剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
It was one of the hardest houses to plege,
那可是当时最难加入的兄弟会
and they wanted me?
他们竟然愿意要我
Anyway... every Saturday night,
总之 每个礼拜六晚上
I'd go out drinking and trawling for women with my frat buddy, Jack.
我都会和杰克一起去喝酒泡妞
One night, we came back, totally smashed.
有天晚上 我们烂醉而归
And in my inebriated state,
借着酒劲
I confessed to him that I kind of, sort of,
我向他承认 我好像已经
totally had this mad, passionate crush on him.
疯狂地迷恋上他了
And he said, "Me too!" And you fell into each other's arms.
那他肯定说"我也是" 然后你们抱在一起
He punched me on the nose
他直接给了我鼻子一拳
and told everybody in the house I was a fag.
然后告诉其他兄弟我是个基佬
After that, I was ceremoniously unzaped.
之后 我就被华丽地驱逐出去了
I never knew, Teddy.
我从来都不知道 泰迪
I mean, it was hard enough for me, a mere mortal, to come out.
我的意思是 我一个小人物都难以出柜
For a deity like Drew...
更别说像德鲁那样的大神了
What would you like to drink?
喝点什么
Scotch, please.
苏格兰威士忌 谢谢
And for you, sir?
先生 你呢
Johnnie Walker.
尊尼获加威士忌
Why... Alex?
好巧 亚历克斯
I win.
我赢了
And it's three hours earlier.
而且还早了三小时
Ma, I asked for plain paper.
妈 我要的是白纸
Well, if you want to be boring, that's your problem,
如果你想当个无趣的人 那是你的问题
but don't inflict it on your poor kitchen.
但别强加在你可怜的厨房♥身上
This way, every time you open a drawer, you get a surprise.
这样每次打开一个抽屉 都能得到一个惊喜
Or a heart attack.
或者是惊吓
What's this?
这是什么
Secret stash of Cap'n Crunch.
私藏的船长麦片
"Keep your fucking hands off. Hunter."
「都他妈不许碰」 亨特亲笔
Sounds like a Novotny.
听起来是诺瓦特尼家的人
Heard from him lately?
最近有他的消息吗
Not a fucking word.
屁都没有
Can you believe that? That ungrateful little prick.
你敢信吗 那个忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥
After all we did for him, to just walk away like that.
我们为他做了那么多 他就那样一走了之
Who else would've taken him in, made him part of the family?
还有谁会像我们一样接纳他 把他当家人
Not that I care. Uh ha.
我是不在乎 是吗
He just really done a number on Ben.
他真的伤到本了
We're fighting about everything.
我们为一点小事都能吵起来
Are you two having sex? Ma!
你们最近做♥爱♥了吗 妈
Shit!
该死的
I just asked you the question. Don't wreck the house.
就问你个问题 别拆房♥子啊
It's already wrecked.
已经拆了
And no, we're not having sex.
没 我们没做♥爱♥
That's understandable. You're grieving - both of you.
我能理解 你们两个都很哀伤
Honey.
亲爱的
It's a tough lesson,
这一课很困难
but one that everybody with children has to learn.
但每个父母都得学会
After a point, you have no control over them.
到了某个节点 你就管不了他们了
All you can do is hope
你能做的就是希望
that you instilled enough strength and common sense for him to survive.
你教会了他足够的力量和常识立足于世
And that he knows you're still here for him
希望他知道你一直在等他
in case some day he changes his mind...
如果哪一天他改变主意...
He wont.
他不会的
You and Ben should both get that out of your heads.
你和本都别再抱着这种幻想了
Sure, I'm into that. No problem.
当然 我喜欢 没问题
50 bucks.
只需50块
Hey, Hunter!
喂 亨特
Hunter!
亨特
Never mind. Don't look so disappointed.
认错人了 别这么失望啊
I can be Hunter if you like.
如果你喜欢 我也可以是亨特
Thanks, it's not what I'm looking for.
谢谢 但这不是我想找的
Then why are you here? Hey!
那你为什么来这里 喂
Whatever he did for you, I can do it better.
不管他怎么伺候你的 我可以做得更好
I know Hunter.
我认识亨特
You do?
真的吗
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He left town.
他离开这了
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了
"Some place warm," is all he said.
他只说"去暖和点的地方"
He said he hated it here, that he's never coming back.
他说他讨厌这里 他再也不会回来了
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey. As long as you paid, want me to cheer you up?
等等 既然你付了钱 要找点乐子吗
I've lived here all my life, I never knew that restaurant existed.
我一直住在这 竟然不知道还有这家餐厅
Isn't it fabulous? Oh, those stuffed grape leaves!
超级好吧 那道葡萄叶包饭
And that lamb. That's Lindsay's favourite.
还有那羊肉 那是琳赛的最爱
She marinates it in olive oil and mint
她会把羊肉浸在橄榄油里 加上薄荷
and then grills it with some... um...
然后烤 再加点...
I've always wanted to go to Greece -
我一直想去希腊
Athens, Mykonos.
去雅典 米科诺斯岛
Imagine - a whole island where every man, woman and child is a lesbian.
想象一下 岛上的所有男女老少都是拉拉
I must have onion breath... from the Greek salad.
我吃了那道希腊沙拉 肯定有股洋葱味
Then I must too. We'll cancel each other out.
我也吃了 负负得正啊
It's not just the onions. I know.
不仅是洋葱的问题 我知道
It's... it's been so long since I...
我已经很久没有...
No need to explain.
没必要解释
Some other time.
下次吧
I'm... sorry.
我很...抱歉
The trash comes... tomorrow.
收垃圾的明天会来
Linz, this is Corinne.
琳赛 这位是科琳
Hey. Hi.
你好 你好
We... volunteer at the centre together.
我们都 在中心当志愿者
I just remembered - I forgot the trash from upstairs.
我突然想起来了 我忘了拿楼上的垃圾
So I'll just... go up and collect it.
所以我得上去拿一下
The trash from upstairs.
拿楼上的那些垃圾
Peach a la mode.
桃子冰激凌派
Oh. No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Shame to let it melt.
化了太可惜
So, are you still getting calls from the breather?
你还有接到神秘人的电♥话♥吗
I've a feeling those have stopped for good.
我有种感觉 那已经彻底结束了
That's a relief.
谢天谢地
Actually, I kind of miss him.
其实 我还有点想他呢
Juice, coffee, three egg whites - scrambled.
果汁 咖啡 三个蛋白 要炒的
It's a little late for breakfast.
现在吃早饭有点迟吧
Not if you've been up all night.
如果是一夜没睡就不叫迟
You know, a man your age should take better care of himself.
一般你这个年纪的人 得照顾好自己
You could die of a stroke.
你可能会中风死掉的
I'm counting on you to get to me first.
我指望你能来拯救我
So, where were you?
你去哪儿了
Toolshed? Slammer? The piss hole?
工具房♥ 监狱 尿洞
Puerto Vallarta.
巴亚尔塔港
Must be a new one. Where is it?
肯定是个新开的夜店 在哪儿
Mexico.
墨西哥
You went to... And back in less than 24 hours.
你去了... 来回不超过24小时
Well, that was a quickie.
真够快的啊
In more ways than one.
不止快 还打了个快炮
I had a pressing piece of business to attend to.
我当时有个紧迫的事情要做
And did you take care of it?
那做好了吗
Once at cruising altitude
在高空中来了一次
and once while we were making our approach.
然后降落时又来了一次
Coffee, juice.
咖啡 果汁
Eggs will be ready as soon as the hens finish laying 'em.
蛋很快就好 只要等母鸡下好蛋就行
You think he's a top?
你觉得他是攻吗
Some of those hunks, when you get them in bed,
有些肌肉猛♥男♥ 当你把他们搞上♥床♥时
turn out to be the biggest bottom!
发现结果是万年受
I'd do him either way.
不管攻受 我都愿意搞他
And who might that be?
那人是谁
The queen who just got outed.
刚被出柜的女神
Excuse me, sir, you might want to read this
先生 打扰一下 在泰勒电器买♥♥东西之前
before you shop at Taylor Electronics.
先看一下这个吧
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表