剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Armed drone passed the school. He's on your tail.
马上就到高架桥了
Approaching the overpass now.
-你觉得他会换目标吗 -等着看吧
- Think he went for the switch? - We'll see.
我们得让他在空中待足够长时间
We got to keep him airborne long enough to track
好追踪到遥控的信♥号♥♥ 让无人机远离平民
the remote signal and get that drone away from any civilians.
很高兴为你服务 长官
My pleasure, Officer.
他就要来进行生死一击了
He's coming in for the kill shot.
你要甩掉他
You're gonna need to shake him.
向右急转弯
Make a hard right ahead.
有块空地 没有平民
There's an empty lot, no civilians,
-你可以在那跟他周♥旋♥ -收到
- where you can dance with him. - Roger that.
还没有锁定到无人机 让他继续飞
No lock on the drone pilot yet. Keep him in the air.
-指挥官 这里有孩子 -远离他们
- Commander, we got kids back here. - Get away from 'em.
已锁定遥控器信♥号♥♥ 正在追踪位置
Got a lock on the remote signal. Tracking the location.
我们还需要一点时间
We just need one more minute.
继续拖延时间
Keep stalling.
查到了 嫌犯在六号♥位置
Got it. We have the suspect's Code 6 location.
已派出飞艇盯住他
Airship is responding to put eyes on him.
我们好了 洪都 找个地方结束吧
We're good, Hondo. Pick a spot and end it.
收到 往障碍物那开
Roger that. Head for that barrier.
-好车技 -谢谢
- Nice driving. - Thanks.
我可能需要你们帮我搞定几张罚单
May need you to get me out of a few tickets.
这个没问题
I think we can arrange that.
嫌犯上了一辆黑色两门吉普逃走了
Suspect on the move in a black two-door jeep.
行动
Let's roll.
好了 卢卡 你保护上校和沃尔特
All right, Luca. You got the colonel and Walter
-直到我们捉住这个家伙 -好的
- until we nail this guy. - All right.
把他捉回来 老大
Go get him, boss.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go.
嫌犯朝东北方向上了棕榈大街
Suspect turning northeast onto Palm.
即将停车
Vehicle coming to a stop.
嫌犯下车了
Suspect exiting the vehicle.
进入了北边的一栋建筑
Entering a structure on the north side.
不要进入房♥间 保持警惕
Limited penetration, eyes and ears open.
留意嫌犯动静
Listen for the suspect.
保持机动
Stay liquid.
掩护 掩护
Cover, cover, cover!
退后
Stay back!
我还有炸♥弹♥
I got more C-4!
没有人需要死去 内特
No one else needs to die, Nate!
这话我说了几年了
Been saying that for years.
为什么我们的命
How come our lives are more important
比政♥府♥屠♥杀♥的人的命更重要呢
than the people our government slaughters?
不是这样的
They're not, man!
但这不是让大家听到你的心声的方式
But this is not how you're gonna get people to listen.
迪肯 看到嫌犯了吗
Deac, you got a visual?
没有
Negative.
给我们一点时间
Give us a minute.
收到
Roger that.
找到能瞄准的地方 但要保持距离
Look for a clear shot, but keep your distance.
我们不知道他控制了多少炸♥弹♥
We don't know how much C-4 he's got or how he's got it rigged.
你知道爱着一个你愿意为之付出生命的
You know what it's like to love someone
国家毫不在乎的人是什么感受吗
who means nothing to the country you were ready to die for?
内特 我知道克里拉的事
Nate, I know about Kalila,
也知道那有多心痛
and how much that's got to hurt.
无法瞄准 需要他出来一点
No shot. Need him to inch out a bit.
收到
Roger that.
我遇到的最好的人
Best person I ever met.
迪肯 你能找到角度吗
Deacon, can you get an angle?
不能 但我有个主意
Negative. But I got an idea.
我么的国家甚至都不承认她存在过
Our country won't even admit she existed.
或是他们杀了她
Or that they killed her.
别动 结束了 手背到身后
Don't move. It's over. Hands behind your back!
嫌犯已被控制 无需支援
Suspect in custody. Code 4.
小猫叫声用得漂亮
Nicely played with the kitty-cat.
你们听到洪都说"保持机动"了吧
And, hey, you, uh, heard Hondo say "Stay liquid," right?
我们三个还是得
Yeah, but that still leaves three of us
平分烧烤的钱
who have to split the bill for the barbecue.
只剩两个了
Make that two.
你们是不是有事瞒着我
Hey. Is there something going on I should know about?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
迪肯
Deacon.
你想告诉我你们在搞什么鬼吗
You want to tell me what the hell y'all are up to?
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
得了吧 别来这套
Please. Get out of here with that.
你们一直在观察我的每个动作
Y'all have been watching my every move
就像是你们在说什么内部笑话
like you got some inside joke running.
-到底怎么回事 -不 我们只是想
- Now what's up? - No, we're just trying
弄清楚今晚烧烤
to figure out who's buying the food
谁请客而已
for tonight's barbecue. That's all.
听好了 我不...
Listen up, people, I ain't...
太好了 他说"听好了"
Yes! "Listen up..."
抱歉 我只是
Sorry. I just, um...
迪肯买♥♥汉堡和啤酒
Deac's buying the burgers and beer.
你们怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
让一个有四个孩子还身负贷款的人
Y'all are gonna make the man with four kids and a mortgage
-买♥♥单 -好吧 现在又有加班费了
- foot the bill? All right, hey, with overtime back,
我还应付得来
I'm doing okay.
再说了 洪都猜猜乐是我的主意
Besides, since, uh, Hondo Bingo was my idea,
应该是我输
it's only right I lose.
洪都猜猜乐
Hondo Bingo?
这么说吧 我们都很想念你 老大
Let's just say we all really missed you, boss.
好吧 我也可以玩这个游戏
Okay. All right. I can play this game, too.
汉堡时间 走吧
Burger time? Come on.
现在我们还有事要做
Right now we still got one more move to make.
今早没完成的事
Some unfinished business from this morning.
行动
Let's roll.
就位
In position.
洛城警局 两人跟上我
LAPD SWAT! Give me two,
-举起手来 -两人跟上 两人跟上
- Show me your hands! - Give me two, give me two!
趴在地上
Now, on the ground!
厨房♥安全
Kitchen clear!
餐厅安全
Dining room clear!
双手背在背后
Hands behind your back!
30D呼叫指挥部 无需支援
30-David to Command. We're Code 4.
收到 迪肯 漂亮
Roger that, Deac. Nice work.
现在我们可以回家了
Now we can go home.
卢卡的休息室终于可以完全派上用场了
Luca Lounge finally in full swing.
是啊
Yeah, man.
很漂亮吧
Hey, it's a thing of beauty, ain't it?
-是的 -你喜欢吗
- It is. Yeah. You like it?
谢谢你 迪肯 很感谢
Hey, thanks, Deac. Appreciate it.
现在可以来了吗
Oh, now that's happening?
好吧 原来你猜的是这个 碰拳
Oh, okay, okay, so that was your thing. The fist bump.
没跟你来个是我不对
Well, my bad for leaving you hanging.
没事 很高兴你回来
That's all right. Glad to have you back.
回来真好
It's good to be back.
爸
Hey, Pop. Hmm?
谢谢你带达瑞尔来
Thanks for bringing Darryl.
我只是觉得让他觉得我的特警队
I just think it's important for him to feel welcome
-都很欢迎他 这很重要 -小事
- around my SWAT family. - Hey, no worries.
听着 我一直在想
And listen, I've been thinking about what you said
你在警局的那番话
down at the station.
好了 那段话
Okay, look, about that.
我觉得我的话有点太重了
I think I might've come off a little too harsh.
我没有怎么照顾过你
I never pulled any punches with you,
所以我不指望能有什么回报
and I don't expect nothing less in return.
事实是 你说得没错
Truth is, you weren't wrong.
我不是想要你道歉
I ain't looking for an apology.
那就好 我也不是来道歉的
Well, that's good, 'cause that's not what this is.
我是想告诉你我理解
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表