剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
after she grew up and went to college,
等她长大成人上大学
and got married and had children of her own?
结完婚生完子的时候吗
I have seen you practically every day
我基本上天天跟你们见面
since Jenny was born, and it's...
从詹妮出生到现在
You've always been so sweet,
你们一直都挺和谐的
so adorable, two doting mothers, well,
又稳重 俨然爱意泛滥的两个慈母
who would've guessed it was a big fucking lie!
谁能想到都他妈是装的
We made a wrong decision by not telling you.
之前没告诉你是我们的错
For which we are truely sorry.
很对不起
But we've been under a lot of stress...
但是我们也一直压力挺大的...
Ain't that the truth.
那倒是实话
You have no idea how deceit can raise your blood pressure.
你们是不知道装相骗人压力多大
When I agreed to be the baby's father it was because I knew
我当时同意做孩子的父亲是因为我知道
she would be raised in a loving home.
她以后会有个温暖的家
With two loving parents,
一对有爱心的家长
not in some sort of a time sharing arrangement
而不是在这种两头奔波
with complimentary sniping!
唇枪舌剑的家庭里长大
Now you can make all the excuses you want,
你们尽管找借口
but if this is how you're planning on raising our daughter,
但你们要是打算这么抚养我们的女儿
we should never have had her in the first place!
那当初压根就不应该生下她
God, I love this part.
我爱死这段了
Frankly, I've never been too keen
老实说 我从来就不爱看
about the 'Grumpy Old Men' movies.
《斗气老顽童》之类的电影
I love the classics.
我就喜欢经典老片
Here, have another.
给 再来一块
No, no, no, I couldn't.
不要 不要 我不能再吃了
Come on!
来嘛
No, six is my upper limit.
不要了 六块是我的上限
Come on!
来嘛
No!
不要
At this rate,
照这么发展
I'm going to turn into that guy I saw on TV.
我早晚得跟电视上的那人一样
He was so fat
他胖到
they had to remove a wall to get him out of the house.
别人要把他家墙拆掉才能把他弄出来
Fine by me.
我能接受啊
There is something about the scent of an old guy...
老男人身上有一种气息...
...makes me so hot.
让我性趣盎然
Lovely grey flecks,
可爱的灰白发丝
turning into white...
渐渐如雪...
The baby bottom pink scalp,
头皮像婴儿屁♥股♥一样粉红
peeking through the little hairs on the top.
看头顶稀疏的头发
Like wild grass on the beach.
好像湖畔的野草
And to grab on to those love handles...
抓着你的腰间赘肉
...while I'm shooting all over that big, full belly...
在你圆滚滚的肚子上射满爱♥液♥
Come on, lover...
来吧 爱人
Eat.
吃吧
Sean, honey, I told you to stay in my room.
肖恩 宝贝 跟你说了待我房♥里别出来
I'm not Sean, honey.
我不是肖恩 亲爱的
Oops... clearly.
哦 显然嘛
Hand me the cranberry juice.
帮我拿下蔓越莓汁
I've been meaning for us to have a...
我一直希望我们能...
powwow.
会一会
Although I never imagined it to be...
虽然我没想过会这么...
Au naturel?
赤♥裸♥吗
You have nothing to worry about.
你不用担心
My lust bunny is locked away in my room.
我已经把我家小淫棍锁房♥里了
I even put a gag in his mouth.
还把他的嘴堵上了
Of course, it was leather, and...
当然了 用的是皮具 而且
he begged me to do it.
还是他求我的
Anyway, it's a...
不管怎么说吧
Starting Sunday...
从周日往后
you and Deb will have this place all to yourselves.
这里就是你跟黛比的二人世界了
Um, buffalo wing?
要辣鸡翅吗
Deb is very upset you're leaving.
你要搬走 黛比挺伤心的
You know how to stop her from buying everything on QVC.
你知道怎么阻止她在购物频道乱买♥♥东西吧
Truth is, I'm a little sorry to see you go myself.
其实 我也不太希望你搬走
You are?
真的吗
Is that such a surprise?
有那么惊讶吗
Frankly, yes.
老实说 是啊
Well, straight men take one look at me and run for the hills.
直男一看见我 都恨不得躲到深山老林去
Even my father ran me out on a rail.
连我爸都把我给赶出来了
Well, that's his loss. You're a good man.
那是他的损失 你人不错
In fact, considering...
其实 考虑到...
the number of hours I work,
我的工作时长
sometimes all night...
有时通宵加班
I'd be a hell of a lot happier
要是知道家里有人陪着黛比
if I knew Deb wasn't in the house alone.
我就真的放心多了
Carl Horvath...
卡尔·霍瓦特
are you asking me to stay?
你是在叫我留下来吗
It doesn't take a detective to figure that out.
不是探长也能听明白
But...
但是...
it's up to you.
你自己决定吧
What about my sex... my...
那我的性♥爱♥...
love... life?
爱情生活呢
I bought a sound machine.
我买♥♥了一部发声器
All I hear now is...
现在我只能听见
raindrops falling, rivers flowing, birds chirping.
下雨声 水流声 鸟叫声
Maybe I should get one of those,
或许我也应该搞一个
pretend I'm fucking in a rain forest.
可以假装在热带雨林里打野炮
Well, I'd better get back to...
我最好回房♥间找...
Sean honey.
肖恩宝贝
You know, if, um...
你知道吗 如果
if you were gay, you'd make one hell of a bear.
如果你是同性恋 你绝对是抢手的熊
I told Melanie, who's sitting right over there,
我跟茉蕾妮说过 当时她就坐在那里
I said, doesn't matter what's going on between you and Lindsey,
我说 你跟琳赛之间有什么问题是次要的
your first responsibility is that baby.
你们应该以孩子为重
Deb, could I get a piece of the Key Lime?
黛比 能给我来片青柠檬吗
You finish your meat loaf.
先把你的烘肉卷吃完
But did they listen?
她们听进去了吗
Obviously not!
显然没有
Instead they go and destroy a family.
她们反而把这个家毁了
Turn a happy home into a broken one.
幸福之家搞得妻离子散
Without even telling us.
而且还瞒着我们
Coffee to go, Deb.
咖啡 带走 黛比
You want a thing with it?
要点份吃的吗
How could you eat after what happened last night?
昨晚都那样了 还有闲心吃啊
You're telling me? Steam is still coming out of my ears.
还用你说吗 我现在还火冒三丈呢
Hey Deb.
嘿 黛比
If I hear that fucking thing one more time,
再让我听见那破玩意儿响一次
you're going to be hearing bells.
你♥他♥妈♥就等着听丧钟吧
My heart's broken. My soul...
我的心碎了 我的灵魂...
crushed.
四分五裂
How do you think I feel?
你觉得我什么感觉
The insensitivity!
那种冷漠无情
You know, it's immoral. That's what it is.
那是不道德的 这就叫不道德
You're telling me.
你说得对
How could they do this.
怎么能这样呢
You were right, never trust munchers!
你说得对 永远不能相信女同性恋
Munchers?
女同性恋
Mel and Linds.
茉儿和琳赛
What the hell have they got to do with it?
跟她们有什么关系啊
Who do you think is responsible?
那你觉得是谁的责任
For closing Babylon?
查封巴比伦吗
Is that all you care about?
你一心想着这事吗
Who gives a shit if the cops closed down Babylon?
谁他妈关心警♥察♥查封巴比伦啊
I, for one, give a very big shit if that cum stain,
我 就是其一 非常关心此事
Saperstein was defrauding the internal revenue service
萨珀斯坦逃税骗税
by hiding thousands,
达数千美元
perhaps even hundreds of thousands of dollars
也许他办公室里 枕头套里
up in his office in pillowcases.
都藏了大量的钱
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表