剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Luckily, you're not an art critic.
幸好你不是艺术评论家
It's the seating chart for our wedding dinner.
这是我们婚宴的座位图
Homo, lesbian, homo, lesbian,
基佬 拉拉 基佬 拉拉
homo, lesbian.
基佬 拉拉
I hope Mel and Linz don't leave town before the wedding.
希望茉儿和琳赛参加完婚礼再走
It will fuck up my entire seating arrangement.
不然座位排列就全部打乱了
Something tells me they're not going anywhere.
我有预感她们哪儿都不会去
Pope Michael is never gonna give his blessing.
教皇迈克绝对不会放手的
I'd hate not seeing them.
我也不想以后再也见不到她们
Or the kids, especially Gus.
以及孩子们 尤其是盖斯
I was there the night he was born. I even named him.
他出生的时候我在 还是我给他起的名字
I forgot about that.
我都忘了
I'm not surprised. You were stoned out of your mind.
一点都不意外 你当时吸毒吸得陷入了迷幻状态
And yet I have a vivid memory of the subsequent events.
可是我对后来发生的事记忆犹新
I'm sure you do.
那是一定的
What the fuck.
管他呢
It's their lives.
那是她们的生活
It's their decision.
她们自己决定
You know, you amaze me.
你真让我很惊讶
He's your son and you're acting like you don't give a shit.
他是你的儿子 你却表现得很不在乎
They're his parents, not me.
她们才是他的父母 我不是
I'm just... An uncredited guest appearance.
我只是... 不署名的客串演员
I know.
我懂
You should give yourself more credit.
你应该给自己多一点名分
I see how you are when you're with him,
我看到过你跟他在一起时的样子
it's like nobody else on earth exists.
就像整个世界只有你们父子二人一样
And when he looks at you...
而且他看你的时候...
You know, I don't think you should seat your mom's boyfriend
我认为你不应该把你♥妈♥的♥男友
next to Debbie unless you're trying to scare him away.
安排坐在黛比旁边 除非你想把他吓跑
Will you listen to me?
你能仔细听我说吗
Are you listening?
你在听我说吗
Yeah, I'm listening.
是 我听着呢
You're not your father. You love your son.
你和你父亲不一样 你爱你的儿子
Now, what's it gonna take for you to admit it? Another bomb?
什么才能让你承认这一点呢 再来一颗炸♥弹♥
I'm gonna go take a shower.
我去冲个澡
You know what they say about bags left unattended.
今天那个没人认领的包 真是太吓人了
Well, I thought they were gonna blow up the fucking diner.
我以为他们要把餐厅给炸了
Shows how paranoid you can get.
这事显示了大家现在是多么多疑
Any more ziti for anyone? Michael?
谁还要意面 迈克要吗
No, thanks.
不要了 谢谢
You did the right thing, sweetheart.
你当时做得对 亲爱的
Until we catch whoever planted that bomb,
在我们抓到那个放炸♥弹♥的人之前
you can't be too careful.
还是小心些比较好
It's no wonder Mel and Linz wanna move away.
怪不得茉儿和琳赛想要搬走
Well, I don't care what the reason is.
我不管什么理由
You don't split up family.
家人是不能分开的
That's all there is to that, period.
不容置疑 就这样
We don't grab in this house.
在这个家里不许抓东西
We stand up, bend over and reach.
要站起来 弯腰 端走
You're saying you think it's ok if they take J.R.?
你是说你觉得他们把J.R.带走没关系吗
No, no, but considering what's going on in this country...
不 但是考虑到这个国家的状况
At the risk of sounding unpopular,
尽管我这么说可能惹来你们的憎恶
it's not that bad.
其实情况没有那么糟
Yeah, for you. You're not gay.
是啊 对你来说当然是 你不是同性恋
Well, I don't see where you guys got such a raw deal either.
我也没见过你们几个受过什么不公平的待遇
Well, tell that to the families of the people who were killed.
这话还是跟那些遇害者的家人说吧
If Michael hadn't been so lucky, I'm sure you'd feel different.
要不是迈克这么幸运 你的想法肯定不一样
I'm not saying you don't have a reason to be concerned.
我不是说你们的担心是毫无道理的
If I was gay and I had kids, I'd be worried too.
如果我是同性恋 又有孩子 我也会担心
But you gotta have faith.
但是你们要有信念
The wind changes, tide turns.
风向会改 潮汐会变
While you're waiting for the wind and the tide,
在等待风和潮汐改变方向的时候
I say you've gotta stand up for yourself.
我觉得人应该站出来为自己发声
Like Drew did. That was totally awesome.
就像德鲁那样 太帅了
Well, if it was so totally awesome,
如果真的很帅的话
maybe you could take a lesson.
也许你应该好好学学
Too skinny to play football.
我太瘦了不适合打橄榄球
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
Carl, honey, there's a chicken breast right here with your name on it.
卡尔 亲爱的 这块鸡胸肉注定是你吃
Baby, are you alright?
宝贝 你没事吧
You're awful quiet, sweetheart.
你沈默得好吓人 亲爱的
If you're tired, why don't you go upstairs and lie down?
你要是累了 就上楼躺一会儿
It's ok, Mom. I'm fine.
没事 妈 我没事
Ok. Who's ready for ice-cream?
谁想吃冰激凌
Remember that critic from 'Art Forum',
记得《艺术论♥坛♥》的那个评论家吗
the one you thought was that other 'C' word?
就是你觉得是贱♥人♥的那个
Simon what's-his-name.
西蒙什么来着
He wrote an entire article about you.
他写了一整篇关于你的评论
So?
然后呢
Well, so, do you realise how much buzz this has created?
你意识到这已经产生多大影响了吗
I mean, I'm already getting calls from galleries, collectors...
我已经接到各种画廊 收藏家打来的电♥话♥了
That's nice.
不错
'Nice'.
不错
Artists work for years - their entire lives -
艺术家们努力多年 耗尽毕生精力
and never get this kind of attention.
也不得到这种关注度
The critics are raving about you,
评论家们对你赞不绝口
people want to buy your work.
人们想要买♥♥你的作品
Great. You can sell it to them.
很好 你可以卖♥♥给他们
Well, that's true, I could.
是的 我可以
But this is a chance for you to move up.
但这是你往上爬的机会
Take the next step.
开始下一步
Where?
去哪里
New York.
纽约
No, I'm serious. It's the centre of the art world.
我说真的 那是艺术世界的中心
I know - if I can make it there,
我知道 如果我能在那里获得成功
I could make it anywhere.
在任何地方都能成功
You've practically made it already.
你基本上已经成功了
All you have to do now is show up.
你现在只需要去那里就行了
I can paint in Pittsburgh.
我在匹兹堡也可以画画
You think Warhol would've become Warhol if he'd stayed here?
你觉得沃霍尔如果留在这里 能那么出名吗
If it's so important, why didn't you go?
如果真这么重要 你怎么不去
Because I didn't have your talent.
因为我没有你的才华
I know how much this means to you,
我知道这对你有多重要
how much you believe in me - you always have -
你对我有多大的信心 你一直都很看好我
but New York isn't my opportunity of a lifetime.
但纽约不是我终生难遇的良机
Brian is.
布莱恩才是
Feel the thump-a, thump-a?
感觉到这脉动的节奏了吗
What's the thump-a, thump-a?
脉动节奏是什么
You know, it's the gay
就是无论什么情况
pulse that keeps on beating no matter what.
都一直跳动着的同性恋脉搏
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Yeah, so can I.
是的 我也能
It can be disconcerting at first, being the object of desire,
被人渴望 一开始会有些惶恐不安
but you'll get used to it.
不过习惯就好了
I did.
我已经习惯了
How about a drink?
要不要喝点什么
Oooh, Cosmo, please!
来一杯大都会鸡尾酒
A girly drink?
那么娘的饮料
Have something that puts hair on your chest.
喝点能让你长出胸毛的猛♥男♥饮料吧
Why? I'll just have to shave it.
为什么 我还得刮掉
It's Romeo and Juliet.
是罗密欧和朱丽叶啊
Who gets to be Romeo and who gets to be Juliet?
谁是罗密欧 谁是朱丽叶呢
You can take turns being Juliet.
你们可以轮流当朱丽叶
Are you here alone? I'm with my Drewsie.
你一个人来的吗 跟我家德鲁一起来的
His team won today, thanks to his divine touchdown.
因为他有如神助的触地得分 他们队今天赢了
I love how you've adapted your inimitable style
我喜欢你将自己独一无二的风格变成了
to the manly game of football.
橄榄球比赛那么爷们儿的风格
So, you're here celebrating?
你们是来庆祝的吗
Yeah.
是的
It's his first time in a gay club,
这是他第一次来同性恋酒吧
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表