剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
来了
Here we go.
每周训练都是为了这一刻
And paid every week for the rush.
科贝特
Corbett...
你的新女友怎么没来
Where's your new girlfriend?
我倒是想
I wish.
我配不上她 卡洛斯
She's too fine for me, Carlos.
货车上装不下我们三个人
There wasn't room in the van for all three of us.
让我们看看钱
Let's see the money.
好 已经做旧包好了
Yeah. Aged, wrapped and ready.
不用担心 就在后面
No worries. It's in the back.
四箱子 110磅
Four boxes, 110 pounds.
你可以让他自己来
You could've let him come by himself.
-这是我的车 哥们 -不关你的事
- It's my van, man. - It's not your business.
我哥们需要司机
Dude needed wheels.
搜他的身
Check him.
我带着枪呢 行了吧 我带了
I'm carrying, all right? I'm carrying.
我一直都带 跟你 跟你们一样
I'm always carrying, just like you, like all of you.
怎么 我们现在要把家伙亮出来
What, now we need to start wagging
指着对方 看看谁的更大
our weapons at each other? Measure whose is bigger?
我建议你们把手都举起来
I suggest you keep your hands where he can see them.
没什么问题吧
Whoa, every-everything okay?
是的 钱没问题
Yeah, with the money.
24D呼叫20D
24-David to 20-David.
钱要转移到银色雷克萨斯上了
Money's going into a silver Lexus.
按计划行动
We're still on book.
把手举起来 不然我就崩了你朋友
Put your hands up or I shoot your friend.
枪
Gun.
24D呼叫20D 是否行动
24-David to 20-David. Do we move?
不要升级威胁
Do not escalate the threat.
原地待命
Hold in place for my command.
说好的可不是这样 不然你们早就动手了
That's not the plan, or you'd have done it already.
要知道 耍机灵不是真机灵
You know, being a smartass ain't always smart.
把他们装到货车里
Put them in the van.
洪都 他拿枪指着斯特里特
Hondo, he's got the gun on Street.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
他的同伙离开之前谁都不许动
No one move until his buddies are gone.
不然会害他被杀
Could get him killed.
轮到你了
Your turn.
跟你朋友一起上车
Get in the van with your friend.
这不是请求 上车
That wasn't a request. Get in the van.
我不
I don't think so.
听着 听着
Listen, listen.
杀死一名警♥察♥对你没有什么好处
Killing a cop is not gonna improve your options.
你是警♥察♥
You?
洛城警局 把枪放下
LAPD. Just put the gun down,
给自己一条生路 认罪
stay alive, make a deal.
趴下
On your stomach!
警♥察♥ 举起手来 把武器扔开 手举起来
Police! Hands up! Throw it away! Give me your hands!
-现在 -手举起来
- Now! - Show me your hands.
下车 快点 转过去
Out of the car. Come on. Turn around.
-跪在车前 -手背在身后
- Front of the car, on your knees. - Hands behind your back.
跪下
On your knees.
25D 安全
25-David, clear.
24D 安全
24-David, clear.
20D 路障会拦下卡车
20-david, roadblock'll stop the truck.
拦截戈麦斯和现金 银色轿车
Intercept Gomez and the cash. Silver sedan.
行动
Let's do this.
不要停车
Don't stop.
行动
Move in.
无需支援 所有嫌犯都已被控制
Code 4. All suspects in custody.
现在你明白那些训练都没有白费了
Now you see how the training pays off.
克里斯有开枪的肌肉记忆
Chris had the muscle memory to make the shot.
算斯特里特走运
Lucky for Street.
我十分清楚
I know exactly what it's like
被枪指着是什么感受
to look down the wrong side of a gun.
斯特里特不该如此
Street shouldn't have had to.
我提升了风险等级 很抱歉
I raised the risk level, I am sorry for that.
我会在行动报告中给自己记一过的
I'll write myself up in the after action report.
每次小组行动
Every time the teams roll,
都会有风险
there's a risk.
这是我们除掉洛斯阿图斯的最好机会
This was our best chance to take Los Altos out of the game.
我们吃点苦头
For all our bellyaching,
街上只会更加安全
the streets just got safer.
你得替科贝特说句好话 长官
You gonna put in a word for Corbett, ma'am?
他帮了我们大忙
He came through for us.
没问题
Sure.
谢谢你们 长官
Thank you, sir. Ma'am.
你想给市长打个电♥话♥吗
Do you want to place a call to the mayor?
她在等着你的汇报
She's waiting to hear.
你事先把一项卧底行动告诉了市长
You told the mayor about an undercover operation in advance?
市长对这次任务没有威胁
The mayor wasn't a threat to the mission.
-她是一个平民 -你要这么想的话
- She's a civilian. - Oh, you start to think like that,
真是在军队里待太久了
you've been in the bunker too long.
我不需要跟市长汇报
I don't need to talk to the mayor.
今年警♥察♥的预算可有十五亿
With a police budget this year over a billion and a half dollars?
好吧
Okay.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我是你的朋友 指挥官
I'm your friend, Commander.
你和克里斯真的控制住了局面
Hey. You and Chris held it down out there.
那是我下降最快的一次
That was the fastest descent I ever made.
-着地时没受伤吧 -我不是好好地站在这吗
- No damage when you hit? - I'm still standing.
-今晚别忘了冰敷 -我会在我的酒水里加冰的
- Don't skip the ice tonight. - It's going in my drink.
知道了
I hear that.
汽车发烧友 很愿意帮你找好东西
Gearheads, man. Love a good quest,
但要找一个五十年历史的雪佛兰原厂崭新的油箱盖
but chasing down a 50-year-old Chevy OEM unvented gas cap?
不是那么容易
It's not so easy.
不过还是谢谢你了 卢卡
Ah, thanks for trying anyway, Luca.
-给你 -等下 你不是吧
- Here we go. - Oh, wait a minute. No, you didn't.
你在开玩笑吗 怎么报答你
Are you kidding me? What do I owe you, man?
-永远对我抱有感激之情就好 -简单 成交
- Eh, just everlasting gratitude. - Oh, that's easy. Sold.
我哥们从自己的雪佛兰上把这个拆了借给你♥爸♥
Buddy of mine pulled it off his own Chevy to loan your dad.
七二年才换的油箱盖
Caps didn't change till '72,
所以 评委检查的话 时间上完全符合
so, historically, it's accurate if the judges inspect.
我哥们真是帮大忙了 谢谢你 兄弟
My guy came through. Thank you, brother.
-轻点 轻点 -不好意思
- Aw, yeah, yeah, careful, careful. - Oh, oh, my bad, my bad.
-没事吧 -没事 我没事
- You good? - It's all right. Yeah, I'm all right.
你真是帮大忙了
Oh, you did the damn thing.
今晚还真是惊险
That was, uh, really dicey tonight.
怎么说呢 其实还挺有趣的
You know what? It was actually kind of fun.
尤其是没死成那部分
Especially the not dying part.
一个犯罪老手拿枪指着你 事态对你并不利
An OG with a gun in your face, that-that's a bad moment.
我看到你和谭在行动了
I saw you and Tan on the move.
我只用再拖延一会时间
I just had to stall for a beat.
我喜欢你的信任
I love your faith.
泰和基拉还好吗
How's Ty and Kira doing?
原来三人恋爱关系是几何
Three people in a relationship turns out to be geometry,
不是代数
not algebra.
但是
But, um,
-我在想办法解决 -你觉得开心吗
- I'm trying to figure it out. - So you're happy?
这个词一言难尽
That's a big word for a short word.
我 我很满足
I am, um... I'm content.
你呢
What about you?
你没再用约会软件了吗
Are you still off the dating apps?
我受够推销自己了
Oh, I'm done with the hustle.
我说了太多版本我的人生故事
I'd told so many versions of my life story,
我都快不知道自己是谁了
I wasn't even sure who I was anymore.
顺便说下 她们也全都在撒谎
And by the way, they all lie, too.
虚情只能找到假意
Fake finds fake.
我现在只等着缘分找上门 知道吗
I'm just gonna let life come to me from now on, you know?
你准备好开始认真的恋情了
Like you're ready for something serious?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表