剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Why don't I go to the grocery and...
要不我去给你买♥♥点杂货
Better yet, why don't you go stock up Melanie's refrigerator.
你不如去填茉蕾妮的冰箱
Why the hell would I do that?
我给她屯个什么劲儿
You told her you agreed with her.
你跟她说你支持她
You're on her side.
你站在她那边
My own mother.
你可是我亲娘啊
What I said was, I was not on anyone's side.
我说的是 我不会站在任何人的一边
So think of me like Switzerland.
把我当瑞士就行了
What, a haven for Nazi gold? Neutral.
纳粹的金库吗 中立国
All I care about is that kid.
我只关心那个孩子
So do I.
我也是
That's why I want her in a loving home with two parents.
所以才想让她有和谐的父母
Whis is that so hard to comprehend?
你们怎么就不懂呢
What's hard to comprehend
我不懂的是
is how angry you've been at me all these years,
这么多年我也是单身母亲
for being a single mom.
你就看我这么不顺眼吗
And here, I always thought we made it through just fine, you and me.
但我觉得我们母子过得挺好
The two musketeers.
就像两剑客一样
Apparently not.
看来我错了
Well, I'm sorry I couldn't give you everything you wanted.
很抱歉我没能让你事事如意
But I gave you everything I could.
可我已经尽力了
You are the luckiest fuck in Pittsburgh.
你简直是匹兹堡最幸运的小混♥蛋♥了
As if that was a reason to barge into my office.
这还用你冲进来提醒
I found you a buyer.
我给你找到买♥♥家了
Hurray!
万岁
What am I selling?
我要卖♥♥掉什么
Babylon.
巴比伦
Yeah, a consortium wants to build a galleria,
有个大财团想要建商业街廊
and they're willing to buy out your lease at a very good price.
他们愿意花大价钱买♥♥断你的租约呢
Why, aren't you excited?
怎么 不开心吗
Relieved? Overjoyed?
没有如释重负 喜出望外吗
I mean, in another couple of weeks,
过不了几个礼拜
you would have had to take out loans against Kinnetic
你就得拿公♥司♥抵押贷款
to pay for that fakakta club.
来维持那个小夜店了
Yeah, unless I turned it around.
没错 但如果我扭亏为盈就行了
Not even Rage could accomplish that feat.
"狂怒"都没办法吧
Oh, and the beauty part is,
更爽的是
we'll write it off! You can use it for a tax deduction.
可以把它做进账 还能减税
Sounds like good, practical advice.
方案听起来挺可行
Just... walk away, leave it to the developers.
屁♥股♥一拍走人 留给开♥发♥商解决
And after they finish turning Babylon into the Mall of America,
等他们把巴比伦建成了美洲购物中心
then what?
接着呢
Make Woody's into a Wall-Mart?
把伍迪酒吧改成沃尔玛吗
Torso into Target?
把潮人时装店改成塔吉特百货吗
The Diner into a home and garden?
把自♥由♥餐厅改成花♥园♥餐厅吗
I'm sorry, Theodore.
不好意思 西奥多
I'm sure there are millions of faggots
我知道有数不清的同志
who'd like nothing more than to walk the straight and narrow.
一心想得到直人的认可
But I'd sooner die than see Liberty Avenue homogenized.
但打死我也不想让自♥由♥大道被同化
And de-homoized.
失去同志的风骨
Hi hon. Hi sweetheart, how was your day?
宝贝 亲爱的 今天怎么样
Well, if you care to take off your coat
你要有时间脱下外套
and stick around for a while,
别急着走
I'll tell you all about it.
我就能跟你细细讲来了
I'd take off more than that, but I'm late for my shift.
我倒想多脱几件 可轮班要迟到了
There's sausage and rigatoni in the stove,
炉子里有烤肠和意粉
be careful 'cause the sausage is real garlicky.
当心哦 烤肠的蒜味可不轻
I'll just have to put some breath mints by the bed.
吃点口香糖就行了
When will you be back?
你什么时候回来
Around one.
1点左右
Perfect.
很好
I'll be asleep around 12:59.
我大约在12点59睡着
You know, when we decided to live together,
话说 我们决定同居时
I actually thought it'd be at the same time.
我真的以为是共同生活 作息一致
You know it isn't always like this!
又不是每天都这样
I don't want to come home to sausage and rigatoni.
我不想一进门就看到香肠和意粉
I want to come home to sausage, and riggatoni, and you.
我想看到香肠意粉 还有你
As soon as Betty's back from her surgery,
等贝蒂手术康复后
I wouldn't have to do any more late shifts.
我就不用上晚班了
Why do you have to do any shifts?
你为什么还要上班呢
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
You kill yourself at the diner,
你每天在那拼死拼活
on your feet day and night. Why?
没日没夜地工作 为了什么
It's what I do!
那是我的工作
It's what I've always done.
我做了一辈子了
That doesn't mean you have on doing it.
那并不意味着你现在还得继续做啊
What would I do for money, print it?
那我怎么挣钱 自己印吗
You'd arrest me.
那还不被你抓起来
I have money.
我有钱啊
Carl, I've never lived off anyone.
卡尔 我可从没靠别人养过
I've never asked for so much as a dime,
从没找别人要过一毛钱
I don't intend to start now.
现在也不会
You're not asking. I'm offering.
你不用要 是我想给你
Sweetheart...
亲爱的
You've been looking after others pracitally your whole life.
你一辈子都在照顾别人
Don't you deserve a little time for yourself?
也该轮到你享点清福了
For us?
让我们有更多时间在一起
Okay everyone, I want you to meet Emmett Honeycut,
各位 这位是艾美特·哈尼卡特
our new queer guy.
新上任的酷男基友
I'm so excited to be here and meet you all...
见到你们我太兴奋了...
hope I don't wet myself!
但愿我不会激动得尿裤子
Jake Anderson, news anchor. Oh my god,
杰克·安德森 新闻主播 我的天
you're even hotter in person, if that's possible.
真人竟比电视上还帅
Every gay boy's dream.
简直是我们的梦中基友
Mary Yamasushi, our co-anchor.
玛丽·雅马苏西 联合主播
I love your hair!
我超爱你的发型
It's so much more flattering than Lucy-red curls you had
比你播莱温斯基性丑闻时
during the Monica Lewinskey scandal.
那头红卷毛强多了
Bud Lockwood, sports.
巴德·洛克伍德 体育播报员
Oh well, between you and me, Bud,
跟你讲个秘密
I usually go for a pee when sports are up.
体育新闻是我上厕所的最佳时段
But it's a pleasure.
但还是很高兴见到你
And our weather man...
还有气象播报员...
Johnny Memphis! I swear by you.
强尼·孟菲斯 我可信你了
When you said it was gonna rain the day of gay pride,
你说同志游♥行♥那天会下雨
all those silly queens laughed at me
所以我带了伞
for bringing an umbrella,
那些傻缺都笑话我
but guess who's hair and gown survived
你猜最后谁的发型和衣服
that forty-mile an hour cold front, blowing in from the north.
抵抗住了那天的八级北风
It's great to be, um, part of the team.
很高兴能加入你们
You should've seen the way they looked at me.
你真该见见他们当时看我的那副表情
Like I was some alien from Uranus.
就好像我是从天王星来的外星人
No matter what anyone says,
不管别人怎么说
it's a relief to come back to our home, sweet home.
能回到我们的小窝 真是大松一口气
Yeah. I used to feel the same way after a day at Wertschafter's.
我以前从会计所下班 也是这感觉
Yeah, but you can pass for straight.
是啊 可你还能假冒直男
My flames always burned too big and too bright for that.
我的基佬气焰太炽热了
Well, can you heat up my soup?
那帮我热热汤呗
You know, whenever I've tried to play on a team,
每次我想跟别人合作
I always ended up on the bench.
最后总坐冷板凳
I don't want that to happen this time.
这次不能再那样了
Fuck!
我♥操♥
What's wrong, Deb?
怎么了 黛比
It's this goddamn sign.
这个操蛋的招聘启事
I mean, my "Help" is alright but I don't have enough...
这个"招"字写得倒还好 就是...
room here for "Wanted",
没地方写"聘"字
and I haven't even gotten around to "Inquire within".
也没地方写"详情进店咨♥询♥"
Here...
给我
Let me.
我来吧
Sure helps to have an artist in the family.
家里有个画家太有用了
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表