剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
when you kissed me and... and hugged me,
你亲我 抱我
when we fell asleep together...
我们一起入睡的时候
it was more than just sportfucking.
绝对不是随性乱操那么简单
And you know it too.
你心里也清楚
Look, if you can't be honest with me, that's fine.
如果你不能对我坦诚 也没关系
It doesnt matter.
那不重要
But at least be honest with yourself.
但是至少对自己诚实点
Yeah, see you. 'Bye.
再见 再见
I'm not a naive person,
我不是个天真的人
but talking to some of these people tonight,
但是今晚跟这些人聊过以后
I nearly lost it.
我差点发疯了
I wanted to say, "How can you be such a bigoted, ignorant asshole
我想说 你们这些心胸狭隘 无知的混♥蛋♥
and still call yourself an American?"
怎么敢说自己是美国人
And what did President Bush say?
布♥什♥总统是怎么教育我们的
Sorry if I got a little carried away.
不好意思 太激动了
No, don't be sorry. Passion's a good thing.
没关系 激♥情♥是好东西
Nothing worthwhile ever got accomplished without it.
有激♥情♥才能成就伟业
I couldn't agree more.
我简直太赞同了
See you tomorrow. - 5:00 to 8:00.
明天见 5点到8点我会在
Maybe we could... get some dinner after?
完事后也许我们可以一起吃个饭
Sure. We could stop by the diner.
行啊 我们可以顺便去下餐馆
I... meant some place nice.
我是说 好一点的餐厅
Just the... two of us.
就我们两个
That k-kind of dinner.
那种吃饭啊
I've been wanting to ask you all week.
我这一周来一直想约你
Finally worked up the courage.
终于鼓起了勇气
I'm very flattered, but I've been kind of busy these days,
受宠若惊啊 但是最近一直比较忙
what with the campaign, the baby and starting back to work.
忙宣传 忙孩子 以及回归工作岗位的事
It just doesn't leave me a lot of free time.
搞得我都没什么空闲时间
Still, a girl's gotta eat.
人是铁 饭是钢啊
You're very persuasive.
你好会劝人啊
Uh, hey, I haven't been on the phone all week for nothing.
整个星期打电♥话♥不是白打的
Ben?
本
Ben?
本
I'm in here.
我在这
You're smoking in the house without even a window open?
你在房♥间抽烟 竟然连窗子都不开
Where's his bed?
他的床呢
I gave it to Justin for his new place.
我送给贾斯汀了 放他新家了
You gave it to Justin? He needed it.
你送给贾斯汀了 他正好需要
And Hunter doesnt?
那亨特就不需要吗
Hunter's not here.
亨特现在又不在
He will be.
他会回来的
In that case, we'll buy another bed.
那我们再买♥♥张床
Where are you going? To sell his clothes?
你去哪儿 去卖♥♥掉他的衣服吗
Cut his face out of all the photos?
把他的脸从所有照片里剪掉
That's unfair!
这么说不公平
I wish he were here too, but he's not! He's gone.
我也希望他在这 但是他不在 他走了
Well, unlike you, I still have a little faith.
不像你 我还有一点信念
Faith, denial - everyone makes their own choices.
信念也好 否认也罢 每个人都有自己的选择
Mine is to let him go and get on with my life.
我的选择就是放他走 然后继续过我的生活
You choose whatever you want.
你怎么选择随便你
I fucked my ninth in the sauna.
我在桑拿房♥里上了第九个
Twice.
两次
Witnesses?
有证人吗
Three.
三个
And you?
你呢
Knocked off seven and eight.
搞定了第七和第八个
Very good.
很好
But, alas, not good enough.
但是 可惜 不够好
I've only got one to go.
我只剩一个了
Alex Easley.
亚历克斯·易力
And he certainly lives up to his last name.
真没辜负他的姓 太容"易"上了
The guy's got a shrine to me in his bedroom.
在他卧室里 供着一个我的神龛
I saw it when I fucked him.
我♥操♥他的时候看见了
However, the task won't be as 'Easley' accomplished as you think.
不过 任务不会像你想的那么容"易"
He leaves for Puerto Vallarta tomorrow for a 2-week holiday.
他明天要去巴亚尔塔港度假两星期
So, unless you've got a very long dick,
所以 除非你鞭长可及
by the time he gets back, I'll not only have evened the score...
等他回来时 我不仅会拉平比分
I'll have won.
也会成为赢家
And there's my number nine now.
我的第九个目标出现
Do you realise if this thing passes,
你知不知道如果这提案通过的话
it'll take away my rights?
我的权利就会被剥夺
As well as the rights of every other gay man and woman in this state?
以及这个国家其他同性恋的权利
I believe that's the point.
要的就是这效果啊
And you don't care that I'll never be able to marry or adopt a child
你不在乎我以后能不能结婚 领养小孩
or receive domestic partnership insurance?
或者能否领到家庭保险吗
It's not just me.
又不是我一个人
The vast majority of Americans agree
大部分公民都认为
that you and the others like you are a disgrace.
你和你的同类都是耻辱
You're an abomination in the Lord's eyes.
你们为上帝所憎恶
But it's your choice. It's not a choice.
但这是你的选择 这不是选择
Well, don't expect to be rewarded.
不要指望还有奖赏
We're not asking to be rewarded.
我们不是要求什么奖赏
We're asking for what's rightfully ours.
我们在要求正当的权利
The right to pervert the sanctity of marriage?
让圣洁的婚姻遭到败坏的权利
To make a mockery of family values?
让家庭价值变成笑柄的权利
A helluva lot you know about marriage or family values.
你♥他♥妈♥的知道什么叫婚姻 家庭价值
You fucked around on Mom.
你背着妈妈四处乱搞
Watch your language!
说话给我注意点
Oh, forgive me, saying 'fuck' is far worse than what you did,
求原谅 说脏话比起你的所作所为"恶劣多了"
you lying hypocrite!
你个满嘴谎言的伪君子
For your information, Justin,
告诉你一声 贾斯汀
I didn't break up our home life
导致我们的家庭破裂
or destroy your mother's and my marriage - you did.
毁了我和你妈婚姻的人不是我 是你
And you can laugh at that too.
你想笑就笑吧
But before you announced to us and the world
但是在你向全世界和我们宣布
that you were queer and proud of it,
你是骄傲的同性恋之前
we had a family and were doing pretty good.
我们有个完整的家 而且很幸福
So if you're looking for someone to blame, don't look at me.
如果你想找人来怪罪 别找我
Oh, God, I'd love a jumbo Kielbasa.
天呐 我想吃个什锦烤肠热狗
Who wouldnt?
谁不想啊
But remember what the doctor said -
但是记住医生说的
lipo is not a licence to indulge.
抽脂不是放纵的通行证
The unwanted fat will just come back somewhere else.
多余的脂肪还是会在别的地方长出来的
Yeah, just my luck I'd grow a second ass.
是啊 搞不好我会长第二个屁♥股♥
Or two 50-pound earlobes.
或者是一对50磅重的耳垂
Fortunately, that won't happen,
幸好这不可能发生
because I have you to save me.
因为你会来拯救我
What would I do without my pillar of strength?
要不是有你做我的主心骨 我该怎么办
I'm not as strong as you think.
我哪有你想的那么厉害
There I was, sitting beside Drew.
我不是一样坐在德鲁身边
God, I wanted him so bad,
天啊 我当时好想要他
even after I swore I'd never see him again.
尽管我都发誓再也不见他了
Maybe you were just feeling sorry for him, poor guy.
也许你当时只是可怜他 可怜的家伙
I told him how he can put a stop to the whole thing.
我跟他说了怎么彻底了结这事
All he has to do is come out.
他只需要出柜就行
Oh, that's all?!
就这样而已吗
You make it sound so easy.
你说得简单
It was for me.
我就是这样
It was obvious to everyone from the moment I popped out of my momma
打我从娘胎里出来那一刻起 所有人都清楚
that I was the new queen of Hazlehurst.
我是哈泽赫斯的新一代女王
They almost named me Elizabeth.
他们差点给我起名叫伊丽莎白
You were lucky.
你真幸运
That they named me Emmett?
你是指取名艾美特这事吗
That it was obvious.
那是显而易见的一点
That you never had to go through the hell of hiding it.
我是指你从不需要藏着掖着
The fear of being found out.
不用害怕被揭穿
Back in college, I was a zap.
大学的时候 我是兄弟会的成员
Zeta Alpha Pi.
最高兄弟会
I couldn't believe when I was accepted.
我都不敢相信竟然被批准入会
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表