剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
with the hair.
头发开始
A little product, hmm....
来点发胶
Work it in, work it in, work it off from the roots...
抹啊抹 抹均匀 抹到发根
very cool.
帅气吧
Now, what's that with the schmoda you're wearing?
再看看你穿的是什么
Fortunately, I always travel with a spare.
幸好 我总是带着替换衣物
There you go...
来穿上
that's a helpful little tip for all you hot, sweaty, men.
看吧 热辣酷男们 有备无"汗"
Not every one can carry off cotton-candy pink. Yeah.
你穿这粉色真好看 难得
And one more thing.
还有一样
The good Lord gave us two eyebrows, for a reason.
上帝给了我们两弯眉毛是有原因的
To separate us from the apes.
为了让我们同猿猴有所区别
Alright.
来吧
And...
这样
There!
好了
Welcome to civilization.
欢迎回归文明世界
Well Clem,
克莱
who knew you'd turn out to be such a hottie?
谁能想到你会变得如此火♥辣♥呢
I'm Emmett Honeycut,
我是艾美特·哈尼卡特
and that's your queer guy minute.
感谢收看酷男基友时刻
And we're out!
好了 卡
Hi Mommy!
嗨 妈妈
Hey, look who's here!
看看谁来了
Okay Gus, how about we get a nice apple?
盖斯 我们吃个苹果好不好
Look what I made you?
看我给你做了什么
Just what he needs. Sugar.
正合他所需啊 甜食
One is not going to kill him.
吃一个又不会死
You can scrape them off the ceiling at two in the morning.
他半夜上房♥揭瓦的时候又不是你来管
When he's with you, you feed him what you want.
他跟你时 随你让他吃什么
When he's with me, I'll feed him what I want.
跟我的时候 让他吃什么就随我
Unless you plan to tell your lawyer
除非你打算告诉你的律师
I'm abusing him by feeding him a brownie.
我虐待他 给他吃布朗尼蛋糕了
I was only looking out for my own interests.
我只想维护自己的利益
You can say that again.
说的真有道理
Same as you.
你也一样
I told you that I'd take care of it,
我跟你说了我会处理
but that wasn't good enough.
但你还觉得不够
You got what you wanted by discrediting me.
你为了达到目的不惜诋毁我
And making it seem as if I'm a lousy mother.
说得我像个糟糕的母亲
I didn't start this custody battle.
争夺监护权可不是我挑起的
But I'll be damned if I was going to lose Jenny Rebecca
但我绝不接受因为没有挺身维护自己的利益
because I didn't stand up for myself.
而失去詹妮·丽贝卡
So when do you plan to take our daughter?
你打算什么时候领走女儿呢
The lawyers will set up a schedule.
律师会拟定好计划的
Then we could fight over
到时我们就争争看
who gets Tuesdays and who gets Thursdays.
女儿哪天跟你 哪天跟我吧
You surprise me.
你真令我刮目相看
I had no idea you are such a killer.
我没想到你居然可以这么无情
I learned from the master.
多亏了你的熏陶
Well, Pete,
好了皮特
that's it.
这就完了
I just delivered my last pink plate special.
我刚端上我最后一份粉盘特餐
We're going to miss you, Deb.
我们会想念你的 黛比
I'll walk out the front door,
待会我走出门时
they'll be so busy chowing down they won't even notice.
他们都忙着大吃大嚼 没人会注意我
Deb! We got a disaster at table three.
黛比 3号♥桌出大状况了
Loretta honey,
亲爱的洛蕾塔
I'm sure that whatever it is, you can handle it.
不管什么状况 你肯定都能搞定
Nothing in boot camp prepared me for this.
你没教我处理这事
Please!
求你了
Alright, I am coming.
好吧 我来了
I can't imagine what's so fucking important that you...
到底是什么让你慌成这样
For she's a jolly good homo,
她是个大大大好人
for she's a jolly good homo!
她是个大大大好人
For she's a jolly good homo...
她是个大好好好人
which nobody can deny!
谁也无法否定
I don't know what to say...
我都不知道要说什么了
except now I know why we don't have a gay men's chorous.
但你们的唱歌♥水平让我知道我们为什么没有同志合唱团了
But it's the sentiment that counts.
但这份情我领了
And in that department, you are all stars.
论诚意 你们都是明星
You will always be in my heart.
你们是我永远的牵挂
Just like this place.
就像这里一样
Always.
永远
And you're in good hands here with Loretta,
而且有洛蕾塔在
alright, she's aces, don't give her any shit.
她可是行家 别难为她
She was trained by me
她可是经我调♥教♥出来的
and she can give it right back.
敢惹她就试试看
Remember to order a vegtable once in a while,
记得时不时点个蔬菜
it's not going to kill you.
多吃几次死不了的
And put a quarter, or a bill there in the jar up front,
记得往那个罐里放个一块两块的
it's for the Vic Grassi House,
为维克·格拉西之家捐助
a cause that is near and dear to me.
这对我很重要 很特别
Like all of you.
就像你们大家一样
We love you, Deb.
黛比 我们爱你
Thanks for everything, Deb.
谢谢你所做的一切 黛比
Yeah Mom, thanks for everything.
没错 妈妈 谢谢你做的一切
I'm surprised to see you here.
你也在这 真是出乎意料
I've been coming here all my life.
我从小就开始来这里
I remember sitting in that booth, right over there,
我还记得我常坐那一桌 就那里
every day after school.
每天放学都坐在那
It was my seat.
那是我的专座
And you'd bring me... A butter crunch sundae.
你总给我端来... 脆皮黄油圣代
Well, I did my homework.
我在这里做作业
And all the kids were so jealous.
所有小孩都羡慕我
And when my birthday rolled around,
到过生日的时候
you'd come to class with cupcakes and milkshakes and...
你会身穿制♥服♥送蛋糕和奶昔来班里
serve all the kids in your uniform.
让所有孩子们大快朵颐
Some of your little classmates even gave me tips.
你有些同学还给过我小费
Well I thought I was pretty lucky.
我那时候觉得我真幸运
I was pretty lucky.
我真的很幸运
You didn't feel that way the other day.
你那天可不这么想
I know how hard it was for you,
我知道你有多辛苦
raising me alone.
独自把我带大
And you did more than make the best of it.
你不仅是尽全力做好
You were the best.
你就是最好的
You're such a silly boy.
你真是个傻孩子
To Babylon.
为巴比伦干杯
Still here, and still queer.
依旧屹立 依旧基佬
Even though it would've made a hell of a Starbucks.
虽然改造成星巴克肯定是绝佳地点
I'll have a tall vodka latte, please.
请给我来一大杯伏特加拿铁
Okay, let them in!
行了 让他们进来
As if there's anyone to let in...
就好像有人等着进来似的
Holy shit, would you look how long that line is?
见鬼了 这队是有多长
It's long, but is it real?
长倒是长 这是真的吗
As the immortal Jeff Stryker once said,
正如不朽的杰夫·斯莱克曾说过的
you bet your ass it is.
这再真不过了
Do you believe you got in?
我们居然挤进来了
Who cares it's twice as much as Popper's?
比香都贵一倍又怎样
Hey, you got in!
你居然进来了
Wasn't easy, I had to bribe the doorman twenty bucks.
可真不容易 我贿赂了看门的20块
Oh my gosh, the queer guy!
天呐 你是酷男基友
I saw you on TV.
我在电视上看到你了
You're fabulous.
你真是太棒了
Well, one has the eye.
群众的眼睛是雪亮的
May I have a dance with the queer guy?
我可以请酷男基友跳支舞吗
You could use some tips on how to shake your tush.
确实得给你指点指点扭屁♥股♥
Well I guarantee you'll never find anything like this...
我保证此景只在此处有
at Pottery Barn.
"陶都"就没有
And I'll refrain from mentioning
更不用说
you will not see bananas like this at Banana Republic.
"香蕉共和国"肯定也没有这种大香蕉
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表