剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你让你的队伍缺少一个队员
You left your team a man down.
你就只说一句
That's the best you can do?
我现在没办法聊
"I can't get into it right now"?
孩子 你最好
Son, you better make an
-快速调整好你的状态 -斯特里特
- attitude adjustment quick. - Street,
怎么了
what's going on?
后面几个星期我要请假
I need the next few weeks off.
请假是要走流程的
There's a process to requesting time off.
你应该知道
You know that.
你得先填申请表
You fill out a request form.
但我给你节约下时间
But I'm gonna save you the time.
拒绝请假
Request denied.
-指挥官 先听听他怎么说吧 -不行
- Commander, let's just hear him out. - u202dNo.
我的耐心已经经不住考验了
He's tested my patience long enough.
你不能胜任你现在的工作
You're not up to active duty,
罚你去军械库
you serve your penance in the armory.
罚你值班一个月 然后我再根据你的态度
One month cage duty. Maybe then I'll think
重新安排你的工作
about assigning you active.
我不能接受这个安排
I can't do that.
你没得选择
I'm not giving you a choice.
现在赶紧滚
Now move your ass.
斯特里特 机灵点 先走吧
Street, you be smart about this and get moving.
-告诉你吧 -告诉什么
- You know what? - What?
我不干了
I quit.
斯特里特 不
Street, no.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
行了 斯特里特 你不是真想这么干吧
Come on, Street. You don't mean this, man.
站住
Stop!
斯特里特 回答我
Street, talk to me!
让他走 克里斯 这是命令
Let him go, Chris! That's an order!
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
他不会真的是这个意思吧
He can't really mean it, can he?
即便不是 我看他也回不来了
Even if he doesn't, I don't see a way back.
希克斯和洪都已经给了他一次机会
Hicks and Hondo, they gave him a do-over.
他不会再有第二次机会了
He's not gonna get another one.
我觉得是我的错 我应该阻止他
I feel like it's my fault. I should've stopped him
那天晚上自己去长滩
from going down to Long Beach alone that night.
克里斯 别这么想
Chris, don't go there.
我们都觉得斯特里特脑子很冷静
We all thought that Street had his head on straight.
谁也不会料到这个
Nobody saw this coming.
我料到了 可他就是不听
I did. But he just wouldn't listen.
好了 克里斯
Hey. Come on, Chris.
-不是你的问题 -听着
- It's not on you. - Listen up.
对于刚刚的事
I'm not any happier
我和你们一样不开心
about what just went down than you are,
我们回头再处理它
and we're gonna deal with that later.
眼下 有个团伙今天早上
Right now, we got a crew out there
杀死两名无辜百姓 现仍逍遥法外
that killed two innocent people this morning.
我们集中精力
So let's focus on work
把任务完成
and get the job done.
洪都 谭
Hondo, Tan,
过来看看
get a look at this.
-是今天早上的那个团伙吗 -对
- That's our crew from this morning. - Yeah.
等等 这看着完全不像
Wait a sec, that doesn't look like anywhere
曼德维尔赌场
in the Mandeville Casino.
-那是别的地方 -所以他们之前已经得手过了
- That's somewhere else. - So they have hit before.
有十一二次了
Almost a dozen times.
今天是他们第一次到南加州作案
Today's their first strike in SoCal,
但他们在西加州各地抢劫过纸牌俱乐部
but they've been hitting card clubs
印第安人赌场
and Indian casinos all across the West.
都是同样的作案手法
Always the same M.O.
五人团伙 快进快出
Five guys. Fast in, fast out.
他们对开枪杀人也没什么顾忌
And they got no qualms about shooting people either.
他们手上至少有十条人命了
They got at least ten bodies in their wake.
这是我们今天击毙的那个家伙
This is the guy we took out today?
卡尔·罗林斯
Carl Rollins.
他的案底可谓作恶多端
His rap sheet's pretty hard-core.
这绝对不是他的初犯
This definitely wasn't his first dance.
劫案凶杀专案组在查找已知的团伙成员
RHD's looking into known associates.
也许能让我们找到团伙中的其他人
Could lead us to the rest of the crew.
刚刚和曼德维尔赌场通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the Mandeville Casino.
看起来今天早上这些家伙抢走了
So, it looks like, this morning, these guys got away
二十万出头的现金
with a little over 200 grand in cash,
另外还有两万的筹码
another $20,000 in chips.
他们筹码也拿
They took chips?
-面值多少 -100块的 怎么了
- What denomination? ?- $100. Why?
高额的筹码是可以被追踪的
High value chips can be tracked.
植入了射频识别标签
They have an RFID tag embedded in 'em.
但这样的团伙一定
But a crew like this has to be
-很狡猾 知道这个 -也许筹码是
- smart enough to know that. - Maybe they got
被错拿的 在他们收罗现金时
grabbed up by accident, swept into a bag
-被弄进包里了- 可以确定的是
- while they were raking up cash. - One thing's for sure.
如果今天并非他们第一次抢劫
If today wasn't their first heist,
那它也绝不会是最后一次
it damn sure ain't gonna be their last.
今晚下班你有安排吗
You got plans after shift tonight?
没有 邦妮要干活
No. Bonnie's got a work thing.
-我正要叫外卖♥♥呢 -我找到一个
- I was just gonna order in. - I dug up an address
斯特里特寄养兄弟内特的住址
on Street's old foster brother, Nate.
我想过去一趟
I was thinking of heading down there.
你想一起去吗
You want to ride shotgun?
当然 我跟你一起
Yeah. For sure, I'm in.
好
Cool.
这样不对
This isn't right, man.
我不能这么对你
I can't do this to you,
把你丢给诺兰
leave you hanging in there with Nolan.
不是你的问题
You didn't do this to me.
你有麻烦
You were in trouble.
来找我帮忙
You came to me for help.
剩下的是我自己的事
The rest is my doing.
诺兰很危险的
Nolan's dangerous, man.
有天晚上我看见他拿棒球棒
I saw him take a baseball bat to a couple drunks
在巷子里打两个醉鬼
in the alley one night out.
他把他们的头都打扁了
He beat their heads into a pulp.
我看他很享受
I saw him enjoy it.
我猜我把你从他那弄走是好事了
Guess it's a good thing I got you away from him then.
吉米 我没开玩笑
Jimmy, I'm serious.
我不想你和他混在一起
Look, I don't want you hanging out with him.
我靠和这种人打交道为生
I make a living dealing with guys like this.
接下来两周 对我就是另外一个任务而已
For the next two weeks, this is just another mission for me.
就这样 我要你别掺和进来
That's it. I just need you to stay clear of it.
好吗
All right?
以前我是大哥
I was the big brother.
我罩着你
I looked out for you.
-你记得吗 -我记得
- Do you remember that? - I remember.
而且我很感激
And I am grateful.
没有你 我没办法在寄养体系里坚持下来
I would've never made it through the foster system without you.
但我们都不是小孩了
But we are not kids anymore.
我做了选择 我就得承受后果
I made a choice, and I'm gonna have to live with it.
你同样得承受这后果
So you're gonna have to live with it, too.
外卖♥♥到了
Must be the food.
斯特里特
Street.
你们来这里干什么
Whoa. What are you guys doing here?
来找你 顺便看看这里
Looking for you. Just trying to understand
发生了什么
what's going on.
他就是内特吗
Is this Nate?
你给他招了什么麻烦
What have you gotten him messed up in, huh?
克里斯 别这样 他是我兄弟
Chris, please don't. He's my brother.
是寄养兄弟吧
Foster brother.
我是说他是我的家人
That means he's family.
那我们就不是了吗
And we're not?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表