克餐馆吃早餐
Castaic Diner was Buck's favorite breakfast spot.
我就觉得眼熟
I knew I recognized it.
他们每次去露营都要在那里吃饭
They stopped there every time they went camping.
在卡斯泰克湖 巴克喜欢去那里钓鱼
At Castaic Lake. That's where Buck loves fishing.
湖离餐馆只有二十几公里
Castaic's only, like, 15 miles from that diner.
你们觉得他有可能是想去湖边吗
You think that's where he's headed?
把坐标传给迪肯 我和斯特里特去找他
Get the coordinates to Deac. Street and I will meet him.
开玩笑的吧
You got to be kidding.
协查通告匹配到了艾伦·达比
A BOLO hit on Aaron Darby
地点在他表兄城市露台的家里
at his cousin's place in City Terrace.
洛克和贝克尔的小队还在韩国城里
Rocker and Becker's squads still in K-Town.
20小队还在
20-Squad's still up.
好吧 去楼下把所有没任务的人喊上
All right, grab whoever's available downstairs
凑个小队出来
to fill up the squad.
-我们去捉拿这个混♥蛋♥ -巴克怎么办
- Let's go get this bastard. - What about Buck?
我们只能相信迪肯能找得到他了
We just got to have faith that Deac's gonna find him.
洛城警局
LAPD!
-趴下不许动 -达比在哪
- Stay down! - Where's Darby?!
趴下
Get down!
克里斯 楼上 快
Chris, upstairs. Move!
洛城警局
LAPD!
24D 交火
24-David! Shots fired.
嫌犯已逃出屋子 徒步向东逃跑
Suspect's outside, heading eastbound on foot.
25D正在追捕
25-David in pursuit!
26D 嫌犯翻墙进入了小巷 已逃出视野
26-David. Suspect over the wall into the alley. Lost visual.
继续追捕 我马上就到
Stay on him. I'm on my way.
他自己跳到车子前面
He jumped out in front of me.
别给我扣下扳机的理由
Don't give me another reason to pull this trigger.
把手给我
Give me your hands.
迪肯 情况如何
Deacon, what do you got?
我找到巴克了
I found Buck.
准备接近
I'm gonna engage.
现在把坐标发给你
I'll send you the coordinates now.
我们尽快赶过去
Be there as fast as we can.
最近如何 巴克
How's it going, Buck?
不怎么样 迪肯
Had better days, Deac.
我听说了
I hear that.
我也不好
Me, too.
今天发生什么事了 让你产生轻生的想法
Something happen today that make you want to hurt yourself?
别再靠近了
That's close enough.
我记得你提到过这里
I remember you talking about this place.
景色很美
It's beautiful.
想来这里要走很远吧
It's a bit of a hike to get up here.
我知道这个套路 迪肯
I know this routine, Deac.
先用同情与对方建立融洽的气氛
Build an empathy, rapport influence.
叫"行为变化阶梯"吧
The Behavioral Change Stairway?
还是我教给你的
I taught it to you.
你带武器了吗
Do you have a weapon?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我想知道你为什么选择轻生
I need to know why you want to kill yourself.
因为 迪肯
Well, because, Deac,
每个人最终都会被榨干价值
eventually, a man just outlives his usefulness,
也就没有理由继续了
and then there's just no point.
什么理由
No point to what?
继续伪装的理由 迪肯 再也没有了
To pretending anymore, Deac, just to any of it.
巴克 总有活下去的理由的
Buck, there's always a point.
有我在 我们一起好好谈谈吧
I'm here. Let's just... let's just work this out together.
我已经决定了 迪肯
I've made up my mind, Deac.
你回家陪陪安妮和孩子们吧
You should go home to Annie and the kids.
没人能阻止我 我也不想让你看到
This is happening, and I don't want you to see it.
回家吧 迪肯
Go home, Deac.
我知道你不顺心
I know things are bad right now.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表