剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
well, let's face it, is a...
说得难听点
sperm donor with an overinflated sense of his own contribution.
他不过是个自我意识过剩的精♥子♥捐献者
As well as being morally unfit.
而且还有道德方面的问题
What are you implying?
你指什么
He lives with two HIV positive men,
他和两个艾滋病患者同住
one of whom is a male prostitute.
其中一个还是个男妓
Is that what told him?
你是这么跟他说的吗
He's a former prostitute who was abused!
他早不是男妓了 以前那是被虐待了
By his mother!
被他母亲虐待
Mr. Novotney also has a history of recreational drug use.
诺瓦特尼先生也曾滥用药物
Attending known gay sexual establishments.
出入知名同性声色场所
And he makes his living
而且他的职业
by writing a violent, pornographic comic book.
是创作暴♥力♥色情漫画
I believe it would take a lot to convince a judge
凡此种种 很难让法官信服
that he has more rights to this baby than Ms. Peterson.
他比彼得森女士更适合做监护人
Thanks a lot, Lindsey.
多谢美言啊 琳赛
So, we have two choices.
现在我们有两个选择
We can either work out an equitable agreement
要么我们签份公平协议
between Jenny Rebecca's three parents,
在詹妮·丽贝卡的三位父母间达成和解
or we could go to court and let a judge resolve this.
要么就法庭见 让法官来裁决
It's your decision.
选择权在你们
Lipo...
消脂
Lipo...
消脂
Butt lift...
提臀
Lipo and brow lift.
消脂加前额拉皮
Hey, why don't you try doing a little work
你也锻炼锻炼成吗
instead of counting who's had work done?
别老数别人做的整形项目
And the point of that would be...?
锻炼了又有什么用呢
To keep your body, mind and spirit healthy and in shape.
保持身心健康 体型正常
Of course, I personally don't need it.
当然了 我可不用锻炼
I only do this so guys can check out my ass.
我只是想秀秀美臀
Well, check back with me when you're thirty... five, and
等你三十...五岁时再来秀吧
the sun has begun to set on your endless summer.
你这万年小艳阳也该落山了
I mean, I've been coming to the gym,
我一直来这儿健身
three times a week for 18 years!
每周3次 练了18年了
That's... let's see...
也就是 让我算算
Twelve times a month, times 18...
一个月12次 乘上18
2,116 hours spent in the gym.
总共2116个小时都耗在这了
And look at me! I'm exactly the same!
结果呢 有个屁效果啊
I take that back,
我收回这句话
actually there's more of me instead of less of me.
没把肉练少 反倒练多了
And not where I want it to be.
而且多得不是地方
So why not just have a little snip and clip and be done with it?
我还不如整个形算了
I've been cancelled!
我的节目被取消了
After today, queer guy is gone.
从今以后 就没有酷男基友这回事了
And you know why?
知道为什么吗
Because they thought I wasn't queer enough! Me!
他们觉得我还不够基 我还不够
I mean, I've been called many, many things
我被人损得多了去了
but never not queer enough.
还从没人说我不够基的
It's not only unconscionable,
这不仅不合情理
it's unfathomable.
简直就是诡奇难解啊
I mean, well, you saw me.
你看看我
Was I not the queerest thing on God's earth?
地球上还有比我更基的生物吗
Actually, you seemed a little bit... Reserved.
说实话吧 那天你有点... 拘谨
Reserved?
拘谨
You know, just not your usual flamboyant self.
不像平常那么妖
Well, I'm a news man now.
但我现在是新闻主播啊
I had to lower the flame a bit.
我不能那么浮夸
I mean I figured if I was too flamboyant,
我担心如果我太妖
I might turn people off.
可能会吓走观众
Well instead, they turned you off.
正相反 他们把你赶走了
I believe there's a profound life lesson in this.
我觉得这事当中蕴含深厚的人生哲理
They hired you
他们雇你
because they didn't want some stiff straight guy
就是不想要一本正经的直男
who looks like he has a poker up his ass.
正襟危坐一动不动
They wanted some gay guy
他们想要个基佬
who looked like he had a fist up his ass.
性感狂野 基情四射
They wanted you.
他们想要真正的你
Emmett Honeycut.
艾美特·哈尼卡特
The queerest, nellyest,
最基的 最娘的
ho-ho-homo, in the who-who-whole wide world.
全世界最最最基的基佬
You haven't touched your drink.
你连杯子都没碰过
I didn't buy it to drink,
我买♥♥它不是想喝
I bought it to stare into, dejectedly.
是让它承受我悲惨的凝视
You're doing a hell of a job.
那你干得还真不错
Half the job that Lindsey's lawyer did on me.
简直及不上琳赛律师的零头
Made me sound like some kind of a depraved drug user.
把我说成个道德沦丧的瘾君子
Pornographer. Sex fiend!
写黄色小说的色情狂
Don't change a hair for me.
可别为我做丝毫改变
Not if you care for me. Fuck off.
如果你还关心我的话 滚开
Nice to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
Out, enjoying yourselves,
去乐一乐吧
although, now that you've settled into domestic bliss
虽然你们家庭幸福美满
I assumed you no longer frequented such dubious establishments.
也许看不上我们的低级娱乐了
What's wrong with having a drink with our friends?
跟朋友喝一杯总是不错的
Yeah, notice keyword "friends".
没错 那也得是"朋友"
You hired that lawyer for Lindsey, didn't you?
那律师是你给琳赛雇的吧
Never mind. It's obvious, how else could she afford him.
必然的 否则凭她怎么可能请得起
She can barely afford her apartment.
她连房♥租都快付不起了
If Brian wants to pay for Lindsey's lawyer,
如果布莱恩想替琳赛请律师
it's his money and none of our business.
他花他的钱 不关我们的事
Well said, professor.
说得好 教授
The hell it's not!
不关才怪
You're my friend. I thought my best friend.
你是我的朋友 我以为你是我最好的朋友
I am!
我是啊
Then why are you helping her?
那你为什么帮她
I would've done the same thing for you.
我也会为你做同样的事
What you can do for me is stay the hell out of it.
你别插手就是对我最大的帮忙了
Thanks to your unbiased generosity,
多谢你毫无偏见的慷慨
we're now splitting Jenny Rebecca three ways.
我们现在要把詹妮·丽贝卡一分为三了
These gays having kids...
一帮同性恋都想养娃
now I ask you, what's the world coming to.
这世界成什么样了
Lindsey's her parent too.
琳赛也是她母亲
She has as much right to share custody, as you and Mel.
她和你跟茉儿一样 同样有监护权
You know, sometimes I swear,
我发誓 有时候
it's like I don't even know who the fuck he is anymore.
我都看不清他是个什么样的人了
Be sure to schedule those queer guys for tomorrow. Okay.
记得给明天的酷男基友试镜排日程
Okay, everybody!
大家注意了
Places, everyone!
各就各位
And we're back from commercial in
从广♥告♥切回倒计时
five, four, three, two...
五 四 三 二
one.
一
Hi! I'm Emmett Honeycut,
嗨 我是艾美特·哈尼卡特
your queer guy.
你们的酷男基友
And a certified member of the 4-F club.
4F俱乐部的铁杆成员
That's fashion,
所谓4F 也就是时尚
food, furnishings and...
食物 饰品和...
we'll save the last F for cable.
尺度问题 最后一个F我们不提了
Now, for my final segment,
今天的最后一节中
I'm going to show you how a little fairy dust
你们将看到我如何略施手段
can transform even the most hopeless of heteroes.
把最无药可救的直男打造得焕然一新
Oh dear! Here's a sorry specimen.
天呐 这就有个可怜的典型样本
And, you are? Clem.
你叫什么 克莱
Clem! Is that short for Clementine?
克莱 是克莱美婷的缩写吗
I didn't think so.
私以为不是吧
Now Clem, my discerning queer guy eye tells me
好了克莱 我毒辣的同志眼光告诉我
that you could use some divine intervention.
你很需要那么神来一笔
Unfortunately, she's dead.
但不幸的是 神死了
Don't worry, queer guy can help.
不过没事 酷男基友可以帮忙
Starting...
先从
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表