剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
-有遇到什么新的人吗 -别问我这个
- Anyone new in your life? - Don't ask me that.
怎么了 关心朋友而已
What? Friends can ask.
铃♥声♥响了 该出发了
The buzzer. Time to roll.
你天生丽质 没法更美了 宝贝
You can't improve on nature, babe.
爱你 TJ 有时候爱你
Love you, T.J., some of the time.
-大部分时间都爱你 -好
- Most of the time. - Yeah.
你已经迟到了 T
You're already kind of late, T.
让他们等着
They'll wait for me.
欢迎来到洛杉矶酒店
Welcome to Hotel L.A.
洛杉矶酒店
20D呼叫D队
20-David to D-Team.
峰会的最后一位与会者刚刚乘车抵达
The last player at the summit just drove up--
盖棺帮的代表 TJ·道尔
T.J. Doyle repping the Coffin Makers.
-原地待命 -24D待命中
- Hold in place. - 24-David holding.
好了 快过来等着
All right. Hurry up and wait.
巴克总是说
What did Buck always say
盯梢最重要的是什么来着
was the most important thing in a stakeout?
零食
Snacks?
用爸爸的语气说的
Spoken like a dad.
不是 老兄 是耐心
No, man. Patience.
耐心能建立预期
Builds anticipation.
我已经等不及了
I already can't wait.
盖棺帮 士兵帮
Man, Coffin Makers, Soldados,
兄弟帮 一九帮
Brotherhood, One-Niners--
这些帮派可是恨极了彼此
these crews hate each other with a capital "H."
他们要是合作 可能会让洛杉矶
They get busy together, they could make L.A.
成为美国犯罪中心
the crime capital of America.
然而他们的下一站就是牢房♥了
Except their next stop is the holding tank.
好了 准备就绪
All right, we're ready.
洪都和迪肯守住入口
Hondo and Deacon own the entrance,
我们负责除入口外离开该街区的唯一路线
we got the only other line of travel off the block.
这帮老大已经完了 却还不自知
These bosses are done and don't know it.
赌一赌我们要等多久
Bets on how long we have to wait?
我赌两个小时
I'm going with two hours.
他们达成一致与否
They'll agree or they won't.
不管怎样 都是我们的囊中之物了
Either way, we own them.
先别腻腻歪歪了
Don't swallow her now.
照顾好我的女人
You take care of my girl.
您有什么需要吗
What can I get you?
-我爱你 亲爱的 -我也爱你
- Te amo, cari?o. - Yo tambien.
人都到齐了 谢谢大家的到来
Now that we're all assembled, thank you all for coming.
说明我们视利益优先
Shows that we can put business first.
我们的组织贩运的货不尽相同
Our organizations move different products,
但我们的目标是一致的
but we all have the same goal--
获利
profit.
我们还面对着同样的问题 运送管道
We also have the same problem-- pipeline.
我们都需要一条更安全 更优质
We all need a safer, better,
更快速将货物送出边境的渠道
faster shipment across the border.
一个由我们创建的 在我们控制之下的新路径
A new route that we create, we control.
我在说一个可以安全运输
I'm talking a business cooperative
所有商品的商业合作形式
to securely transport any and all commodities.
就这样 接着说 蠢货
Ah, that's it. Keep it coming, fool.
记录在案... 勾结密谋
On the record-- conspiracy,
街头恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 全面击破
street terrorism, full enhancements.
由你和你的一九帮控制吗 赛勒斯
Run by you and your One-Niners, Cyrus?
曼纽拉·迪亚兹喜欢第一个发言而且很大声
Manuela Diaz likes to speak first and speak loud.
一点都不羞涩
Not a shy girl.
可不是 一路靠杀人坐到了头目的位置
Yeah, murdered her way straight to the top.
我看了她的档案 喝了两轮酒才看完
I read her file. Took two sittings.
上面有提到她是如何让士兵帮扩大势力范围的吗
Did it mention how she raised the bar for Los Soldados?
我知道她把帮派扩展到了全州
I know she took the gang statewide.
赢得了所有墨西哥贩毒集团老大的尊敬
Got her the respect of every cartel boss in Mexico.
甚至包括恶魔帮 足以说明问题了
Even El Diablo. That says a lot.
我给大家分成
I'm offering shares.
揣着招股书的罪犯
Thug with a prospectus.
在赛勒斯成为一九帮老大之前
We've been trying to bring in Cyrus
我们就一直想抓他
since before he was the number-one One-Niner.
是要建一条不可能完成的隧♥道♥吗
To build some tunnel that never gets finished?
现在你成工程师了 赛勒斯
Like, now you're an engineer, Cyrus?
萨米·B 打扮还是这么张扬
Sammy B. Still overdresses.
最时髦定罪照
Sharpest mug shots on file.
他和兄弟帮都喜欢招摇过市
Him and The Brotherhood love to strut.
隧♥道♥已经建好了 萨米 只用打开就行了
Tunnel's already built, Sammy. We just have to open it up.
他刚说什么
What did he just say?
在法庭上这个会很有效果的
Oh, this is gonna play great in court.
你说的是拉比奥索隧♥道♥
You're talking about the Rabiosos' tunnel.
压根就不到边境
Never reached the border.
我走过
I've walked it.
现在不能说我是骗子了吧
Don't call me a liar now.
那叫你一厢情愿的幻想家怎么样
How about a wishful thinker?
他没有带后援 这么说胆子不小
Brave move for a guy without backup in the room.
-人帅不一定聪明 -你觉得T.J.帅
- Pretty doesn't make him smart. - You think T.J.'s pretty?
这我就不需要知道了
That's more than I need to know.
盖棺帮永远那么傲慢 白人的优越感
Coffin Makers always been an arrogant bunch. White privilege.
-他能有什么作用 -除了增加种族多元化外
- So, what's he bringing to the table? - Besides diversity?
西南部毒品买♥♥卖♥♥
Southwest drug trade.
非法制♥造♥销♥售♥氧可酮 水栽大♥麻♥ 芬太尼
Bootleg oxy, hydro, fentanyl.
那房♥间里都是大忙人 你要什么
Busy folks in that room. You want it,
他们就卖♥♥什么... 毒品 枪♥支♥ 女孩 男孩
they sell it-- drugs, guns, girls, boys.
今天他们一走 这些勾当就别想再干了
Yeah, until they drive away today.
他们一走出彼此的视线 D小组就行动
Once they lose sight of each other, D-Team moves in,
同时把他们都抓住
grabs 'em all up at the same time.
-分而治之 -总比交火安全
- Divide and conquer? - Safer than a firefight.
但愿如此
Amen to that, man.
职责 荣誉 勇气
支持当地执法部门
我不会待太久 别停远了
I won't be long. Keep it close.
好的
Will do.
爸爸
Dad.
坐着别动 人♥渣♥
Don't get up, dirtbag.
我不会再回盐湖城了 永远都不
I am not going back to Salt Lake, like, ever!
跟我走
You're coming with me,
我扛也要把你扛走 玛丽贝斯
even if I have to carry you out of here, Mary-Beth.
-玛丽贝斯 -我现在不叫这个名字了
- Mary-Beth? - I don't use that name anymore.
我现在叫克丽丝特尔
My name's Krystal now.
我们上车再说
We'll talk about that in the car.
-走吧 -你不能把我绑走
- Come on. Come on. - You can't just kidnap me.
-我... -退后
- I... - Back off!
我是储备副警长
I'm a reserve deputy sheriff.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
洛杉矶酒店 集♥合♥点酒吧 有个男的拿着枪
Hotel L.A. Rendezvous Bar. There's a man with a gun.
爸爸
Daddy!
你干了什么
Wh-What did you do?
都怪他 枪走火了 我没开枪
The gun went off because of him! I didn't shoot him.
-放下枪 -不
- Drop your guns! - No!
-莱尼 -玛丽贝斯
- Lenny! - Mary-Beth!
放开我
Let me go!
我的天
My God.
听得见吗
You with me?
洛杉矶酒店 有人开枪
Shots fired, L.A. Hotel.
什么情况
What just happened?
现在酒店还有多起报♥警♥电♥话♥拨♥打♥进来 指挥官
Multiple 911 calls still coming in from the hotel, Commander.
酒店内没有安排卧底
With nobody undercover inside.
这项行动不能告知全体警员
We had to keep the entire staff blind to the op.
我们不能冒险走漏风声 你也同意的
You know we couldn't risk a leak. You agreed.
这是个天衣无缝的计划
It was a simple, perfect plan.
人鼠游戏的最佳方案
Best-laid plans of mice and men.
指挥官呼叫所有响应小组
R-Commander to all responding units.
这里不需要着制♥服♥警员介入
We have a Code 5 in progress.
现场有警力
Officer on site.
不要闪警灯鸣警笛
Do not respond with lights and sirens.
即便目标恰巧往窗外看
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表