剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Not cuddle in front of the fire
而不是在炉火前依偎搂抱
with some nice lady who looks like their mother.
跟一个看起来像他们老妈似的和善女人
Despite your personal feelings, we want the ad.
不管你个人怎么想 我们就要这支广♥告♥
You can't have it.
不能给你
Because despite these conservative times,
因为不管这个时代多保守
it's still all about sex,
性仍是最重要的
and it will always be.
以后也会永远如此
So I suggest that you take your business elsewhere.
所以我建议你们还是另请高明吧
I made us a little something.
我做了点吃的
Thanks. I am famished.
谢谢 我饿坏了
I tagged all the pieces we're going to put in storage,
我把箱子都做了分类标记 包括要放进储藏室的
the ones we're selling and the ones we're giving away.
要卖♥♥掉的 还有要送人的
I don't suppose there's any point in keeping this old table.
我觉得没必要留着这张老旧的桌子
Christ, you're such a shikseh.
天 你真是个不合犹太教规的女孩
Why don't you just say it?
你为什么不直说呢
You want the table. I don't.
你想要这张桌子 我不想
I just thought it's a shame to...
我只是觉得可惜...
All right. I want the table. Good.
好吧 我想要这张桌子 很好
We'll keep it.
那我们就留着
I keep telling myself, "It's just a house -
我一直跟自己说 「这不过是一栋房♥子
A bunch of not very grand or even spacious rooms,"
几个不怎么豪华 也不宽敞的房♥间」
but everywhere I look, I see us.
但我目之所及 都能看到我们的影子
Like over there,
比如那边
at Gus' bris.
盖斯行割礼那天
You two, in the kitchen.
你们两个 都给我进厨房♥
Now!
立刻
You mean, his "almost bris".
你是指他「差点行割礼」那天
Or the front gate,
或是大门那边
where I proposed to you.
我向你求婚的地方
Or the time I was sitting there, and you told me...
又或是那次我坐在那里 你跟我说...
I'll stay until after the baby's born.
我会等孩子出生之后再走
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Just a bad memory.
只是一段不堪的回忆
They're part of us too.
那也是我们的一部分
Without them...
没有不堪的回忆
how do we appreciate the good ones?
我们又如何懂得珍惜美好的回忆
What do you say we make one more memory?
我们再制♥造♥一段回忆 怎么样
The glories of nature.
大自然之美
The "beautiful for spacious skies",
「广袤天空」
the "purple mountains majesty".
「紫翠山岳」
Don't forget the "fruited plains".
别忘了还有「肥沃平原」
Aren't you glad you came?
你很庆幸你来了吧
Thrilled.
激动坏了
Would have lost the room deposit if we hadn't.
如果不来 就亏了房♥间的定金了
Well, honey, I know it's not exactly
亲爱的 我知道这不是
the romantic getaway you'd hoped for, but, um...
你想要的浪漫逃离之旅 但是...
I promise you, you're going to have a fabulous birthday anyway.
我保证 你无论如何都会度过一个精彩的生日
God. Oh, god.
我的老天
Talk about your fire hazard.
你还说你太火♥辣♥有火灾隐患呢
That thing's more flaming than you.
这玩意儿比你更「惹火」
Geez. It's 40 candles.
天呐 一共40根蜡烛
One for every year, plus one to grow on.
一根代表一岁 再加一根虚岁的
Oh, do you have to remind me?
你非得提醒我我的岁数吗
Well, it's quite an achievement to get to be your age.
能活到你这岁数也是一项了不起的成就
You know what I meant.
你懂我的意思
Well, hurry up and make a wish
赶紧许愿吧
before the place burns down!
不然这地方都要被烧毁了
You know, every year,
其实 每一年
I always wish for the same thing
我都许同一个愿望
A boyfriend.
赐我一个男友
Someone to love, who'll love me.
一个和我彼此相爱的人
This year I think I'm going to wish for something else.
今年 我想许个不一样的愿望
The wisdom and the maturity to realize that...
希望我有足够的智慧和成熟 能明白...
I won't find what I want by looking for it.
一味地寻找 并不能找到我想要的东西
Not expect someone else to give me what I never gave myself.
不要期望别人给我我从没给过自己的东西
That I'm not a half, waiting to be made a whole.
我不是半个存在 等着别人来让我变得完整
And even if that special person never comes along...
就算那个特别的人永远不出现
I'll be just fine.
我也会过得很好
Ted?
泰德
Blake?
布雷克
I thought it was you.
我就觉得是你
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
I'm on the gay ski team now.
我加入了同志滑雪队
And it's Gay Ski Week.
这周是同志滑雪周
Right.
对哦
You remember... Emmett.
你还记得... 艾美特吧
Yeah, wow. Uh, what a surprise.
你好 真没想到啊
And Teddy was just about to hang up his skis.
泰迪刚刚正要把他的「滑雪板」挂起来呢
You ski?
你也滑雪吗
I'm lucky if I can walk.
我走路能不摔跤就不错了
No, we're here for my birthday.
不 我们是来给我过生日的
Uh, strictly as friends.
只是作为朋友
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
And y... you, uh... uh...
那个...你...
Are you here alone?
你一个人来的吗
No.
不是
I'm with, uh, 11 other men.
我跟11个男人一起来的
Well, you know, I always preferred the one-on-one sports.
你知道 我一向更喜欢一对一的「运动」
Always found the action much more... Intense.
觉得那种活动更... 激烈
Fulfilling.
令人满足
Well, I'll catch you later.
我们回头聊
Uh, no, hey. Hey.
不 等等
Why not now?
不如就现在吧
Seriously, go on.
说真的 继续啊
That way, I can have all this yummy cake to myself.
那样的话 我就能独享这美味的蛋糕了
Thanks, Em.
谢谢你 小艾
Pardon me,
不好意思
but aren't you Emmett Honeycutt
你是艾美特·哈尼卡特吧
of the Hazlehurst, Mississippi Honeycutts?
来自密西西比州的哈泽赫斯
Why, yes I am.
没错 正是
And, uh, you are...?
你是...
Oh my god.
天呐
You're Calvin Culpepper!
你是卡尔文·卡佩普
You were on the boys' swim team in high school.
你当年是我们高中男子游泳队的
I used to go to those meets
我以前经常去看你们的比赛
just hoping your trunks would slip off.
内心希望你的短裤能够不小心滑落
Come, now!
别这样啊
But I always thought you were...
但我一直以为你是直...
So did I.
我也是这么以为的
So, uh, what do you say we go back to my room and, uh...
不如我们回我房♥间去吧
reminisce about old times.
追忆旧时光
There's not that mto reminisce about.
值得追忆的内容可不多
I know.
我知道
I love you, honey bun.
我爱你 小蜜糕
I hope everybody peed.
希望大家都撒过尿了
Whenever I used to take Michael anywhere,
以前我每次带迈克出门
no sooner we'd leave the house than he'd say,
临出发前他总会说
"Ma, I've got to tinkle."
"妈 我得尿尿"
I'd say, "What, you couldn't have done it before you left the house?"
我就会说 "怎么 你在出门前就不能撒好吗"
Do you mind if we not relive the golden days of yesteryear?
能别回忆往昔的"美好时光"吗
So to speak.
差不多吧
Did you put air in the tyres?
你给轮胎打过气了吗
Michael, I just took it to the gas station.
迈克 我刚把车开去过加油站
He checked the tyres, the water, the oil, the brakes.
他把轮胎 水 油 刹车都检查了一遍
Never send a fag to do a dyke's work.
永远别叫基佬去干拉拉的活儿
And remember to call when you arrive.
等你们到达了 记得打电♥话♥给我们
Well, how can we forget
我们怎么会忘记
when Michael will be calling us every five minutes to remind us?
迈克肯定会每隔五分钟打电♥话♥提醒我们一次
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表