剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I wasn't here.
对不起 当时我不在这
Yeah, well... you're here now.
但是 你现在在了啊
We've stabilised the blood loss,
失血已经稳定住了
but there's still internal bleeding from a punctured spleen.
但是因为脾破裂 依然有内出血的现象
So we're going to need to remove it immediately.
所以我们得马上切除他的脾脏
Will he be alright?
他会好起来吗
With this amount of blood loss, uh...
考虑到出血的程度
we can only hope for the best.
只能希望老天保佑了
I'll give you a moment with him,
给你们点时间相处
then we need to start prepping. ok?
然后我们就开始准备手术 好吗
You'd better fucking come through this, you little shit.
你最好给我挺过来 你个小混♥蛋♥
I'm afraid I woke him.
我好像弄醒他了
But I just... needed to hold him.
但我真的需要抱抱他
He'll go back to sleep.
他会继续睡着的
Are you...
你...
What an idiotic question.
多蠢的问题
Of course you're not alright.
你现在肯定不好
How could anyone be alright?
这种情况谁能好得起来呢
Just grateful. Grateful that you're always late.
很感激 感激你总是迟到
And that you forgot your cell phone.
感激你忘了拿手♥机♥
Promise me you'll never be on time for anything.
答应我你以后都别准时
If you promise me you'll never remember a thing.
除非你答应你以后什么都忘了带
I'll put him back in bed.
我把他放回床上
Linz?
琳赛
Please?
求你
As you know, I've always been a good Catholic girl.
你知道的 我一直是虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
Even though, when it comes to gays and abortion,
虽然 在同性恋和堕胎的事情上
I think they're full of shit.
我觉得教义全都是狗屁
But still, I...
但是 我...
I always believed that God knew best
我一直相信上帝是个明白人
and there was a reason for everything that he does.
他做的每件事 都是有原因的
But, um...
但是
this time I'm not so sure
这次我不确定了
why he let this happen to Michael and the others.
他为什么让这事发生在迈克和其他人身上
So, this time I'm not asking him.
这次我不是在请求他
I'm telling him... to see that Michael gets through this.
是要求他 确保迈克能挺过来
You notice I didn't say "my son, Michael"?
你注意到我没有说"我的儿子迈克"
Because it's not for me.
因为这不是为了我
It's for him.
是为了他
You want to say a prayer?
要一起祷告吗
No.
不要
But if you know what's good for you,
但如果你不想有麻烦
you'd better fucking listen to her.
你♥他♥妈♥的最好听她的话
Do you mind if I tell people Cyndi Lauper saved my life?
你介意我告诉大家辛迪·劳博尔救了我的命吗
Nah, you do that. My manager will love it.
不介意 如果你说了 我的经纪人会高兴的
Is Michael going to be ok? They don't know.
迈克会没事吗 他们还不知道
When I heard what happened, I tried to call you on your cell,
我听到新闻的时候 曾试图给你打电♥话♥
but... you didn't answer.
但是 你没接
I was... so fucking scared.
我当时害怕极了
All I could think was...
脑子里只想着
"Please don't let anything happen to him. "
"千万别让他出事"
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表