剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I am being honest!
我说的是实话
Come here. Come here!
过来 先过来
Look at yourself. Your true self.
看看你自己 你的真我
The self that kicked crystal.
那个成功戒毒的你
That completed the Liberty Ride,
那个完成自♥由♥骑行的你
that got a great job.
还有一份好工作的你
You turned your life around, Teddy.
你已经走出人生低谷 泰迪
And that is something to be very, very proud of.
现在的你应该无比自豪
You're practically a hero.
你可比肩英雄
Okay? So who cares if you put on a few pounds,
明白吗 就算你长胖了一点
or have a few character lines.
或者长了皱纹 又有谁在乎
Stop looking at the shell... and see the pearl.
透过外表 看本心
You're right, Em.
你说得对 小艾
You're so right.
说得太对了
It did sound good, didn't it.
听起来不错 对不对
Maybe I can use it on my segment.
也许可以用在我的节目里
Well,
那么
this queer guy's gotta get to the gym
"酷男基友"要去健身房♥
and then get some beauty rest.
然后补点美容觉
Camera's merciless, you know.
高清镜头很凶残的
Shows every line and immediately adds ten pounds.
皱纹毕现 视觉效果增重十磅
I'll see you baby!
回头见啊
Thanks Em...
多谢了 小艾
Hey, you're going to make a great queer guy.
"酷男基友"一定会广受欢迎
You already are.
你已经是了
Can't help it!
天生丽质难自弃
Hi, yes, my name is Ted Schmidt,
喂 你好 我叫泰德·施密特
and I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor.
我想预约门诊
Be right with you.
马上来
My attorney advised me not to talk to you.
我的律师建议我们不要交谈
Well, I'm an attorney too,
我自己就是律师
and I'd say she's being overly cautious.
但我觉得她太过谨小慎微
After all, we're friends.
不管怎么说 我们是朋友
Family.
是家人
Are we?
是吗
I'm sure we can work this out.
我相信我们自己能解决好的
Save ourselves a lot of grief, and legal expenses.
不必翻脸做绝 也省了对簿公堂的费用
Which if I know anything about lawyers,
律师的心思我很懂
this is why she doesn't want us communicating.
她不想我们沟通 就是怕没钱赚
Look. I admit. I overreacted.
好吧 我承认 我是反应过激了
I was just being protective,
我只是想保护她
the way any mother would.
那是母亲的本能
You can understand that.
你肯定懂的
You suppose.
也许吧
There's no question you're part of Jenny Rebecca's life!
你是詹妮·丽贝卡的骨肉至亲 这点无可否认
It's just that she's still young.
只不过她还小
She's still breastfeeding.
她还在吃奶
I was thinking that maybe later on down the road,
或者再等等 让她静静成长
maybe when she's four or five,
或许到她四五岁时
she could spend some time with you and Ben,
就可以同你和本多待一些时间
I think that's perfectly reasonable.
我觉得这样绝对合情合理
Don't you?
你觉得呢
How dumb do you think I am?
你以为我是有多蠢
No. Don't answer that, I can imagine.
别 不用回答了 可以想象得到
First you tell me I have no rights, which isn't true.
你先是说我没有权利 纯属扯淡
I have as much rights as you.
我和你权利完全相当
Now you try to get me to agree
现在你又想劝我
not to take her until she's four or five?
四五岁前 不要带她走
I'm sorry Mel, I'm not backing off.
抱歉 茉儿 我绝不让步
I can't believe you're doing this!
我真不敢相信你会这么做
After we stood right here in your store
当时我们就在这里谈好
and agreed that you could be the father,
你可以做她的父亲
instead of just a sperm donor.
而不只是捐精人
Then why won't you let me have her?
那你为什么不让我抚养她
Cause you don't know shit about raising a baby!
因为你对养育孩子屁经验都没有
Even your own mother agrees.
连你亲妈都这么想
My mother? Yes, she thinks you're behaving like an asshole.
我妈 正是 她觉得你的做法很混♥蛋♥
Oh really?
是吗
You know what?
你给我听好
I don't give a flying fuck what my mother thinks.
我他♥娘♥的♥才不在乎我妈怎么想
Jenny Rebecca is my daughter too,
詹妮·丽贝卡也是我女儿
and I'm going to have joint custody.
我要争取共同监护权
Then you go ahead and try.
那就放马过来吧
But let me tell you, you're not only up against one angry mother,
但我告诉你 你不只是要面对一位愤怒的母亲
and lesbian.
一个拉拉
You're up against one pissed off lawyer.
你要面对的 还是一位被惹怒的律师
So...
话说
was it all you remembered?
这是不是和你记忆中的还一样
And more.
更爽了
What about you?
那你呢
It was... okay.
就 还行吧
Just okay.
只是还行而已
It was great.
明明超爽嘛
Say it was great. Say it was great! Say it!
快说超爽 还不承认 快说
It was great, it was great, it was great.
超爽 超爽 确实超爽
It was great.
超爽行了吧
It was. It was great.
的确很爽
I thought you're never coming back.
我还以为你一去不返了
I figured.
我猜到了
Well, Why would you?
那么 为什么要回来呢
Can't imagine.
想不到
What's this?
这是什么
It's one of my storyboards from the movie.
为电影画的分镜脚本
It's good.
不错嘛
Thanks.
谢了
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I told everyone how shitty it was out there.
我到处对别人说 那里糜烂腐朽
How stupid everyone was.
那里的人愚蠢肤浅
Truth is, I loved it.
但事实是 我很喜欢那里
I know...
我知道啦
It was hot. It was fun, it was exciting.
热力四射 充满乐趣 激动人心
We were going to change the world.
我们本打算改变世界
The first gay superhero.
创造史上第一位同性恋超级英雄
Well, it's over.
可是全泡汤了
Now you're back.
如今你回来了
Must be quite a let down after all that.
经历过那些 落差一定很大
There's still one thing Pittsburgh has that Hollywood doesn't.
但是匹兹堡有一样好莱坞没有的东西
That is, if the offer still stands.
如果你还愿意 我这就搬进来
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表