剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I asked, "Why?"
我问"为什么"
They said, "Because you're a hero."
他们说"因为你是个英雄"
A hero.
一个英雄
Because I play football?
因为我是橄榄球运动员吗
Because after a lifetime of denial...
因为在否认了一辈子之后...
I was finally honest about who I am?
我终于诚实地面对真正的自我了吗
I don't call that heroic.
我觉得那不叫英雄
What is heroic is standing up for the rights you deserve,
真正的英雄会为自己应得的权利而抗争
No matter what the consequences.
不论会有什么后果
And that's exactly what those who were injured...
而这恰恰就是昨晚那些
and who lost their lives last night were doing...
受伤或死去的人们 在做的事...
or trying to before they were stopped.
或是试图去做的事 可惜却被阻止了
But they were up against a powerful opponent...
但他们面对的是强有力的敌人...
Hatred.
仇恨
Hatred spread by those that want to deny others
由那些想要剥夺别人基本人♥权♥的人
what's rightfully theirs...
传播的仇恨
In the name of their God...
他们以他们上帝的名义...
their family...
他们的家庭...
their country.
他们的国家
I guess they forgot that America belongs to everyone.
我想这些人忘了 美国属于所有人
Now let us take a moment of silence for those who lost their lives.
现在让我们为逝者默哀片刻
My son, Michael Novotny...
我儿子 迈克·诺瓦特尼...
was injured in the explosion last night.
在昨晚的爆♥炸♥中受伤了
It was touch-and-go for a while.
当时他的生命危在旦夕
I'm here to say...
我来这里是想说...
that he's going to be all right.
他会没事的
Yeah!
太好了
But there are others who are not so lucky.
但是 有些人就没有那么幸运了
Your son should've died.
你儿子应该死掉才对
Your son should burn in hell!
你儿子应该下地狱被烈火焚烧
What did you say?
你刚说什么
Fags deserve to die. Fags are an abomination.
基佬该死 基佬恶心至极
Her son will burn in hell.
她儿子会在地狱被烈焰焚烧
Fuck you.
去死吧
Come on, give it to him.
加油 揍死他
You're the one who should die, motherfucker.
你才是该死的那个 混账东西
Get off of him.
放开他
Show that fag who's boss.
让那个死基佬知道厉害
Bunch of faggots!
一群死基佬
Come on, that's enough.
好了 够了
That's enough. That's enough.
够了 住手吧
You don't know what it is to be human,
你根本不懂怎么做人
much less a Christian.
更别说是基♥督♥徒了
Get out of here. Get out of here.
离开这儿 离开这儿
The cops are here. The cops are here.
警♥察♥来了 警♥察♥来了
Place is kind of empty tonight.
今晚这地方有点冷清
Everyone's at that vigil.
大家都去参加守夜活动了
Why aren't you?
你怎么不去
Fucking's the best revenge.
做♥爱♥是最好的复仇
A neighbour down the hall from me was there.
我的邻居那晚也去了那个夜店
He lost his leg.
他失去了一条腿
One of my best friends got hurt too.
我的一个好朋友也受伤了
How's he doing?
他还好吗
I don't know. I haven't been to the hospital.
我不知道 我还没去医院
I thought you said he was a good friend.
你不是说他是你的好朋友吗
It never would have happened if it weren't for me.
要不是我 不会发生这种事的
The explosion? His getting hurt.
那场爆♥炸♥吗 是他受伤
I sent him over to the bar to get a drink,
我让他去吧台拿杯酒
and that's where the bomb went off.
炸♥弹♥恰好就在那里爆♥炸♥了
Well, what do you know?
真是没想到啊
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
What?
什么
I always wanted to meet God.
我一直都想见到上帝
Not only did I meet him, I fucked him.
现在我不仅见到了他 我还操了他
Will you just go, please?
请你离开好吗
It's your suite, sweetheart.
这是你的房♥间 亲爱的
But don't you think you're giving yourself too much credit...
但你不觉得你太看得起你自己了吗
That you're the one who's responsible?
认为这事是你的责任
If I'd gone to get the goddamned drink myself--
如果我自己去拿那杯破酒
but you didn't, Blanche.
但你没有 布兰奇
So what are you going to do?
那你打算怎么做
Nail yourself to the cross?
把自己钉在十字架上吗
There.
好了
You're absolved.
你已被宽恕
Oh, God, what did I just do?
老天 我刚刚做了什么
You nearly killed someone. Do you have something to, uh
你差点杀了人 你有东西能...
Here.
给
That's my cum towel...
那是我擦精♥液♥的毛巾
For when you're on the go.
做♥爱♥时用的
At least I'm not bleeding.
至少我没流血
Oh, God. How could I have done that?
老天 我怎么会做出那种事
If you hadn't, I would've.
如果你没做 我也会的
I was completely out of control.
我完全失控了
I've never been completely out of control.
我从没完全失控过
You should try it more often.
你应该多尝试一下
Who knows, I might like you better.
谁知道 也许我会更喜欢你
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
What I did, It goes against everything I believe in.
我所做的事违背了我的信念
Everything I tell my students.
违背了我所教授的一切
It makes me no different than those monsters.
这让我和那些怪物没什么两样
Does that mean I can't call you "Zen Ben" any more?
这意味着我不能再叫你「吃斋念佛本」了吗
You call me "Zen Ben"?
你叫我「吃斋念佛本」吗
Yeah.
是啊
You know, Gandhi was a marlboro man.
甘地也是抽万宝路的男人
You know, you're a terrible influence.
你真会带坏人
I try my best.
我尽力吧
I don't know what the buddha would say.
我不知道佛祖会怎么说
We haven't talked for a while but...
我们有一段时间没聊过了 但是
I do know that your husband would be damn proud of you.
我知道你丈夫定会为你感到骄傲
Well, if anyone knows Michael...you do.
如果说有谁了解迈克 就是你了
Did.
曾经很了解
If he knew you were at that hospital...
如果他知道你去了医院
That you nearly took that doctor's head off
就因为那个医生不肯抽你的血
because he wouldn't take your blood, he would Listen, professor,
你就差点把人家的头砍下来 他会 听着 教授
Mrs. Novotny-Bruckner made it quite clear.
诺瓦特尼-布鲁克纳夫人说得很清楚
"Just because we've been friends for our whole lives
"就因为我们的前半生一直是朋友
is no reason to go on being friends."
并不代表我们以后还得继续做朋友"
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你 谢了
What the hell is this supposed to be?
这他妈的是什么东西
I'm not sure, but I make it a general rule
我不知道 但我有个原则
not to eat anything that's still moving.
不吃任何还在动的东西
How can you fuck up jell-o?
果冻都能做成这个鬼样
So when's Michael going home? I don't know.
迈克什么时候能回家 我不知道
The doctor's going to talk to us later.
医生一会儿会来找我们谈
Well, what do you think? Two days? A week?
你觉得呢 两天 一周
What's your hurry? You got a plane to catch?
你着什么急 你赶着坐飞机吗
That's $5.50 please.
5.5美元
You do have a plane to...
你真是要赶飞机
What's the matter, Snow White can't make do with six dwarfs?
搞什么鬼 白雪公主不能跟六个小矮人凑合吗
I can pay for myself.
我可以自己给钱
Sorry. It's grandmother's rights. For both.
抱歉 这是奶奶的权利 两个一起付
$10.50. Thanks.
10.5美元 谢了
I didn't hear you.
我没听到
Thank you. Better.
谢谢你 这样好多了
So, let me ask you something.
我问你点事
If you knew that you were going to just turn around
如果你知道你会转身
and take off again...
再次离开
Why the hell did you even come back?
那你为什么要回来
I wanted to make sure he was okay.
我想确保他没事
Yeah? They got phones for that, e-mail.
是吗 他们有手♥机♥ 有电子邮件
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表