剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
那些人都是些作奸犯科的冰♥毒♥贩子 谭
Those guys are meth dealers and hell raisers, Tan.
但他们不是杀手
They ain't straight-up killers.
我没听说过他们对付过警♥察♥
I've never heard of them coming after cops.
这到底是为了什么
What the hell is this all about?
我之前在风化组
I haven't crossed paths with the Posse
也没和武装团交过锋
since my days back in Vice.
那都至少是七年前的事了
It's at least seven years ago.
-现在还有两名枪手在逃 -是的
- And we still got two shooters out there? - Yeah.
好吧 我们得好好合计一下
Okay, we have to check everything out.
但与此同时 在我们查清楚之前我不能让你出任务
But in the meantime, I got to bench you until we sort this out.
洪都 他们差点就杀了邦妮
Hondo, they could have killed Bonnie.
要是这事和我之前在风化组时有关
If this dates back to my Vice days,
我在那有一个只信任我的线人
I have CIs from that world who only trust me.
我是这个案子的线人
I'm an asset on this.
好吧 但我得贴身保护你
All right, but where you go, it is me running point.
不会让你出任何事
I ain't letting anything else happen to you.
-你明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand? - Yeah.
好了 先看看你女朋友怎么样了
All right, let's deal with your girl.
剩下的交给我吧
I'll take care of her from here.
谢谢 好吧
Thank you. All right.
邦妮 听着 我带你去一家酒店
Hey, Bonnie. Listen, I'm gonna get you to a hotel.
派警探在门外把守
We're gonna have detectives stand outside your door.
标准保护方案
Standard protocol.
你会很安全的
You'll be safe.
当然 保护方案 听起来不错
Sure. Protocol. Sounds good.
这边
This way.
这边
Right here.
邦妮还好吗
Hey. How's Bonnie holding up?
还不知道
Guess we'll see.
是不是现在该感觉松了口气
Is it supposed to feel like this, like you're relieved?
但还是非常生气
But mostly just pissed?
是 等你有了孩子更会这样
Yeah. Wait till you have kids.
谁伤害了他们
They get put in harm's way,
你就要准备好狠狠地教训这些人
you're ready to rain holy hell down on whoever put them there.
我已经准备好了
I already am.
被谭抓获的枪手叫伊万德·基茨
The shooter Tan bagged is Evander Keats.
海滨市人 零九年加入北山麓武装团
Oceanside native. He joined the North Foothill Posse back in '09.
他有过几次初级前科
He's got a small run of low-level priors.
扰乱社会治安 轻伤罪
Disorderly conduct and simple assault.
没供出共犯 现在他找了律师
No list of accomplices, and now he's lawyered up
什么都不会交代了
and he ain't telling us jack.
你觉得有人雇凶杀人
You think it's a paid hit?
我七年前负责过山麓武装团的案子
I worked the Foothill Posse seven years ago.
不知道他们现在来找我
Don't know why they'd come for me now.
或许这个会有所帮助
Maybe this will help.
咖啡馆里的子弹弹道测试报告出来了
Ballistics came back on the shells from the café.
和四小时前在维斯塔 还有三小时前在布伦特伍德
They match shells from another shooting four hours ago
发生的枪击案的弹壳相匹配
in Mar Vista and another, three hours ago in Brentwood.
看上去这些枪手在去找谭之前
Looks like our shooters
已经有两名受害者遇害
killed two other victims before coming for Tan.
一位机械师和一名市检察官
A mechanic and a city prosecutor.
肯定和某一状老案子有关
This has to be connected to an old case.
等等 我认识他们
Wait a minute. I know them.
2013年时 那个机械师是这个检察官的案子的证人
Back in 2013, that mechanic was a witness for that prosecutor.
在他们的帮助下 康纳·波普被绳之以法
They both helped put away Conor Pope.
他自称是洛杉矶冰♥毒♥王
L.A.'s self-proclaimed meth king.
-你和这个案子有什么关系 -是逮捕了波普
- How are you tied in? - I was Pope's arresting officer.
也就是说波普自2013年起就入狱了 刑期五十年
This says Pope's been incarcerated since 2013, serving 50 years.
要是他想在牢里买♥♥凶杀人
If he wanted to put out a contract hit from behind bars,
为什么要等到现在
why wait till now?
所以他可能亲自出马了
So he could be there in person.
刚收到线报 大约十小时前
Just got this. Conor Pope escaped
康纳·波普从联邦监狱中越狱了
from a federal penitentiary approximately ten hours ago.
和他的狱友吹嘘说
Bragged to his cellmate
他终于要去复仇了
that he was finally gonna get his payback.
很明显他有个目标名单
Apparently he's got a list of targets.
从你的袭击现场还获取了这个
Grabbed this from your attack, too.
增益图像比对
康纳·波普
我以为再也不会看见那张脸了
Never thought I'd have to see that face again.
该轮到他担心会看见我们的脸了
Yeah, well, now he's got to worry about seeing our faces.
反恐特警队
第三季 第十九集
我还得赶去都市警局 怎么要这么久
I really have to get to Metro. What's taking so long?
我只是要交份报案报告
I'm just submitting a reporting statement.
昨晚的逮捕记录里没有这个人
I can't find the citation in last night's log.
雅各布·卡特 因酒后驾车被捕
Jacob Carter. Bagged on a DUI.
没他的记录 阿朗索警官
I can't find him, Officer Alonso.
记录里没有叫这个名字的人
No one by that name was booked.
你能再查查吗
Can you please check again?
就在刚出卢斯费利斯的地方
It was just off Los Feliz.
他应该是十一点左右被送进来的
He would have been brought in around 11:00.
我不知道怎么跟你说 他不在这里
I don't know what to tell you. He's not here.
这不可能
That's impossible.
我亲眼看见他被押进巡逻车
I watched him get in the back of a cruiser myself.
对不起 如果系统里查不到他
Sorry. If he's not in the system,
他就没有被捕
he was never processed.
康纳·波普还有什么信息
What else do we know about Conor Pope?
十年前他掌管着本市最大的冰♥毒♥生意
He ran the city's largest meth game a decade back.
在南加州 他制出的冰♥毒♥药效最强
Cooked up one of the most potent strains in SoCal.
街面上的警♥察♥都叫它死亡晶体
Street cops called it Crystal Death.
他利用山麓武装团的机车手来做分销
He used bikers from the Foothill Posse for distribution.
如果大家没有吸食他的冰♥毒♥
If people weren't killing themselves with it,
他们就会为此杀人
they were killing someone else over it.
2013年我在风化组的时候 为了扳倒他
While I was on Vice in 2013, a whole task force
专门成立了一个行动组
had been created just to bring this guy down.
如果毒品卖♥♥得那么猖獗
Okay, if this stuff was everywhere,
为什么花了那么久才抓他
why did it take so long to nail him?
我们找不到证据证明波普与他的毒品帝国
We couldn't find anything connecting Pope directly
有直接联♥系♥ 他行事非常缜密
to his empire. He ran a tight ship.
对法律法规了如指掌
Knew all the rules,
知道怎么钻执法的漏洞
how to bend them, when and where to break them.
当时你也参与这案子了 警督
You worked the case, too, Lieutenant?
对 当时我在好莱坞分局
Oh, yeah. I was in Hollywood Division at the time.
-我们都参与了 -那你们最后是怎么抓到他的
- We were all across it. - Okay, how'd you finally get him?
说实话 是我们运气好
Well, to be honest, we got lucky.
我负责翻查垃圾 在他的垃圾里发现了一本账本
I was on dump detail, found a business ledger in his trash
涉及到他的收入 上游和客户
connected his income, supply, customers.
就是我们所需要的确凿证据
It was just the smoking gun we needed.
地区检察官用它给他定了罪 彻底把他关了起来
The D.A. used it to convict, sent his ass away for good.
-反正是这么以为的 -波普有个必杀名单
- Yeah, or so we thought. - Pope's got a kill list
目标就是那些把他送进监狱的人
targeting the people who put him in prison.
证人 检控官和谭是前三个目标
Witness, prosecutor and Tan were the first three targets.
辩护律师 法官 陪审团
Attorneys, judges, jurors,
其他证人等等都可能是下一批目标
other witnesses could all be next.
把潜在的目标进行集中
Scoop up potential targets,
送总部保护起来
have them brought to HQ for protection.
等等 那是防御性的
Okay, wait, wait, wait. Okay, that's defense.
我们要如何主动出击去抓住康纳·波普呢
What's our plan on offense to track down Conor Pope?
他的女朋友 杰辛达·赫雷拉
His girlfriend, Jacinda Herrera.
她是最后一个去监狱里探视他的人
She was the last one to visit him in prison.
可以从这开始
That's one place to start.
卢卡 让克里斯和一个巡警去把她请来
Luca, have Chris pick her up with a patrol unit.
好的
Got it.
我想去找个以前的线人
I got an old source I want to visit,
他开了个修理店 武装团在他那修车
guy who runs a gear shop the Posse brings their bikes to.
希望他还喜欢你
Well, let's hope he still likes you.
谭 穿好装备
Hey, Tan. Gear up.
我们外面汇合
I'll meet you outside in a minute.
尼歇尔
Nichelle.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
都挺好的吧
Everything all right?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表