剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
What's he giving you that's worth that kind of protection?
这是机密
That's privileged information.
听着 姆利多可不是什么好人
Look, Murido is no angel.
这一点我们都明白
We know that.
但由于他的背景 他能给我们提供
But because of his background, he's able to give us
哥伦比亚与委内瑞拉边境的重要情报
valuable intel along Colombia's border with Venezuela,
-那个政♥府♥对我抱有敌意 -你的意思是
- a government hostile to our own. - You're saying
姆利多可以帮助拯救那个地区的人们
Murido could help save lives in that part of the world.
作为交换 我们给他了一定程度的豁免权
And in exchange, we allow him a certain degree of immunity
并为他的病毒性疾病提供治疗
and provide medical treatment for a viral condition he has.
但当然 对他也有限制
But there are limits, of course.
我会和他谈谈 确保他在我们的控制之下
I will talk to him, make sure we have him under control.
所以你打算对他的毒品交易视而不见
So you're just gonna turn a blind eye to his drug operation?
-还有今早的枪击案 -我需要更多的证据
- And the shoot out this morning? - I'd need more proof
来证明他的罪行 然后才能把他交出去
of his guilt before I just turn him over
同时放弃更大的利益
and abandon the greater good.
更大的利益 你根本不关心那些死去的人
Greater good? You didn't see those people killed.
你的重点全放在了四千英里以外的另一个大♥陆♥上
Your priorities are 4,000 miles away on some other continent.
我们在意的是此时此地在洛杉矶的人们
We are worried about the people here in Los Angeles.
别动姆利多 懂了吗
Murido's not to be touched, understood?
再去招惹他
Mess with him again,
受伤的就是你 林奇警督
repercussions will fall on you, Lieutenant Lynch.
这场仗我们根本赢不了
That wasn't a fight we were gonna win.
洪都
Yo, Hondo.
D
D.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
-还好 -走走吧
- Yeah. - Let's walk.
你♥爸♥爸想要我开车出去转转
You know, your pops wanted me to give the car a spin, you know,
试试新的汽化器
test out the new carburetor.
所以我就想开来这儿
So I thought I'd just drive by here
-反正也不远 -等等 打住
- since it's not that far. - Wait. Hold up. Hold up.
我爸爸已经让你开6♥4♥年的车了
My pops is already letting you drive the six-four?
该死的 他花了好几年
I mean, damn, it took me years
才允许我洗那辆车
before he even let me wash that ride.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, I guess I just got it like that, yeah.
你到底怎么了
Hey. What's really going on with you?
我本想早点告诉你的
I-I was gonna tell you sooner,
但你♥爸♥爸告诉我什么都别说
but your pops told me not to say anything.
但说实话 我认为他生病了
But straight up, I feel like he's sick.
很严重的病
Like, real, real sick.
最近我看见他都咳出血了
I've been seeing him coughing up blood lately.
等等 你说什么
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. What?
目前为止 我见过两次了
I seen it happen twice now.
第一次他说只是胸口辣
The first time it happened, he said it was "Chest pepper,"
我不知道那是什么意思
and I don't know what that means.
我想这是烧心的老式说法什么的
I guess it's old-school for heartburn or something.
但我知道并不是这样
But I know it's not that.
等到第二次的时候 我说打911
And the second time it happened, I offered to call 911,
但他说他可以处理的
but he just said he'll deal with it.
好了 达瑞尔 我知道了
All right, Darryl. It's all right.
多谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
-我会和他谈谈 -好的
- I'll talk to him. - All right.
请别难为维克多 他不知情
Please don't be tough on Victor. He didn't know.
都是我的错 我很抱歉
This was all my fault. I am so sorry.
所以这些是大♥麻♥软糖是你的
So these pot gummies belonged to you?
不 是我朋友带过来的
No. My friend brought them over.
请说出你朋友的名字
Please state your friend's name.
这有必要吗
That's necessary?
你知道她是否是以合法渠道购买♥♥的软糖吗
Do you know if she purchased the gummies legally?
我想是的
I think so.
请不要让她也因为
Please tell me she's not
这个被卷进麻烦
going to get in trouble for this, too.
不会的 我只是要把事情搞清楚
No. I'm just trying to keep the facts straight.
你多久吸一次大♥麻♥
How often do you consume edibles?
大概一周一次
Uh... maybe once a week.
那是个惨痛的错误
It was a terrible mistake.
我爱维克多 我不想让他因为
I love Victor, and I don't want him getting
我的缘故被卷进任何麻烦
into any trouble for something that I did.
我能理解
I can understand that.
标准局需要我们做什么吗
Is there anything else the Standards Bureau needs from us?
在我们审议的时候耐心一些
Just patience as we deliberate.
我刚才在里面说的一切都是认真的
I meant everything that I said in there.
我知道反恐特警队对你来说有多重要
I know how important SWAT is to you.
我之前应该对你解释清楚所有规矩的
I should have explained all the rules to you before,
强调那些重要的事情
emphasized what was important,
避免事情沦落到这个地步
stopped this from getting here.
谢谢 但其实是你想承担责任的态度
Thanks, but that's you trying to take responsibility,
让我感觉好了一些
make me feel better.
听着 我知道你很困扰
Look, I know how much this bothers you.
我只是希望你表现出更佳的判断力
I just wish you showed better judgment.
听着 如果我们要在一起
Look, if we're gonna be together,
你所做的都会影响我 反之亦然
what you do reflects on me, and vice-versa.
因为这个工作的缘故 有一些事情
There are some things that I can't do with you
我们不能一起做
'cause of this job.
但我也知道让你变成一个完全不同的人
But I also know it's not fair to ask you
对你来说是不公平的 所以我不能确定
to be somebody different than who you are, so I don't know.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me right now.
你是说你
Are you saying that you...?
我也说不清楚
I don't know what I'm saying.
我马上回来 我得去趟卫生间
I'll be right back. I'm just gonna use the bathroom.
洪都 迪肯找到一个姆利多在
Hondo, Deacon found an alias Murido
哥伦比亚用过的化名
used back in Colombia.
我们和洛城的县记录员办公室反复核查过
We cross-checked with the L.A. County Recorder's Office.
其中一个名字被用来在那里注册营业执照
One of the names was used to get a business license here.
那是一个位于南大门的鲜花储存仓库
It's a flower storage warehouse in South Gate
姆利多的供应商们每周去那里取货
where Murido's vendors go to get their weekly flower supply.
仓储库房♥ 南大门
意思是这有可能是他藏♥毒♥的地方
Which means it's probably where he stores his drugs.
等等 你也知道中情局的意思
Okay, hold up. You heard the CIA.
我们不能动姆利多
Murido's untouchable.
也许
He might be.
但我得到的消息是
But what I heard is
没有更多证据的话他们会按兵不动
they wouldn't do anything without more proof.
但据我所知 他的毒品贸易是可打击的
But as far as I'm concerned, his drug business is fair game.
如果他被卷进来 就这么办
And if he's swept up in it, so be it.
我们要告诉林奇这件事吗
We gonna tell Lynch about this?
不
No.
收到
Roger that.
开始行动
Let's roll.
洪都 我们的卧底进入仓库了
Hondo, our undercover is in the warehouse.
也得理解谭 不是吗
You got to feel for Tan, huh?
-你以为恋爱只会妨碍工作吗 -得看情况
- You think relationships only get in the way of this job? - Depends.
对我来说 只会是工作妨碍恋爱
For me, job's only gotten in the way of my relationships.
好 确认看到毒品
Okay, visual confirmation on the drugs.
这里有六个武装守卫 南北各两个
I got six armed guards-- two each on the north and south.
另外两个在中♥央♥走廊巡视
The other two walking the center aisle.
-洛城警署 -放下武器
- LAPD! - Drop your weapons!
趴到地上 马上趴到地上
On the ground! On the ground now!
-洛城警署 -趴到地上
- LAPD! - On the ground!
手放背后
Hands behind your back!
洛城警署 趴到地上 洛城警署
LAPD. Get down now. LAPD!
手放到背后
Hands behind your back!
看看这个
Check this out.
-猜猜它的黑市价 -呼叫毒品调查科
- Anyone want to guess the street value? - Call Narcotics.
逐盒检查 每个货架都要
Have them check every box, all the pallets.
把这地方关了
Shut this place down.
我是应该假惺惺拘个礼
Should I fake some niceties
还是直接就冲你发火呢
or just skip straight to being hopping mad?
你何不直接冲我来吧
Why don't you give it to me straight?
我刚和德弗洛探员通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Agent Devereaux
表达了中情局的极度不满
expressing the CIA's extreme displeasure.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表