剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I hope y'all can learn from the mistakes that I made,
也希望你们从我做对的事情中吸取经验
as much as the things that I do right.
明白吗
You feel me?
谢谢你能来这里 法尔克拉
Thank you so much for being here, FarKrai.
都是爱 都是爱
It's all love. It's all love.
大家请给他一点掌声
Let's give him a round of applause.
大家来拍几张照吧 慢点
All right, come up, get some autographs. Slowly.
我只听到一点点 但是
I didn't catch most of that, but...
我支持他最后的那个回答
I'm gonna hold him to that last answer.
尼歇尔
Nichelle...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我对某事的强烈感觉
Me feeling strongly about something is no excuse
并不是不尊重你建议的借口
not to respect your opinion.
我叫你走开是我不对
It was wrong of me to ask you to stay away.
很高兴听到你这么说
That feels so good to hear.
只要你才让我想要搞对抗
There isn't anyone else that I would rather disagree with.
你知道我现在在想什么吗
You know what I'm thinking right about now?
想 你要帮我把这些小吃和柠檬水
That you're gonna help me lay out snacks
发给这些孩子们吗
and lemonade for these kids?
你猜到我的想法了
You read my mind.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表