剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
请过 安全
Go ahead, all clear.
谢谢你临时来顶班
Thanks for filling in last-minute.
你真的帮了我一个大忙
You really helped us out of a jam.
不用谢我 你不是付我薪水了吗
No need to thank me. That's what the money's for, right?
-这样的拳击赛不是一般在维加斯举♥行♥吗 -嗯
- Aren't these fights usually in Vegas? - Yeah.
但是麦克斯韦想在自己的家乡比赛
But Maxwell wanted to fight in his own hometown.
为什么都是上届冠军说了算
Why does the former champion get to call the shots?
那就是原因
That's why.
-杰基·肖 -是的
- Jackie Shaw? - Yeah.
最大牌的筹办人
Biggest promoter out there.
杰基·肖绝不会让大家失望
Jackie Shaw will never let you down.
是他说服麦克斯韦退休后又重回赛场的
He convinced Maxwell to unretire.
在他自己的主场再打最后一次比赛
One last fight on his own home turf.
对肖来说更像是最后一次赚钱的机会
More like one last payday for Shaw.
好了 我要去巡查了
All right, I'm gonna make the rounds.
好
Okay.
你好 牧师
Oi, Padre.
你有四个孩子吧
You have four kids, right?
每人一个
One for each.
不应该让你费心的
That's the last thing you should be thinking about,
不过谢谢了 你人真好
but thank you. That's very kind.
代表团其他人呢
Where's the rest of the delegation?
在酒店 我说我需要独处一会
Hotel. I said I needed time alone.
但现在我需要做点别的调节一下
But now I need distraction.
大家都说我可以打赢麦克斯韦
People say I'm gonna beat Maxwell,
但他也得过冠军 他很厉害
but he was a champion, too. A great one.
等我们上了场 一切皆有可能
And once we are in the ring, anything can happen.
-但是我必须赢 -明白
- But I must win. - I get it.
全国人♥民♥都支持你
You got a whole country pulling for you.
-你不想让任何人失望 -不
- You don't want to let anybody down. - No.
除了赢我没有别的选择
I have no choice but to win.
是为了支持我的人
For my people, yes.
但更是为了我的家人
But for my family.
需要给你的队友签名吗
Oi, can I sign for your team?
-要吗 -好
- Sí? - Yeah.
他们一定会很想要
Yeah, I'm sure they'd appreciate
世界冠军的签名
an autograph from the world champ.
今晚过后再说我是不是冠军吧 牧师
Yeah. We will see what I am after tonight, Padre.
到时候见分晓
We'll see.
还有一个人跟我一起
A-Another person is with me.
请开回去
Go back, please.
不要这样
Don't do that.
我侄子要高兴坏了 谢谢你
My nephews are gonna go nuts. Thank you.
不客气
De nada.
埃丝特还没来吗
Esther. No está aquí?
-怎么了 -他妻子从酒店消失了
- What's wrong? - His wife disappeared from the hotel.
他的教练出去找她了
His trainer's out looking for her.
现在不方便 等会可以合影
Hey, not now. You can get a selfie later.
托雷斯 我是来给你捎个信的
Hey, Torres, I'm supposed to deliver this to you.
给我看看
Let me see that.
克里斯
Chris.
站在这别动
Stand right here. Don't move.
这是条语♥音♥信息
There's a voice mail.
你妻子在我们手上
We have your wife.
输掉比赛 不然就杀了她
Lose this fight or she dies.
不准报♥警♥
No cops.
反恐特警队
第三季 第十五集
今天有幸请到了默♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里的女儿
With us today, daughter of Muhammad Ali
她凭自己的实力获得了四次世界冠军 莱拉·阿里
and four-time world champion in her own right, Laila Ali.
两年前 麦克斯韦退役
Two years ago, Maxwell's retirement
震惊了整个拳击界
shocked the boxing world.
今晚 他打算东山再起
Tonight, he aims for a comeback.
不知拳击台上情况会如何
What should we be looking for in the ring?
坐好准备观看托雷斯
Sit back and get ready to watch Torres
亮出体育赛事中最快的拳法
work the fastest pair of hands in the sport.
这个孩子...
This kid...
好了 谢谢 以后再聊
All right, thanks. Talk soon.
媒体还没有得到任何消息
Press hasn't gotten a whiff of anything.
托雷斯还好吗
How's Torres holding up?
迪肯和克里斯正和他在一起
Deac and Chris are with him right now
安抚他的情绪
trying to keep him from spiraling.
绑匪要多少钱
The kidnappers, how much are they asking for?
他们要的不是钱
They don't want his money.
他们要他给比赛放水
They want him to throw the fight.
迪肯让我去了一趟托雷斯的酒店
Hey, Deac had me drive by Torres's hotel.
前门的监控录像被洗掉了
Security cams out front were tampered with.
没拍下绑匪
We got nothing.
光天化日之下绑走一位怀着七个月身孕的女人
No one sees a woman seven months pregnant
就没人看见吗
snatched in broad daylight?
这次行动计划周密
This operation was well-planned.
他们使用了线上交付和一次性手♥机♥
They used an online delivery service and burner phone,
都无从查起
all untraceable.
他们的要求也很明确 不能报♥警♥
And their demands are clear: no cops.
他们不会知道我们在查他们
They can't find out that we're onto them.
现在都有谁知道了
Who knows so far?
只有古巴代表团知道
Just the Cuban delegation.
他们同意保持沉默
They've agreed to keep it on the down low.
除此之外 迪肯只告诉了我们
Other than that, Deac only told us.
这场比赛全国皆知
Well, the fight's already a national story.
新闻泄露了这起绑♥架♥案
The news leaks out about this kidnapping,
会让这些混♥蛋♥恐慌 然后撕票
these punks could panic and execute this woman.
不能再有别人知道了
Yeah, the circle can't get any bigger than it is.
我会让联调局对此事保密
I'll keep a small group at the FBI in the loop,
但20D要负责这个案子
but 20-David will have to handle this.
我们需要在开赛前找到埃丝特
We need to find Esther before the bell.
警督
Lieutenant.
联♥系♥到联调局后
Once you get the feds on the line,
看看他们能不能在赌博网站或赌场下注人那
see if they can flag any big-money wagers on Maxwell
找到麦克斯韦身上押下大笔赌注的人
placed on gambling websites, casino sports books...
交给我
I'm on it.
麦克斯韦在南洛杉矶长大
Okay, Maxwell grew up in South L.A.
很多本地人希望托雷斯输
There's a lots of locals who want to see Torres lose.
我们需要去街上打听下消息
We need ears on the street.
风险太大了
It's risky.
不能打草惊蛇
We don't want to tip off whoever's holding this woman.
指挥官 我们没有选择
Commander, we're short on options
更没有时间了
and even shorter on time.
逼托雷斯放水的这个人
Whoever's forcing Torres to take a dive
在麦克斯韦身上下了一大笔赌注
is putting a whole lot of stock on Maxwell.
或许我们从他的粉丝团那找找线索
So maybe we start with his fan base, work our way out.
好吧 去吧
All right. Get it done.
好吗 小红帽
What's good, Red?
每天都是老样子
Hey, man, you know. Another day, another taco.
-很高兴见到你 -好 长官
- Good to see you, man. - Yes, sir.
你和马龙·麦克斯韦是差不多
Hey, you went to Fremont High around the same time
同一年上的高中吧
as Marlon Maxwell, right?
你们这些人想搞票
Man, you guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel
真是什么法子都用到了
for hookups on tickets, fellas.
我根本不认识麦克斯
I mean, I barely knew Max.
他比我还少在班上露面 我基本都没去过
He showed up to class even less than me, and I never showed up.
我们不是想搞票
We ain't looking for tickets, man.
这里有人很想他赢
Folks around here are pulling for him to win.
我们想知道你认不认识过于想让他赢的人
Now, we want to know if you know anyone who's pulling
你懂我意思吗
a little too hard, you know what I'm saying?
说着需要他赢的狂话
Talking crazy about needing him to win?
怎么 有人跟踪他还是怎么
Why? He got some stalkers or something?
不 不是那样的
No, it's nothing like that.
那你为什么问
Then why you asking?
有人抢走了一样
Someone out there took something
不属于自己的东西
they shouldn't have.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表