剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah. Fuck.
噢 操
Oh, yeah. Come here.
好爽 换个姿势
Come here, come here, come here.
到这里来 这样
Yeah, come here.
很好 这样
Yeah. Oh, that feel...
好爽 那感觉...
That feel good, baby?
爽吗 宝贝
Yeah. That's it. Right there. Don't stop.
嗯 就这样 就那里 别停
Right there. Don't stop. Just... don't stop.
就那里 别停 千万别停
Just...
别
Keep going. I'm coming.
继续 我要♥射♥了♥
Ah, fuckin' doorbell.
该死的门铃
I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm coming!
我要♥射♥了♥ 要♥射♥了♥ 来了
That's it. Come on. Oh, yeah. Come on!
就这样 来吧 来啊
Hello, sir.
先生 你好
I'm Charlotte and this is Amanda,
我是夏洛特 这是阿曼达
and we're here to talk to you about Proposition 14.
我们是来跟你谈谈14号♥提案的
Are you aware of it?
你知道这项提案吗
Yes, I'm aware of it.
是的 我知道
Good, then we needn't tell you how important it these days
很好 那我们就不需要向你说明
to protect the holy bonds of matrimony and the American family.
保护婚姻和家庭关系的圣洁有多重要
Isn't that the God's honest truth?
说的真是太对了
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
I most certainly am.
当然
In that case, we would love to speak with you and your wife.
这样的话 我们想跟你和你妻子一起谈谈
Honey, there are some very sweet ladies here
亲爱的 这有两个好心的女士
urging us to support Proposition 14.
想说服我们支持14号♥提案
Do you have children?
你们有孩子了吗
A son and a daughter.
一儿一女
Oh, that's wonderful.
真好
Good afternoon, ladies.
女士们 下午好
This is my lawfully wedded husband.
这是我的法定丈夫
And this is MY lawfully wedded husband.
这也是我的法定丈夫
And we are going to do everything in our power
我们会不惜一切力量
to defeat Proposition 14.
反对14号♥提案的
I see. Ok.
我明白了 好的
Well. Good afternoon, then.
很好 再会
Hey, thanks for stopping by. We'll be sure to vote.
谢谢你们过来 我们一定会投票的
Bye-bye.
再见
I caught that.
我看到了
Caught what?
看到什么
That subtle exchange of smiles that can indicate only one thing.
那种微笑的交流 只可能暗示一件事
"Is your ass is as sore as mine?"
"你的屁♥股♥跟我的一样酸痛吗"
Fucking Christ, Theodore,
天呐 西奥多
is there anyone in this burg you haven't boned
从你改头换面之后 这城里还有人
since your extreme makeover?
是你没操过的吗
Well, let's just say that if they don't get a fresh supply in soon,
这么说吧 如果再没有新人补充进来的话
I'll be forced to move to Philadelphia.
我只能被迫搬到费城了
You know, I always used to wonder what it would be like
我以前总是好奇 如果能得到任何我想要的男人
to have any guy I wanted - now I know.
是怎样的感觉 现在我知道了
And?
然后呢
And, it's, um... great.
然后 感觉 爽爆了
Hey, look who it is! Michael!
看谁来了 迈克
Hey, Teddy.
泰迪
Hey, Em. Hi, sweetie.
小艾 宝贝
Well, if you boys will excuse me, I have to get back to work.
恕我不奉陪 我得回去工作了
Yeah... I've got to get back to the store.
是啊 我得回店里了
Busy day?
忙吗
Yeah, this comic book collection that I bought off eBay just arrived.
是啊 我从易趣网买♥♥的连环画刚到
It's going to take me weeks to inspect and grade them.
我得花好几个星期来检查和分类呢
Well, better have something to eat. What'll it be?
那最好吃点东西 吃点什么呢
I think I'll have...
我要...
Are you and Brian ever going to talk to each other again?
你和布莱恩打算再也不说话了吗
Ma... Michael!
妈 迈克
You've been friends - brothers - since you were kids.
从儿时起你们就是朋友 兄弟
You love each other.
你们相亲相爱
You're going to let a lifetime of fucking history go down the drain
因为一时幼稚的意见不合
'cause of some childish disagreement?
就把终生的友谊扔到下水道去
And believe me, I know what I'm talking about.
相信我 我很清楚我在说什么
It's not childish, and it's not just a disagreement.
一点都不幼稚 也不只是意见不合
He disrespects every choice I have made.
他不尊重我做的每个选择
He mocks me for wanting a family and home.
他嘲笑我想有个家
He calls me a defector.
他说我是叛徒
He even blames me for his and Justin's break-up.
他甚至把和贾斯汀分手的事情怪到我头上
He says I infected him.
他说是我把他毒害了
Well, he can think whatever he wants and call me whatever he pleases.
他怎么想 怎么侮辱我都行
It really doesn't matter anymore.
都不重要了
I'll have the tuna fish on whole-wheat with a lemon bar.
我要全麦面包夹金枪鱼 加个柠檬派
Hold the remarks.
请保留意见
We're going door-to-door today to try and get people to listen.
今天我们要挨家挨户向大家宣传
A lot of them may not want to,
很多人肯定不想听
so don't be discouraged if you get doors slammed in your face.
如果遇到当面甩门的 也不要灰心
Just be courteous, make your point succinctly,
礼貌点 简要说出自己的观点
and whatever you do, do not engage.
不管做什么 别惹事
That means don't lose your fucking temper and shoot off your big mouth.
意思是你们要压制脾气 别争执
Heh... exactly. Good luck.
没错 好运
Ready? Yeah.
走吧 好
I hope they don't come out swinging,
希望他们出来不要动手
not with the fortune I just spent on my face.
我脸上花的钱可多了
What a lovely face it is too.
多可人的脸啊
You must get lots of compliments.
肯定很多人夸你
I've been getting more than that.
我得到的可不只是夸赞
To tell you the truth... something's missing.
说实话 总觉得少了点什么
Love? Commitment?
爱 承诺
Yeah, something like that.
是啊 大概吧
What you need is a husband.
你需要的是一个老公
First I need a boyfriend.
首先我需要一个男友
But that won't be easy.
不过那很难
My standards are ridiculously high.
我的标准现在特别高
I want someone who's financially secure,
我想找个经济有保障的
with a face like Brad Pitt,
有布拉德·皮特的脸
a body like Brad Pitt, and hung like...
布拉德·皮特的身材 鸡♥巴♥大得像...
well, just hung.
鸡♥巴♥很大就行
That's not so ridiculous. It's absurd.
这不是非常高 是不切实际
Listen, if you really want to get hitched, you need a Jewish guy.
如果你想结婚 你得找个犹太人
They make the best marriage material.
他们是绝佳的结婚对象
They do?
真的吗
Yeah. Provided you can get past
是啊 前提是你可以忍♥受
the incestuous relationship they have with their mothers
他们与母亲类似乱♥伦♥的超亲密关系
that lasts beyond the grave.
即便生死两隔 都延绵不绝
Good afternoon, sir.
先生 下午好
We're here to talk to you about Proposition 14.
我们是来跟您谈谈14号♥提案的
We'll only take a minute of your time.
只需占据您几分钟的时间
Or less.
或者更短
It may not be easy, but at least it gets you out of the house.
不是很容易 但至少你不用在家待着
That's what Michael said.
迈克就是这么说的
Keeping busy would take my mind off Hunter.
让自己忙起来就不会一直挂念着亨特
So far it hasn't helped. Give it time.
目前为止还是不管用 你需要时间
How much time? A lifetime?
要多长 一生吗
'Cause that's how long it'll take for me to forget about him.
因为我需要那么长时间才能忘记他
Oh, hi. What can I do for you folks?
你们好 有什么事吗
We'd like to talk to you about Proposition 14.
我们想和您谈谈14号♥提案
It's very important that you vote no.
您的否定票是很重要的
Oh, why is that, son?
孩子 为什么呢
If it passes, gay men and women will lose the same rights
如果提案通过了 同性恋就会失去
that other Americans have.
其他公民所享有的权利
And who's to say what's next?
谁敢说接下来会怎样呢
The elderly could lose their social security.
老年人可能会失去社会保障
Women could lose their right to have an abortion.
女人失去堕胎的权利
I see your point. You've got my vote.
我明白了 我支持你们
Dad, who's at the door?
爸 谁在门外
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表