剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on "SWAT"...
今天累得够呛
I had a hell of a day.
下班的时候 我才发现
And when it ended, I just realized the only thing
我只想见到你
I wanted to see was your face.
你还要去试试体测吗
You're still gonna try to pass the PFQ?
我一定要通过 我得跟我的队伍一起
I'm gonna do it. I just need to be with my team.
JP·希克斯 指挥官的儿子
JP Hicks. Commander's son.
你我都知道 我不是你想让我成为的那种人
We both know that I'm not the man you tried to raise me to be.
小芭快要去世的时候
When Barb got close to the end,
JP的毒瘾越来越大
JP's addiction got worse.
我真的很想念她
I really miss her.
我知道
I know.
尼歇尔 早知道"顺道来一下"是做这个
Nichelle, if I had known this is what "stopping by" meant...
既然我的男人能搬动将近三百斤的东西
Hey, if my man can bench 300 pounds,
那我自然要好好利用一番
you'd best believe I'm gonna be taking advantage of that.
你...
Hey, you...
我知道怎么占便宜更好
I got better ideas on how you can be taking advantage.
不 现在不行
No. Not right now.
我得给明晚的活动布置好场地
I got to get this place ready for tomorrow night.
好吧
All right.
这个月你请了谁
So, who you got coming through
来启发年轻人
to inspire young minds this month?
总算请来了一个孩子们喜欢的人了
For once, someone the kids think is cool.
是饶舌歌♥手法尔克拉
It's that rapper, FarKrai.
法尔克拉 宝贝 他是靠着一首
FarKrai? Baby, he rose to the top
关于枪击警♥察♥的歌♥火的
with a song about putting bullets in cops.
你确定你想传递这样的讯息
Are you sure that's the kind of message you want to spread?
那首歌♥只是在暗喻
That song was a metaphor for the frustrations
人们对体制的愤怒
people have with the system.
而且那是七年前的事了 他进步了
It was also seven years ago. He's evolved.
即使现在他意图是好的
Even if he does have good intentions now,
他还是有挺多不良历史的
he still comes with a lot of baggage.
法克莱做了很多好事
FarKrai made good and has been
而且已经捐了几百万美元
giving back to the tune of millions of dollars.
这就是我们想宣导的行为主义
The kind of activism you and I want to encourage.
但他还在跟小时候那些帮派兄弟混在一起
And he still rolls with the same bangers he grew up with.
尼歇尔 忠诚会害你遇害街头的
Nichelle, loyalty can get you killed in these streets.
或许法尔克拉已经洗心革面了
Now, maybe FarKrai isn't about that life anymore,
但和他混在一起的人没有 他这是想洗白
but hanging with people who are, he's glamorizing it.
他是个复杂的人
He's a complicated figure.
好吧 这件事我已经筹备了几周了
Okay, look. I have been working on this for weeks.
你说的那些事
The things you're saying,
我考虑过了 好吗
I've thought them through already, okay?
我已经权衡过利弊
I've weighed the pros and the cons.
-我相信你 但是你得... -洪都
- I'm sure you have, but you need to... - Hondo,
这件事不用你插手 这跟警♥察♥没关系
I don't need your help here. This isn't a cop thing.
的确 但这事关洛杉矶南区
No, this is a South L.A. thing.
所以我明白其中利害
That's why I understand this issue.
我虽然不是在这长大的
I may not have grown up here,
但我也没有你想的那样天真
but I'm not as naive as you may think.
我已经决定了
This is my call.
好吗 你要是真这么觉得
Okay? So, if this is really how you feel,
明晚就不该来
you shouldn't come tomorrow night.
我自己布置吧
I'll set up myself.
好吧
All right.
今早你刚测完威尔金斯警司就告诉我了
Sergeant Wilkins told me as soon as you finished this morning.
那我就没必要拐弯抹角了
There's no reason to beat around the bush.
你已经知道了你没通过体能测试
You already know you failed the PFQ.
-嗯 -也不是全部都没过
- Yeah. - Not all of it.
引体向上 仰卧起坐你表现超出预期
You exceeded expectations in the pull-ups, the sit-ups.
-就是 -五千米没过
- It was just the... - Three-mile run.
我知道 你不用担心
I know. And there's no need to worry.
-我没有 -好吧
- Oh, I'm not. - Okay.
你刚做完髋部手术
You just had hip surgery.
你复健的积极性已经令人分外钦佩了
Your rehab commitment is impressive.
没有理由不让你几周后
There's no reason why you can't retake
补考那个项目
that section in a few weeks.
是 在那之前 我只能在指挥部坐冷板凳
Yeah, until then, I got to ride the pine at HQ.
知道吗 我只差这么一点就过了 指挥官
And, you know, I missed it by, like, this much, Commander.
-我知道 -我想报名参加下一场资格测试
- I know. - I'd like to sign up for the next qualifier.
-卢卡 那就在三天后 -我知道
- Luca, that's in three days. - I know.
根据部门规定 体能测试两轮没过
You fail the second PFQ, department regulations
你就要坐几个月冷板凳了
has you riding the bench for months.
为什么不再去做做物理治疗呢
Just, why not get in a little more physical therapy?
我不需要复健 长官 我需要的是
I don't need more rehab, sir. I need to get past this
-通过体能测试重回前线 -我不是说不行
- and get back out there. - I'm not saying no.
我只是说 休息一天
I'm just saying, take a day.
好好想想 如果你还坚持这么做
Think it over. And if you still insist,
我就批准的你的申请
then I'll approve your sign-up.
很抱歉 我不知道你在开会
I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that you had a meeting going.
没事 JP
No, it's all good, JP.
-你还好吗 -很高兴见到你 卢卡
- How you doing, man? - Good to see you, Luca.
我也是
You, too, man.
我们的晚饭是下周的事 对吗
Our dinner's not until next week, right?
抱歉我改期了很多次
I'm sorry I had to reschedule so many times.
最近太忙了
It's just been busy.
不 没关系
No, please, don't worry about it.
我来其实是找你帮个忙的
I actually came here to ask you for a favor.
这是我的朋友 弗里达
Um, this is my friend Frida.
-你好 长官 -你好
- Hello, sir. - Hi.
今天她的车被扣了
Her car got impounded today, and...
我们希望你能帮我们把车弄出来
we were kind of hoping you could help us get it un-impounded.
收了好几张违章停车的罚单了吧
Rack up a bunch of parking tickets?
我知道这不是特警队管的事
Look, I know it's not official SWAT business,
但她真的很需要这辆车
but she really needs it back.
你儿子没有说我就住在那辆车里
What your son isn't saying is I live in that car.
我的东西都在里面
It's got all my things.
-包括我的床 -好吧 我知道了
- My bed. - Okay, I see.
我保证不了什么 但我会打电♥话♥问下的
I can't promise anything, but I'll make a few phone calls.
你有安全的地方过夜吗
Do you have a safe place to spend the night?
我家地板上
My floor.
车子的信息都在这了
Um, so here's all the car info.
好 明天联♥系♥
All right, well, I'll be in touch tomorrow.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
不客气
You're welcome.
好吧 啤酒让我暖起来了 但西奥说
Okay, so the beer's warm, but Theo said
他能给我们弄些伏特加来
that he could get us some vodka.
走 走 快走 走 走
Let's go, let's go. Move, move, move!
等等 天呐 他有枪
Wait, oh, my God! He has a gun!
快走 快走 所有人都来这边
Move, move, move! I want everybody over here.
不做蠢事 就不会有事
Don't be stupid, and you won't get hurt.
快点 走 走
Hurry up! Move! Go!
所有人都马上到这来
Everyone over here now!
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth!
闭嘴
Shut up!
为什么
Why?
要什么我都给你 我妈的珠宝 什么都行
We'll give you whatever. Take my mom's jewelry, anything.
-闭嘴 -请不要伤害我的朋友
- Shut up! - Please don't hurt my friends.
把你们的手♥机♥举起来
Get your phones in the air.
举过头顶 快点
Put 'em above your heads. Now!
我
Me?
什么 不 不 不 我不是什么人物
What? No. No, no, I'm no one!
-不 等下 不 住手 -放开他
- No. Wait, no, stop! No, stop! - Leave him alone!
蹲下别站起来
Get down and stay down.
好 遵命
All right, will do. On it.
迪肯
Deacon.
谢谢
Thanks.
参加派对的人拍下了绑匪的车
The partygoers took photos of the kidnappers' vehicle.
劫案凶杀专案组认为此事足以发动安珀警报
RHD thinks they've got enough to issue an Amber Alert.
美国儿童安全警报系统
被绑♥架♥者名叫赞恩·科尔曼
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表