剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
No, I can't face it.
是的 我的确不敢面对
I guess, when I moved back into this house, I...
我搬回来的时候 我以为...
thought, despite what I knew, despite the rules, that...
尽管我内心也清楚 尽管有那些规矩
somehow Mel and I would...
我以为我和茉儿会
Get back together.
复合
You dykes just can't let go, can you?
你们女同就是不懂放手 是吧
You just can't get it through your lesbianic brains
你们的女同头脑就是想不通
that you have to stop clinging to your past and move on.
应该放开过去 开启新篇章
"Move on"?
开启新篇章
That's a good one, coming from you.
从你嘴里说出来 真是太好笑了
Carrying on like an oversexed adolescent,
继续像个性♥欲♥过剩的少年
that "Fuck-off" of yours.
玩完就叫身边人滚蛋
Yes, I know all about it.
没错 你的事我都知道了
Everyone knows all about it.
大家都知道了
A childish competition between you and this year's young, hot stud.
你和本年度帅种马之间幼稚的竞赛
Not only is it ludicrous, it's humiliating.
不仅荒唐 而且丢脸
Well, I hope you win...
希望你赢了
even though you've already lost something far more valuable.
毕竟你已经输了比这珍贵得多的东西
So don't you tell me about clinging onto my past
所以别跑来说我放不开过去
until you're willing to let go of yours.
除非你愿意放开你的过去
Stop right there!
不许动
I'm a police officer. Detective Elaine Bender. Metro.
我是警♥察♥ 我叫伊莱恩·德尔
You know, I solve crimes for a living,
我的职业就是破案
and I can tell you it doesn't happen in 60 minutes
我可以打包票 破案不是一小时就能搞定的
with the help of a partner who looks like a runway model.
更不会有个像超模的搭档帮忙
That's why there's no 'CSI Pittsburgh'.
所以才没有《犯罪现场调查:匹兹堡篇》
Sweetheart, would you get that?
宝贝 你去开门吧
The runway model is about to nail the killer.
超模搭档要抓住杀手了
Oh, my God. Drew Boyd.
天呐 是德鲁·博伊德
We met you last year at the game. I remember.
去年我们在比赛时见过 我记得
You were with this loud woman with red hair.
你当时和一个说话很大声的红发女人一起
That would be me!
那就是我
Uh, is... is Emmett here?
艾美特在吗
Honey, is Emmett here?
宝贝 艾美特在吗
Emmett!
艾美特
Come in, please. Thank you.
快请进 谢谢
Look, I just want you to know -
听着 我希望你知道
I don't care what you do in bed or who you do it with.
我不管你在床上做什么或者跟谁做
You're still one helluva ball player.
你依然是个厉害的球员
You have no idea how sorry I am you had to say that...
让你要说出这些 你不知道我有多抱歉
but how glad I am you did.
但是我很高兴你这么说
Deb? Did you call?
黛比 你刚才叫我
Want some? No, thanks.
要吃点吗 不了 谢谢
Are you sure? There's enough for two.
真不要吗 这够我们两个吃的
We each make our own dinner. Isn't that what we agreed on?
自己做自己的饭 这不是我们说好的吗
Linz, I am so sorry for that kiss with Corinne -
琳赛 我很抱歉让你看见我亲科琳
that you had to see it, that we did it right in front of you.
很抱歉我们就在你面前亲了
Please, don't give it another thought, really.
别瞎想了 真的
In fact, I'm the one who should apologise to you - for intruding.
事实上我才应该道歉 我打扰了你们
It's pretty messy, huh?
一团糟 是吧
Yeah, I'll say.
是啊 我也觉得
I think we should do something about this.
我觉得我们对此该做点什么
I think we should make it a rule that if we're dating someone...
我觉得我们得定个规矩 如果跟其他人交往
Are you... dating her?
你在跟她交往吗
No. Not really. I... I don't think so.
没有 不算吧 我觉得不是
But you're seeing her? Well, I guess. I... I don't know.
但是你在跟她约会 是吧 我也说不清
Well, anyway, I was saying... I'm sorry.
总之 我是说...不好意思
Forgive me. I interrupted you. No, no, no. It's ok.
抱歉 我打断了你 不 没事
I was just saying that if there's anyone
我是说如果我们当中的任何一个
either one of us has an interest in,
对别人产生了兴趣
we should make it a rule we don't bring that person to the house.
我们得定个规则 不能带对象回家
I agree.
同意
Good.
好
See, we can work these things out. Thank God.
瞧 我们可以解决好这些事 谢天谢地
We're still mature adults with open communication.
我们还是乐于沟通的成年人
Yes. Thank God.
是啊 谢天谢地
You can have my ass, but you can't have me.
你可以得到我的屁♥股♥ 但是得不到我的人
Defiant even in defeat. I like that.
输人不输阵 我喜欢
Nice place. Yeah.
地方不错啊 是啊
So, shall we get this over with?
我们可以开始了吧
Allow me to point the way.
我给你指路
Just go slow... and take it easy.
请慢点 悠着点
I don't bottom very often.
我不常做0
Well, you'll have to tell me all about it.
我这种万年总攻更不知道了
Well? Is it all you dreamt it would be?
怎么样 和你意淫的一样吗
And less. But we'll make do.
差一点 但是可以凑合
Aren't you going to collect your prize?
不来领♥取♥你的奖品吗
It's not much of a victory,
考虑到我多年的经验和专业
considering my years of experience and expertise.
这也算不上什么胜利
Your years are numbered.
你的风华年代将尽
Eventually I'm going to tear you down and pull you apart.
最终我还是会打败你 将你撕成碎片
Put your pants on.
把裤子穿上
I said put your pants on.
我说把裤子穿上
Get out.
滚
Whatever you say. You're the winner.
你说什么就是什么 你是赢家
So, are you sure you should be here? In a gay guy's room?
你确定你该来这吗 同性恋的房♥间
Are you taking pictures?
你在拍照吗
I would never do anything like that.
我永远都不会做那样的事
I know.
我知道
What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, the press. They followed me here.
是记者 他们跟踪我到这
Didn't you know they would?
你不知道他们会跟踪吗
I'm allowed to have friends, aren't I? Gay or straight.
我总能有朋友吧 不管是同志还是直男
Since when is that a crime?
什么时候开始这是犯罪了
You're preaching to the choir, honey. Tell them.
别跟我说啊 我自然懂 跟他们说去
Maybe I will.
也许我会的
I thought you were going to fight it.
我以为你会反抗
Maybe I can't fight it.
大概我不能反抗
What you said about me having feelings for you...
你之前说我对你有感觉
it's true.
是真的
There might be a part of me that...
或许我内心深处依然有点...
No, there is a part of me...
不 我内心深处就是有一点
that wants to kiss you...
想吻你
to hold you.
想抱你
I guess that makes me...
我想那说明我是...
You have to say it.
你得说出来
...gay.
同性恋
Touchdown.
触地得分
Reverend Fowler, the driving force behind Proposition 14, said today
14号♥提案推动者福勒牧师今天表示
he would do everything in his and Gods power
他将会不惜一切代价
to stop homosexuals from destroying our country.
阻止同性恋摧毁我们的国家
Bolstered by a major ad campaign,
依靠大型广♥告♥宣传
Fowler has mobilised a significant support base in the state.
福勒已在州内建立起后援会
Ben? What is it?
本 什么事
Come and look at this.
过来看这个
Not much of a correspondent, is he?
写得好少 算什么信件啊
He said what we needed to hear.
他说了我们想知道的事
And he signed it 'love'.
而且他还说了"爱你们"
Look who's back.
看看谁回来了
I see. I thought you had him banned.
我看见了 你不是禁止他入内了吗
I did.
是的
I'll have him thrown out.
我赶他出去
Don't.
不用
You can lock the doors and bar the windows, but...
你可以把门锁上 把窗钉上 但是
eventually bound to get in.
有些东西 该进来的总会进来
What is?
什么东西
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表