剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你不是该信任我的吗
I thought you trusted me.
拜托 这会很棒的
Come on, this is gonna be awesome.
我刚买♥♥下了这辆车
I just bought the vehicle.
稍加改装
A little outfitting,
我们会在洛杉矶的快餐车生意掀起风暴的
and we are gonna take the L.A. Food truck scene by storm, man.
你玩过密室逃脱吗
You ever, uh, done an escape room?
实打实的密室逃脱 玩过几次
Uh, in real life, sure, couple times.
没玩过娱乐性质的
Never recreationally.
威尼斯新开了一家密室逃脱
A new one just opened up in Venice.
我和几个朋友准备晚点去玩
A few friends and I are going later.
你也可以一起
Could use an extra player.
不需要什么特警队技术 只用动脑就行了
And, uh, no SWAT skills necessary, just your brain.
你是说特警队里不用动脑吗
Oh, so we don't use our brains on SWAT?
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I meant.
你想来吗
You want to come?
-今晚吗 -是的
- Tonight? - Yeah.
好啊
Uh, yeah. Sure.
-好 我把地址发给你 -好
- Okay, I'll text you the address. - Okay.
-那里见 -好
- See you there. - Yeah.
莫莉是怎么回事
Hey, what's happening with Molly?
我们晚点要聚聚
Oh, we're meeting up later.
-一起去玩密室逃脱 -是约会吗
- We're gonna do this escape room thing. - Oh, like a date?
不 不 她朋友也要去
No, no, her friends are gonna be there.
你确定老大的女儿不觉得这是个约会
You sure the boss's daughter doesn't think it's a date?
你最好快点搞清楚 花♥花♥公♥子♥
You better find out quick, playa.
好吧 我们要走了 走吧
All right, we got to go. Come on.
那是给未来的投资人准备的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, those are for potential investors.
最少投五千 好吗
Hey, minimum five grand investment, okay?
大约六个月后盈利
Gonna see profits in, like, six months.
怎么 他们觉得这里是个废品站还是什么
What, do they think this is a salvage yard or something?
这是我们的宝贝
Hey, that's our baby!
我打算给它起名叫薇乐米娜
I'm thinking of naming her Wilhelmena.
卢卡 这就是我们投资的快餐车吗
Luca, is this the food truck we invested in?
我说了它需要改装一下
Look, I said she'd need a little outfitting,
我是在警♥察♥拍卖♥♥会上低价买♥♥下的
but I got her for a steal at the police auction.
你花钱买♥♥了这么个破车
You paid real money for this?
警♥察♥为什么要扣这种车
Why'd the cops impound it?
应该是
Oh, let's just say that
这里卖♥♥的不止软冰淇淋吧
they were selling more than soft serve out of here.
怎么 卖♥♥大♥麻♥的车
What, selling weed?
可♥卡♥因♥
Coke?
冰♥毒♥
Meth.
他们在里面制冰♥毒♥
Were they cooking meth in here?
那都是过去的事了
Look, that's all in the past.
好吗 做下清洁
All right? A little cleanup,
薇乐米娜将会是我们的利润空间中
and Wilhelmena is gonna be the best thing to happen
最大的贡献者 相信我
to our profit margins, trust me.
我不在里面做饭
No cook here.
不 不是现在 等我把里面打扫干净
Oh, no, not right now, but wait till I get it cleaned up.
你们要去哪
Hey, where you going, man?
-你们不是要投资吗 -想得美
- I thought you were gonna invest. - Nice try.
洛克
Rocker!
好吧
All right.
你们错过大好机会了
Man, you're missing out.
非常荣幸我能来到这里
I'm so honored to be here
分享我的故事
to share my story.
一年前
A year ago,
有人半夜闯入我家
men came to my home in the middle of the night
把我带走
and took me away.
我被囚禁了五个月
I was imprisoned for five months,
无法见我的家人或律师
with no access to my family or a lawyer.
我被人虐打 鞭笞 性侵
I was beaten, flogged, sexually abused,
被单独监禁
held in solitary confinement.
-天呐 -我犯了什么罪
- Oh, my God. -What was my crime?
我和我的五位朋友
Along with five friends,
勇敢地站了出来抗♥议♥我国的对人♥权♥的侵犯
I had dared to protest the human rights abuses in my country,
以及妇女缺乏平等权利的现状
as well as the lack of equal rights for women.
我一直有关注她的故事
I've been following her story.
她打扮成警卫越狱
She escaped from prison by dressing as a guard.
最后终于穿过了边境申请了庇护
Eventually crossed the border and applied for asylum.
勇敢的女人
Brave woman.
今天我是来代表
I'm here today to speak on behalf of my friends,
我仍在国内监狱中的朋友们
who are still in prison back home,
请求你们加入我呼吁我国释放他们
and to ask you to join me in calling for their release,
以及停止折磨
as well as an end to the torture
那些只是犯了寻求平等
of innocent people whose only crime
正义和自♥由♥之罪的无辜的人们
is seeking equality, justice and freedom.
谢谢
Shukrun.
继续加油
Keep up the good work!
-你刚刚说得很好 -谢谢
- That was a great speech. - Thank you.
还在适应公开♥发♥表演讲
Still getting used to speaking in public.
老实说 我不知道会有什么帮助
And, honestly, I don't know what good it will do.
他们会听进去的 一定会的
They'll listen. They have to.
我爱我的祖国
I love my country.
西方对我的祖国有误解
The West has the wrong idea of it.
我们国家很多人都善良而慷慨
Many of the people are kind and generous.
只有一小部分人
It's only a small minority
思想闭塞怀有偏见
who are closed-minded and prejudiced.
但这些人中很多都是当权人士 不听女人的意见
But many of them are in power and do not listen to women.
路上已经安全 我们走吧
Route's clear. Let's go.
...很高兴今天能来到这里
...delighted to be here today,
为那些人♥权♥活动家
lending our voice and our support
无论是国际友人亦或本土人士的
to the vital work of human rights campaigners,
继续为平等而战的重要工作
both internationally and locally,
发声及给予支持
who continue the fight for equality.
发现可疑人物 你的两点方向 戴着黑帽子
Got movement. Your two. Black cap.
好像携有武器
Looks like he might be armed.
你跟着州长 所有在场警员 男性 三十岁
Stay with the governor. All perimeter units, male, 30s,
戴着一顶黑色帽子 可能携有武器
wearing a black cap with a possible weapon.
我们应该珍视一个民♥主♥和自♥由♥社会的理想
We should cherish the ideal of a democratic and free society
即所有人都享有平等的机会
in which all persons live together with equal opportunities.
而当今世界上的很多人
For many people in the world today...
慢慢靠近他 不要引起恐慌
Move on him slowly. Let's not cause a panic.
但我们希望 通过继续
But we hope that by continuing...
他在掏东西
He's reaching for something.
有枪
Gun!
州长 跟我们来
Governor, come with us!
快跑 跑
Move, move!
快走 快走 上楼梯 上楼梯
Let's go! Let's go! Stairs, stairs, stairs!
跑 跑 跑
Move, move, move, move!
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
这边 跟着我
This way. Follow me.
州长在安全屋
Principal in the safe room.
24D 你那边什么情况
24-David, what's your status?
跟丢了 让州长继续待在安全屋
We lost him. Keep the governor in a safe room
直到我们确保周围安全 增援正在路上
until we secure the perimeter. Additional units are en route.
收到
Roger that.
快走
Go, go, go, go.
阿明娜
Amina!
-你中枪了吗 -是的 我穿着防弹衣
- You hit? - Yeah, I got my vest on.
我没事
I'm okay.
洛城警局
LAPD!
24D 两名嫌犯 都持有武器很危险
24-David, two suspects. Armed and dangerous.
他们劫持了阿明娜·阿巴迪
They kidnapped Amina Abadi.
他们上了一辆黑色的越野车朝南去了
They're headed south in a black SUV.
反恐特警队
第三季 第六集
谢谢你 医生
Appreciate you, doc.
老爸
Hey, Pop.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
看看你
Look at you.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表