剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
在加州使用攻击性武器是违法的
Firing assault weapons in California is illegal.
我只是个收藏家
I'm just a collector.
那把汤姆冲♥锋♥枪♥是米奇·科恩的
I mean, that tommy gun belonged to Mickey Cohen.
传奇黑帮老大
这一把
This piece right here,
巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔的
Pablo Escobar.
哥伦比亚大毒枭
那把 在北好莱坞枪战中开过火
And that, that was used in the North Hollywood shoot‐out.
这么说你从现实罪案中购买♥♥枪♥支♥
Oh, so you buy guns from real‐life crimes?
是的 但不是今天的案子
Yes, but not today's real‐life crime.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
这是把特别版的乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
This is a special edition Uzi
上面还刻着吉利·甘贝塔的名字
with Gilly Gembetta's name engraved on it.
我知道 是因为它是我去年做的登记
I know, because I booked it into evidence last year.
这把枪背着十一条人命
It has 11 bodies on it.
枪的序列号♥已经被注销了
The serial number's been filed off,
但绝对在那辆被抢劫的车中
but it was definitely inside that hijacked truck.
你听说抢劫时有一名警♥察♥中枪了吗
Did you hear a cop got shot during that hijacking?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 好了 我现在真有麻烦了
Okay, okay, all right, I'm in real trouble.
-我知道了 -没错
- I get it. - Yeah, yeah, you are.
我不希望有人吃枪子 尤其是警♥察♥
I didn't want anybody getting shot, especially a cop.
只是我之前从这些人手中买♥♥过枪
It's just I bought guns from these guys before.
他们给我的条件很丰厚
They gave me a great deal.
如果我给他们车队的情报
If I gave them intel on the convoy,
他们就让我在车上任选一把枪
they'd let me pick any piece I wanted from the truck.
你知道洛城警局会怎么对待
I mean, do you know what the LAPD was gonna do
这个艺术品吗 把它熔了
with this work of art? Melt it.
-和你做交易的是谁 -我不知道她的名字
- Who'd you deal with? - I don't know her name.
一个有口音的女士
Some lady with an accent.
-听起来像是牙买♥♥加人 -携重武器的牙买♥♥加人
- Sounds Jamaican. - Jamaicans with big guns?
可能是混乱武装团的
Could be the Chaos Posse.
牙买♥♥加军♥火♥走私商
Jamaican gunrunners?
他们不怕和警♥察♥作对
They got no problem targeting cops‐‐
主要活跃在东海岸
work mainly on the East Coast,
但这个案子绝对符合他们的作案风格
but this definitely fits their M. O.
好吧 告诉我们所有这些牙买♥♥加人的信息
Okay, everything that you got on these Jamaicans.
所有 不要再耍花样了
I mean everything, no more games.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你 卢卡
Thanks, Luca.
混乱武装团在迈阿密和纽约活动
Chaos Posse operates in Miami and New York.
-他们来洛杉矶做什么 -扩张吗
- What are they doing in L. A.? - Expansion?
基本企业经济学 要么做大
Basic corporate economics: you're either getting bigger
要么变小
or you're getting smaller.
找到他们的销♥售♥对象并不容易
Well, finding out who they're selling to won't be easy‐‐
混乱武装团不会留下马脚
Chaos Posse doesn't leave loose ends.
艾德
Hey, Ed.
是我
It's me.
你知道我不能久留
Look, you know I can't stay long.
作案的人
The people who did this,
你对他们还有什么印象吗
anything you remember about them?
唐老大
Don Dada.
不 不 派珀·林奇
No, no. Piper Lynch,
如果你不出去
if you don't get out of this room...
抱歉 我问完了 我这就走
I'm sorry. I'm done. I'm‐I'm leaving.
小姐 小姐
Miss, miss, miss, miss.
我是哈里森警司 洛城警局特警队的
I'm Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT.
帕梅拉·霍克斯 艾德的妻子
Pamela Hawks. Ed's wife.
你还有脸过来
You're a piece of work coming here.
我只想帮忙找到伤害他的凶手
I'm just trying to help find who did this to him.
去别处帮忙吧
Well, help somewhere else.
霍克斯太太 今天大家都很悲痛
Mrs. Hawks, it's been an emotional day.
我们只需问你丈夫几个问题
We just needed to ask a few questions of your husband.
他肯定很高兴看到你
I'm sure he's happy to see you.
亲爱的
Hi.
谢谢你 阿萨法 你也是
Thanks, Asafa. You, too.
能告诉我刚是怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what that was?
不是很想 不过霍克斯给了我一些信息
Not especially. Hawks gave me something, though.
朝他开枪的人叫唐老大
The guy who shot him was called Don Dada.
是一种尊称 可能是个街头绰号♥
It's a term of respect, probably a street moniker.
或许能帮我们查到他的真实身份
Maybe it'll get us a real I. D.
所以我们要找的这个线人是一个军♥火♥商
So this source that we're looking for is an arms dealer?
他在一个军♥火♥走私商家族中长大
Mm, he grew up in a family of gunrunners.
他不是罪犯
He's not a criminal.
你觉得穿着便服
You think that dressing in civvies is...
能有助于我们接近这个线人
gonna help us with this informant?
严格来说他算不上线人
He's not exactly an informant.
他是...
He's a...
我的兄弟
...my brother.
斯特里特
Streeter.
内特
Nate.
很高兴看见你 回长滩了
It's good to see you. Back in the LBC.
-是啊 -你是斯特里特的兄弟
- Yeah, man. - You're Street's brother?
寄养兄弟 内特·沃伦
Foster brother. Nate Warren.
-大卫·凯 -我父母闹翻后
- David Kay. - After everything went down with my parents,
我搬进了一个教♥养♥院♥
I moved to a group home‐‐
我以前经常挨打
I used to get my ass beat on the regular
直到内特教会了我怎么打架
till Nate taught me how to fight.
你自己本身底子也不错
You had a decent knuckle game to start.
好久不见了 我知道
It's been a minute. I know.
很多回忆
Lot of memories.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我来这的原因是我需要你的帮助
Listen, uh, the reason I'm here is I need your help.
这么说你是来找我帮忙的
So you're here to ask a favor?
不是吧
Seriously?
内特和我以前关系很好
Nate and I used to be really close.
他比我大 所以他先离开了教♥养♥院♥
He's older, so he left the group home first.
但他总是来看我
But he was always checking on me.
等我年纪够大了 我也离开了
When I got old enough, I left, too,
但我几乎没怎么回来看过他
but I kind of never looked back.
你没跟他联♥系♥了
So you ghosted him.
也不是 但是...
Not exactly, but...
我需要一个清白的记录
I needed a clean slate.
我觉得他不是那么想的
I don't think he sees it that way.
嗯
Yeah.
你从没来看过我
You never visited.
我来找过你几次 看看大家的情况
I checked in a few times, to see where we stood.
但你却懒得找到我
But you didn't care to find out.
斯特里特 洪都有枪手的线索了
Street. Hondo got a hit on our shooter.
烟酒枪♥械♥及爆♥炸♥物管理局的数据库
ATF database
查到了唐老大就是艾萨克·艾瑞
identified Don Dada as Isaac Irie.
他现在被控在皇后区枪杀一名
Now, he was charged in Queens for shooting
烟酒枪♥械♥及爆♥炸♥物管理局官员
an ATF officer,
但在庭审还没开始前
but everyone set to testify against him disappeared
所有指证他的人就都消失了
before the trial even started.
这个家伙做事严谨 极其危险
This guy ties up loose ends and he's dangerous.
你在你兄弟那打听到什么了吗
You getting anywhere with your brother?
别担心 我们在长滩就是这么打招呼的
Don't worry. This is just how we say hello in the LBC.
你还记得我们一起发了血誓吗
You remember when we took that blood oath?
你真要打这张牌吗 哥们
You really pulling that card, bruh?
那时我们只是傻乎乎的小孩子
We were stupid teenagers.
你说如果我有什么需要
You told me if I ever needed anything,
就能找你帮忙 不管什么事
I could ask three favors, and no matter what,
你都会支持我
you would have my back.
第一个忙就是你借了我的直升机
The first favor was when you borrowed my chopper
讨好梅格·乌尔曼 对吗
to impress Meg Ullman, right?
直升机被你坠毁在太平洋海岸公路上
You crashed it on the PCH.
第二个忙是要你原谅我
And the second favor was for you to forgive me.
但我从没有兑现过第三个 直到现在
But I never cashed in the third one, not until now.
混乱武装团现在在长滩
The Chaos Posse is in Long Beach.
他们朝一个警♥察♥开了枪
They shot a cop.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表