剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?
能告诉我你到底怎么了吗
No.
不能
Fine.
随你
Anyway.
反正
You wouldn't understand.
你不会懂的
I'll show you my SAT scores.
逼我晒SAT成绩
You're too young.
你太年轻
Compared to who?
跟哪个相比
'Whom'. You?
是"谁" 跟你比吗
That hot guy I followed into the back room the other night?
那晚 我随其进暗室的那帅哥
What about him?
他怎么啦
When I went for his cock...
我试图去摸他的鸡♥巴♥时
Never mind.
不说了
Would you just say it?
能不能干脆点
My hand...
我的手
Your hand...
你的手
What?
怎么啦
If it's any comfort, you're still the hottest guy in Pittsburgh.
如果这算安慰 你仍是匹兹堡的头号♥帅哥
Now help me out here. We can't show up without a gift.
快帮我挑 我们不能两手空空地去
I'm not going to their fucking party.
我才不去他们操蛋的派对
Why not?
为什么
Because I'm going to a fucking party.
因为我要去个操人的派对
Stop it! It hurts!
停下来 好痛
Come on, Carl, take it like a man.
拜托 卡尔 爷们儿点
Jesus, you're killing me!
天啊 你快弄死我了
What the hell's going on?
你们究竟在搞什么
Carl's letting me practise waxing his back
卡尔让我在他背上练蜜蜡脱毛
for an upcoming segment.
为我下期节目做准备
Christ.
天呐
I thought you were practising something else.
我还以为你们在搞别的呢
Ok, that's it. I... I've had it.
好了 够了 我不搞了
You're only half-waxed.
才脱了一半的毛啊
Yeah, and if you go down any further, I'll be half-assed.
是啊 如果你接着来 我得痛个半死
How about you, Deb?
你呢 黛比
You want me to give you a landing strip?
要我给你弄条飞机跑道吗
Thanks, but I prefer to keep the entire airport.
谢了 我还是留着整个机场吧
You got a temperature?
你发烧了吗
No. Damn it!
没有 妈的
What did the new doctor say?
新医生怎么说
He said I'm dying... of perfect health.
他说我健康得 要死
Wise-ass.
抖机灵
Maybe this will bring down my fever.
也许这能让我退烧
You just said you don't have a fever.
你刚说你没发烧
That's what the thermometer said.
那是温度计说的
I know I'm burning up.
我知道我烧得厉害
Deb, do you... think I'm physically attractive?
黛比 你觉得我帅吗
You know... sexy?
我 性感吗
Keeping in mind that I'm a heterosexual woman of a certain age,
记住 我是中老年异性恋妇女
and you're queer as they come...
而你是最基的同性恋
.. fuck, yeah.
你很性感
Good.
很好
Because Brian said the only reason people like the Queer Guy
因为布莱恩说人们喜欢酷男基友
is because I'm non-threatening, sexless, a... eunuch.
只因我是人畜无害 不提男男欢合的太监
What the fuck's he know?
他懂个屁啊
Actually, a lot.
事实上 他懂的很多
Yeah? Well, he's wrong.
是吗 那他错了
Hell, you have more sex than anyone I know.
你的房♥事比我认识的任何人都多
Except me, of course...
除了我 当然
.. since Carl moved in.
从卡尔搬来算起
Let's face it, honey,
直面现实吧 亲爱的
most viewers don't want to think about gays having sex.
大多观众不愿去想同志做♥爱♥
I mean, the thought of two guys kissing -
我是说 一想到男男接吻
much less, um... you know, taking it up the ass -
更不用说 操屁♥股♥
it just makes them uncomfortable.
这会让他们不舒服
Brian said that too.
布莱恩也这么说
Well, you know something?
你知道吗
It's time they got over it.
他们该克服这点了
Mind spotting me?
能帮我扶着点吗
Sure.
没问题
Don't I know you?
我认识你吗
I don't think so.
不认识吧
I'm Troy.
我叫特洛伊
Teddy.
我叫泰迪
Hey, I know where I know you from.
我想起来在哪见过你了
You do?
是吗
South Beach, right?
南海滩 对吧
We hooked up.
我们勾搭过
Nope. Never been there.
没有 我从没去过
Well, would you like to?
那你想吗
Go to South Beach?
去南海滩吗
Hook up.
勾搭
Sure.
当然
And in our research we've found
我们的研究结果显示
that once a woman reaches the age of 35,
女人一过35岁
she's all but invisible to most men.
大多男人都对她们视而不见
And you want to make them visible again.
而你想让她们的美重新被男人看见
Or at least make them think that they can be.
或者 至少让她们觉得 她们可以做到
Our new anti-ageing cream offers hope,
我们新推出的活肤霜能给她们希望
more confidence and a few less wrinkles.
抚平皱纹 重拾自信
All we need is a brilliant campaign and a perfect product name.
我们只需 打个响亮广♥告♥ 起个漂亮名字
Sure I can come up with something.
我当然可以想出一些好点子
You men are so damn lucky
你们男人真是幸运
you never have to worry about such things.
根本不用担心这些问题
Don't be so sure.
那可不一定
Visible.
姿可见
What?
什么
That's the name of your new product.
新产品的名字
Visible?
姿可见
I like that.
我喜欢
Visible.
姿可见
Hey, you came up with it.
你自己想出来的
You just didn't know it.
你只是自己没注意到
Would you excuse me for a minute?
容我失陪一下
Aren't you glad your asshole parents worked through their shit?
你的混账父母终于休战了 高兴吗
Yes.
当然啦
'Cause now Grandma can hold you
因为现在 奶奶可以抱你
without one of them thinking I'm a goddamn traitor.
也不用左右不是人啦
That's right.
就是这样
Boy, you sure know how to sweet-talk a baby, Deb.
天呐 你真懂怎么哄小孩 黛比
I'm just glad it all worked out.
我只是很高兴终于雨过天晴
Yeah. We'll see.
好吧 再说吧
Hey, Kiki, where the fuck's my check?
琪琪 老子的账单呢
I already grew tits. You want me to grow another hand?
我已经长两只奶了 还要我再长只手吗
Boy, things aren't quite the same around here since you left.
天呐 自打你走以后 这里就不太一样了
Boy, so I notice.
我也发现了
Excuse me. Miss. This is cold.
打扰一下 小姐 这还是冷的
I don't know.
我也不知道
The way I've been feeling lately,
就我最近这状态
I barely have the energy to crawl here.
没让人抬过来已经不错了
Have you been to see a...
你有没有去看...
Five of them. All claim to have degrees.
五个医生 都自称有学位
Not one of them says they can tell me what's wrong.
没一个能告诉我到底什么病
Hey, can we get a menu?
能把菜单给我们吗
I asked for cream.
我要的奶油没上
Where's my fucking lunch?
老子的中饭在哪儿
Your food is up.
食物好了
I'm a trannie on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
哀家就要精神崩溃了
Sit down. Calm your nerves.
坐下 冷静冷静
That's the fish and chips with slaw,
你的鱼和薯条 配卷心菜沙拉
the turkey burger with fries.
你的火鸡汉堡加炸薯条
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表