剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
十七岁的雷蒙特·哈里斯
17-year-old Raymont Harris
被特警队长巴克·斯皮维意外击中
was accidentally shot by team leader Buck Spivey.
今早 我解雇了斯皮维警司
Now, this morning I terminated Sergeant Spivey.
你最近和他有联♥系♥吗
Have you heard from him lately?
-怎么了 -我觉得他可能
- What? - I think he might be having
遇到了一些经济上的麻烦
some type of financial trouble.
-内特·沃伦 -斯特里特的兄弟
- Nate Warren. - Street's brother.
我遇到了一点麻烦
I'm in some trouble, man.
上周 我打完烊后
Last week after I closed the bar,
有两个人闯了进来
two guys bust in.
我老板诺兰 他在经营一些见不得人的勾当
My boss Nolan, he's into some shady business.
他说我肯定是内鬼
He says I must have been in on the job.
-是吗 -什么
- Were you in on it? - u202dWhat?
-不是 -那你希望我怎么做
- No! - u202dWell, then what do you want me to do?
或许你应该跟他谈谈
Maybe you should talk to him.
你要去哪 是你兄弟的事吧
Where you headed? It's your brother, isn't it?
为什么每次你家人捅娄子都要你去收拾烂摊子
Why is it your job to save your family every time they screw up?
我说了别管
I said, leave it.
你带警♥察♥来
You brought a cop?
放松 你别让内特参与这些事
Relax. You let Nate walk away from all this,
我也不会跟我缉毒科的朋友
and I don't tell my friends in Narcotics
说起你这些小生意
about your little side business here.
别动
Nobody move!
举起手来
Get your hands up!
你又设计我
You set me up again?
-我没有 -我们只是进来喝杯酒
- No, I didn't! - u202dWe just came in for a drink.
我会毫不犹豫地开枪
I will shoot you in the face real... easy!
快走 这里交给我处理
Go. I'm gonna take care of this.
快走 全都走
Go, go! All of you, go!
时间到
Time.
行了
That's it.
克里斯 时间到了 可以了
Chris, that's time. You're good.
克里斯
Chris!
迪肯
Hey, Deac.
有斯特里特的消息了吗 他还没回我电♥话♥
Any word from Street yet? He's not returning my calls.
没有 我刚跟卢卡♥通♥完话
No. And I just talked to Luca,
他也没有他的消息
he hasn't heard anything, either.
他要我在他在旧金山做复健时
He asked me to keep him up to speed
有什么消息及时跟他讲
while he's rehabbing up in San Francisco.
已经三天了
It's been three days.
-你觉得情况有多糟 -不知道
- How worried do you think we should be? I don't know.
很显然 他给希克斯留了消息
Apparently, he left a message for Hicks
说他不来了
saying he's just not coming in.
所以至少我们知道他没事
So at least we know he's okay.
是 没有生命危险
Physically, yeah.
我听说他兄弟有麻烦时就感觉苗头不对
I knew something was awry when I heard his brother was in trouble.
我们都知道家庭是斯特里特的软肋
u202dLook, we all know that Street's got a soft spot for family,
所以我们得信任他
so we just got to trust him.
不管他遇到了什么 他都会解决的
Whatever he's going through, he's gonna work it out.
好吗
Okay?
瞧这是谁 巴克·斯皮维
Look at that. Buck Spivey.
等等 瞧你一身西服笔挺的
Wait a minute. Look at you all suited and booted.
怎么 你要拍日历吗
What, you got a calendar coming out?
拍照是在下周
You know, the photo shoot for that is next week.
我就知道我不该打扮这么正式见你们这些机灵鬼
I knew I shouldn't have dressed up for you smart-asses.
-你看上去混得不错 -谢谢 我...
- You look like you're doing really good. - Yeah, thanks. I, uh,
我从特警队退休后终于发现还有大好人生要过
I finally figured out that there's life after SWAT.
希望你们两个傻瓜没把
I hope you two schmucks haven't forgotten
我教给你们的东西给忘了
all the lessons I taught you.
我们熟知并爱戴的巴克又回来了
There he is, the Buck we know and love.
听我说 你没有
u202dWell, listen, you haven't, uh,
和斯特里特联♥系♥吧
you haven't heard from Street, have you?
没 别告诉我这家伙又犯事了
No. Don't tell me our boy's backsliding.
没有 这孩子只是翘了几天班
No, the kid's just gone AWOL for a few days.
很遗憾 我会给他打个电♥话♥
I'm sorry to hear that. I'll, uh, I'll give him a call.
不过迪肯 你现在有空吗
But in the meantime, Deac, you got a minute?
我想单独跟你聊聊
I want to... I want to bend your ear about something.
好吧 我明白了
Okay, there's my cue.
我很识趣的
I know when I'm not wanted.
巴克 很高兴见到你
Buck, it's good to see you, man.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
来
Come on.
我有个商业计划想跟你聊聊
I got a business proposal that I want to tell you about.
如果你是想找人投资 巴克
If you're looking for investors, Buck,
-最不应该找的就是我 -不 不
- I'm the last guy to talk to. - u202dNo, no.
投资者已经有了 挺多的
We, uh, we got investors, we got plenty of them.
我们需要的是你
What, uh, what we need is you.
我联♥系♥了一个叫欧文·本尼特的人
So, I'm, um, I'm hooked up with a guy named Owen Bennett.
他是前游骑兵部队的人 很可靠
He's an ex-Army Ranger, solid as they come.
我们想开立一家私人保镖公♥司♥
And, uh, we're looking to launch a private security firm.
高端的 我刚也说了
You know, real high-end. And like I said, the investors,
投资者已经到位了
they're-they're already in place.
但最重要的是
But what would really put things over the top
需要你的加入
would be to have you on board.
现任特警队警司 优秀警官勋章获得者
Active SWAT sergeant. Police Star recipient.
巴克 我还没准备离开特警队
Buck, I don't think I'm ready to give up SWAT just yet.
谁说要你离开特警队了
Who said anything about giving up SWAT?
我说的是兼♥职♥
I'm talking about a side gig.
基本只是做做顾问
You know, hardly more than consulting.
完全合规合矩
Fully within regs.
你和欧文坐下好好谈谈
When you sit down with Owen,
他会详细解释给你听的
he'll explain the whole thing to you.
我不想浪费这个人的时间
Look, I don't want to waste the guy's time.
我加班已经足够多了
I... I'm picking up plenty of overtime...
迪肯 听着 我需要你好好考虑我说的话
Deac, listen, I need you to hear me out on this,
因为这
because it's, uh...
这不仅仅关系到钱
it's not just about money.
你当我的副手几年了
You were my number two for how many years?
现在你又是洪都的副手
Now you're Hondo's number two.
对吗 这次你真的可以做一把手
Right? I mean, this is a real leadership opportunity.
这是特警队没给你的
This is something that SWAT hasn't given you.
我不是来说服你的 这事还是让欧文来
I'm not here to sell you. I'll-I'll let Owen do that.
但请一定坐下来跟他谈谈
But just sit down with him and talk.
我只有这个要求
That's... that's all I ask.
好吧
Okay.
好
Sure.
这对我们双方
This is gonna be great...
都是一件大好事
for both of us.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - u202dYou're welcome.
欧皮拉空调维修
都别动
Nobody move!
待在原地 快开门
Stay the hell right where you are! Open the cage! Now!
想让我杀了他吗 开门
You want me to kill him? Open it!
-好好好 -快点
- Okay, okay, okay! - u202dHurry up!
快点
Hurry up!
出来 出来
Get out! Get out!
快出去
Come on! Move!
快 出去 快
Hurry up! Get out of there! Move!
快点 走 走 走
Hurry up! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
装起来 装起来
Load it up, load it up, load it up!
有人来了 快走 走
We got company! Let's move! Move!
走 走 走 快 快 快
Move, move, move! Come on, come on, come on!
一号♥棋牌室发生抢劫
Robbery happening in Card Room One.
桌子下那个 你待着别动 听见没
You under the table, you stay right there, you hear me?
待在那 别动
You stay right there. You don't move.
动就杀了你
You move, you die.
不能等了 要走了 要走了
We can't wait. We gotta go, we gotta go.
一个五人团伙刚袭击了曼德维尔棋牌赌场
Five-man crew just hit the Mandeville Card Casino.
至少两人死亡 一名持枪歹徒仍躲在赌场内
At least two dead. One of the gunmen still holed up inside.
其他四人呢
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表