剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
你不想娶了错的人
You don't want to marry the wrong woman.
但你也不想因为害怕
But you don't want to be so scared that you,
没有娶到对的人
you don't marry the right one, either.
看看洪都和卢卡
Look at Hondo and Luca.
我猜他们没想过孤独终老
I bet they weren't planning on dying single.
你是来出差吗
You got a work thing here?
我就不能来看看我姐姐吗
I can't just come visit my big sister?
当然可以
Well, sure you can.
奥塞拉·贝克
Othella Baker.
我这辈子
I have never in my life
从没为了捐出一百万美金这么麻烦过
had so much trouble giving away a million dollars.
快告诉我一个你信得过的
I just need the name of a worthy charity
慈善机构
that you believe in.
24D 休息中 在卢斯费利斯
24-David, off-duty traveling east
驾车向东 正在追随一名疑似酒驾司机
on Los Feliz following a possible DUI
车辆为一辆黄色宝马
in a yellow BMW.
请求派一名巡警与我汇合
Requesting a patrol unit to meet.
先生 站着别动
Sir, stay where you are.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
真的很抱歉 但是
I'm really sorry about this, but, uh,
又没有人受伤
no one got hurt.
要不这次就不计较了
So, maybe we just forget about this one, huh?
没这种事 给我看看你的驾照和行车证
That's not how it works. Let me see your license and registration.
好吧 不知道我的行车证在哪 我只有...
All right. Don't know where my registration is. All I've got is...
你是认真的吗 你今晚喝酒了吗
Are you serious? Have you been drinking tonight?
我不能惹麻烦 好吗 我爸会杀了我的
I can't get into trouble, okay? My dad'll kill me.
这样吧 我车上有体内酒精测定器
Tell you what, I got a breathalyzer in the car--
要不你来吹吹看吧
why don't we have you blow?
-先这样吧 -我不是一定要吹的 我懂法
- Start there? - I don't have to blow. I know my damn rights.
随你便
Suit yourself.
他现在会逮捕你 你可以回警局再吹
He'll arrest you now and you can blow at the station.
不过你还是得出示一下驾照
I'm still gonna need that license.
这样做一点也不明智 雅各布·卡特
That wasn't smart, Jacob Carter.
我是都市分局的克里斯·阿隆索
Chris Alonso, Metro Division.
该司机刚才驾车在路上晃晃悠悠
Driver was swerving off the road,
拒绝酒精测试并试图贿赂我
refused to blow and tried to bribe me.
我带他回警局 在十一分局给他记录备案
I'll bring him in. Book him down at 11th Division.
我早上过来 我想亲自递交
I'll swing by in the morning. I want to personally hand in
这个人的报案报告
a reporting statement on this guy.
先生 请你转过身去
Sir, you're gonna need to turn around
把手背在身后
and put your hands behind your back.
你确定不需要帮忙吗
Sure you don't want any help?
我家的规矩是 要是有人给你做了一顿美味的饭菜
Where I come from, if someone cooks you an amazing meal,
你就得收拾残局
you handle the mess.
我妈教我的是
Well, the way I was raised,
当家里来了一位美丽的女客人
is when you host a beautiful woman in your home,
你得负责所有事
you take care of everything.
-所有事吗 -所有事
- Everything, huh? - Everything.
温妮 你怎么来了
Winnie, what you doing here?
怎么 你可以突然来看我 我就不能突然来看你了
Oh, so you can dish out surprise visits, but you can't take them?
贵宾客户周末想去洛杉矶短途旅行
VIP client wanted to take a quick trip to L.A. for the weekend.
赌场要我给他和他的兄弟
Casino asked me to make sure
安排得宾至如归
he and his buddies had a good time.
所以我有点闲暇时间
So I just got some time to kill.
就想着来看看你 看要不要一起吃个宵夜
I thought I'd drop in, see if you wanted to grab a late bite.
姐姐 我现在家里有客
Listen, sis, I kind of got my own thing going on over here,
要不明天再约
so maybe we can catch up tomorrow?
别去 温妮 温妮 温妮
No. Winnie. Winnie. Winnie.
我是温妮 洪都的姐姐
I'm Winnie. I'm Hondo's sister.
你好 很高兴认识你 我是尼歇尔
Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Nichelle.
我们刚倒了几杯酒 愿意一起吗
We just poured some wine. Care to join us?
那感情好
I would love to.
-你们在庆祝什么 -约会四个月纪念
- Well, what are we celebrating? - Four months of dating.
怎么...
H--?
洪都 我... 谢谢 我怎么不知道
Look-- Hondo, I-- Thank you. I didn't know Hondo
洪都找女朋友了
had a woman in his life all this time.
他一直对自己的私生活讳莫如深
He's always so private about his personal life.
大男人喜欢什么都藏在心里
Tough guy likes to keep things to himself.
我试过一两次让他敞开心扉
I've got him to talk about his feelings once or twice.
尼歇尔 尼歇尔
Nichelle, Nichelle.
你是说两次吗
Did you say twice?
你们两个真得好好聊聊
You two, um, got a lot of catching up to do.
我还是先不打扰了
Might be best if I got some rest anyway.
明晚很重要
Tomorrow's a big night.
不 不 别走 洪都的女友我一个都没见过
No-no, please stay. I never get to meet anyone Hondo's dating.
明天有什么事吗
And what's going on tomorrow?
我们要参加一场奥塞拉·贝克举办的
We're going to a glitzy red carpet party
隆重的红毯派对
being thrown by Othella Baker.
她是一位身价亿万的科技公♥司♥老总
Billionaire tech CEO.
几周前洪都救了她的命
Hondo saved her life a few weeks ago.
也没有那么夸张
It wasn't quite that dramatic.
有的 所以她提出给他指定的慈善机构捐款
It was. And so she offered to donate to any charity he wanted,
于是他选了我的社区中心
and he picked my community center.
你自己管理一家社区中心
You run your own community center?
就在这片区
Right here in the neighborhood.
和孩子们一起
We work with kids.
举办拓展活动之类的事
Host outreach events, that sort of thing.
你们太相配了 抱歉 你太可爱了
Y'all are too cute. I'm sorry, you're so cute.
别这样 温妮 别拍...
No, Winnie. Stop. Oh, come on...
真好
That is beautiful.
洪都 我很意外
Hondo, I'm-I'm surprised.
你要带这个妹子去走红毯
I mean, you're taking this girl down the red carpet,
在镜头面前秀恩爱
showing off for the cameras.
我为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
主要是尼歇尔的功劳 不是我
Nichelle's the hero, not me.
话说回来 尼歇尔 你是哪人
So, Nichelle, you from here?
鲍德温山
Uh, Baldwin Hills, actually.
你现在住在这吗
And you live down here now?
说来话长
Well, there's a story there.
我这几小时都没事
And I got a couple hours to kill.
幸好我们有一整瓶酒
Good thing we've got a whole bottle.
干杯
Cheers.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - No problem.
刚才真过瘾
That hit the spot.
冲浪真的有助于提高食欲
Yeah. Surfing really works up an appetite.
吃完饭后 我想好好小睡一会
After this, though, I could really use a nap.
其实 我想先把饭解决了
Uh, actually, I was thinking of working the meal off first.
晚点再做吧 我累坏了
Later. I'm exhausted.
我是说在海滩上随便走走
I just meant take a quick walk down the strand.
就像以前那样
For old time's sake.
在港口冲浪 在我最喜欢的咖啡馆吃早午餐
Surfing at El Porto, brunch at my favorite café,
然后在海滩散步
and then a walk on the beach?
今天是什么特殊的日子吗
What's the special occasion?
跟你在一起还需要理由吗
Who needs an excuse to be with you?
你嘴真甜
I like the sound of that.
我先去趟洗手间
Let me just use the restroom first.
所有人趴下 趴下 报♥警♥
Everybody down! Down! Call 911!
你没干掉那个警♥察♥
You didn't get the cop!
他打中我了
He shot me!
起来
Get up!
谭
Tan!
你们没事吧
You two okay?
我们很幸运 其他人就没这么走运了
We were lucky. Others weren't.
三人受伤 一人重伤 这里发生了什么
Three wounded, one critical. What the hell happened here?
-三个枪手 他们是冲我来的 -冲你来的
- Three shooters, and they were coming for me. - Coming for you?
-为什么 -我也想知道
- Why, man? - That's what I've been standing here asking myself.
你认出那个人了吗
Did you recognize that guy?
没有 不过我认得他手指上戴的戒指
No, but I know the ring on his finger.
是一家机车俱乐部的 北山麓武装团
It belongs to a motorcycle club. North Foothill Posse.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表