剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Spoken like a true scout.
说起话来就像是真的童子军一样
It was a joke.
开玩笑的
All I have to do is express my milk.
我要做的只是把奶水挤出来而已
When's Michael picking her up?
迈克什么时候接她
Tomorrow.
明天
Mel...
茉儿
He's better know what the fuck he's doing.
他最好知道他在做什么
We'll find out.
我们会知道的
You know, I was thinking,
我在想
why doesn't Gus stay with you tomorrow night?
为什么不让盖斯明晚陪你呢
Hot date?
有热辣约会吗
No, I just thought it'd be nice for you to have some company.
不 我只是觉得你有个伴应该会好一点
So I won't be lonely?
那样我就不会孤独了是吗
Thanks, but as much as I would love to have him here,
谢谢 虽然我很想要他来这里
I don't need your pity.
我也不想要你可怜我
It's not pity.
我不是可怜你
No, it's you being gracious.
不 是你表现自己的大度
Making a grand gesture.
摆出一副大度友善的姿态
I was only trying to think of you.
我只是在替你着想
Maybe you should have done that in the first place.
或许你该一开始就这么做
Gus, honey! It's time to leave.
盖斯 亲爱的 该走了
I hope it goes well tomorrow.
希望明天一切顺利
Despite what you think.
不管你怎么想
Come on, Gus, we've got to go.
好了 盖斯 我们得走了
I don't want to go.
我不想走
Put on your coat, honey.
把外套穿上 亲爱的
No, I don't want to go.
不 我不想走
Two hours for a fucking band aid.
贴一张创口贴 花了两个小时
Good thing I wasn't decapitated,
幸好我不是被砍了头
I'd be sitting in that goddamn emergency room
要不我就得抱着自己的脑袋
holding my head all night.
在那该死的急诊室里待上一整宿
We're home now.
我们已经到家了
Go upstairs and relax, you'll feel better.
上楼去放松一下 你会感觉好一点
Relax?
放松
You have a concussion.
你出现了脑震荡
The doctor told you...
医生明确叫你...
I'm fine! There's nothing wrong with me,
我没事 我没有任何问题
except thanks to Callie's asshole father and cunt mother...
除了凯利的混♥蛋♥爹和贱♥人♥妈...
Well she is!
她就是
Now everyone at school thinks I have AIDS.
现在学校里所有人都认为我有艾滋病
You don't have AIDS, you have HIV.
你没有艾滋病 你只是HIV携带者
Don't tell me, tell them.
别跟我说 跟他们说
Except you don't have to.
当然你们不需要这么做
Because I'm never going back.
因为我再也不回去了
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
这没什么可羞愧的
Yeah, right! There's not.
是啊 说的真好听 确实没有
Your coach said he's going to talk to everyone
你的教练说了 他会跟大家说
and explain that you can't get the virus
解释一下 几滴血在氯气消毒过的泳池里
from a few drops of blood in a chlorinated pool.
是不会让人感染病毒的
If you want to take the day off tomorrow,
如果你明天想请假
that's fine by us. But...
我们是无所谓 但是
sooner or later you're going to have to go back.
你迟早还是得回去的
Yeah, and when you do,
是啊 而当你回去的时候
you can tell them you are the 50-meter freestyle champion.
你可以告诉他们 你是五十米自♥由♥泳的冠军
They're supposed to be flying magnificently through the air.
他们本该壮丽地飞过空中
Superheroes, not two crash test dummies in a Hyundai factory.
这是超级英雄 不是汽车撞击试验的假人
Try it again!
再试一次
It looks pretty good.
看上去挺好
Pretty good is not good enough!
挺好就是还不够好
When Michael sees it,
等迈克来看的时候
I want him to lose his mind.
我希望他被震撼到灵魂出窍
And his breath, and his bladder control.
呼吸停滞 小便失控
And then what?
然后呢
Come running back to Babylon where he belongs?
然后他就会飞奔回自己的归属地巴比伦吗
It ain't going to happen, he's happy where he is.
不会的 他对现在的生活很满意
Gay men cannot live on tulip beds and speed bumps alone.
男同们不可能靠郁金香和减速带而活
Sooner or later the Serengeti will call,
迟早他会感受到野性的呼唤
and he'll pace restlessly in his cage,
他会在笼子里焦躁地踱来踱去
howling at the moon...
对着月亮嚎叫
and he'll break free from suburbia
最终 他会冲出城郊住♥宅♥区
and return to the jungle, where he blongs.
返回热带雨林 那才是他的归属地
Okay! Spaz-man and klutz-boy, get it right!
好了 蠢货和傻瓜 快把这练好
Okay, let's try it again.
好吧 我们再试一次
I need another mac and cheese and a turkey meatloaf.
再来一份芝士通心粉和火鸡肉卷
Excuse me maam, aren't you going to take my order?
不好意思 女士 你不打算帮我点单吗
Hey, I didn't order this!
我没有点这个
Try. You'll like it.
试试吧 你会喜欢的
Now honey, before you say anything,
亲爱的 在你说话之前
I just want to say how truely and deeply sorry I am...
我想说 对于我们之间的小矛盾 我感到真挚...
for our little spat.
和深切的抱歉
How's your jaw?
你的下巴怎么样了
Well, I could chew the salisbury steak in this place,
我现在可以大嚼这儿的牛排饼了
so I guess it's okay.
我猜应该没事了
Look, I know I lost my temper.
听着 我知道我没管住脾气
I promise I won't do that again.
我保证我不会再那样了
That's what you always say.
你一直都那么说
Come on... it's time for you to come home.
好了 你也该回家了
Darryl, I... You don't have to apologize.
达利尔 我...你不用道歉
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
You forgive me?
你原谅我
Forget all about what happened.
忘掉发生的一切
Let's get your coat.
去拿你的外套吧
I don't want to forget it.
我不想忘掉
I'm not going back home.
我不会回去的
I'm staying here.
我就留在这里了
What, slinging hash? In some fag diner?
什么 端盘子吗 在这基佬餐馆里
Is that way you're going to take care of yourself?
这就是你照顾自己的方式吗
To be independent?
想独♥立♥吗
Now that would be funny, if it weren't so damn pitiful!
与其说这很可笑 不如说很可怜
I'm not pitiful.
我不可怜
What do you think you're proving here, Loretta?
你这是想证明什么呢 洛蕾塔
That you're going to live without a man?
你可以不靠男人生活下去吗
That you're a lezzie?
还是说你是拉拉呢
I am, Darryl.
我的确是 达利尔
I am a lesbian and I'm not ashamed.
我是个女同 我并不感到羞耻
Well, you ought to be.
你应该感到羞耻
Your problem is just you haven't been getting enough recently.
你的问题只是你最近欲求不满而已
I'm going to take care of that. No, you're not.
我会满足你的 不 你不能
Now what did you say to me? I told you.
你刚对我说什么 我告诉过你了
I'm telling you, my truck is parked outside, now let's go!
我告诉你 我的车就停在外面 现在就走
What tha...
搞什么...
Exactly what part of "fuck off" don't you understand?
叫你滚蛋 哪个字你听不懂啊
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是什么人
I'm the one with the baseball bat.
我是拿着棒球棍的人
It's between me and my wife.
这是我和我妻子之间的事
And she's trying to tell you something.
她努力想告诉你一些事
Only you're not getting it through your head,
而你却没有听进去
so maybe my friend here can help.
所以我的这个朋友也许能帮上忙
Let's go, come on. No!
我们走 不
I said no!
我说了不
You are not a nice person, Darryl.
你不是个好人 达利尔
You don't treat me with the respect I deserve.
你对我毫不尊重
And I don't love you anymore.
我已经不再爱你了
I hope you heard it this time.
我希望这回你听清楚了
Now you'd better leave before me
现在你最好赶快滚
and my fag friends beat the living shit out of you.
趁我和我的基佬朋友们还没把你打得满地找牙
How's your head?
你的头怎么样了
I'll live.
死不了
Look, I'm sorry for what happened.
我很抱歉发生这种事
What are you sorry for?
你有什么好抱歉的
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表