剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
If he wants to get his dick sucked,
他如果想让人给他口♥交♥
he can take his act to the back room.
大可以去暗室做
I'll tell him.
我跟他说
Wait.
等一下
Tell him...
告诉他
.. he's barred from the club.
他被禁止进入这家夜店了
Permanently.
永久性地
Oh, come on, Bri. Just do it.
别这样 布莱 照我说的做
Now!
快点啊
In a recent Hollywood movie about the Trojan War,
最近好莱坞关于特洛伊之战的那部电影
there was a small but very significant alteration
与荷马的原著《伊利亚特》相比
in the legend as recounted by Homer in the 'Iliad'.
有一处细小但重要的改动
Achilles didn't go to war
阿喀琉斯参战
because the Greeks killed Patroclus, his cousin.
不是因为希腊人杀死了他的表弟普特洛克勒斯
He went to battle because they killed Patroclus,
他参战是因为他们杀死的普特洛克勒斯
his lover.
是他的爱侣
Excuse me, professor.
打断一下 教授
But what difference does it make if they change some old legend?
改动古时故事 于我们又有何影响
Like, what else is new?
有什么不一样
Because that old legend was rewritten
因为他们改写这个古时故事
to omit a very important truth -
是为了掩盖一个重要的事实
that the homophobia which infects our culture
那就是毒害了我们文化的恐同心理
didn't always exist.
并非自古就有
There were once great and powerful cultures
曾几何时 在那样辉煌的文化中
in which the emotional and sexual love between two men was accepted,
男性之间的恋爱和交合 能够被接受认同
even among warriors.
即使他们都是战士
Yeah. Good for them, but what about us?
是啊 他们倒走运 可我们呢
While we're talking about the Trojan War,
就在我们讨论特洛伊战争的当口
they're trying to take our rights away.
有些人正试图剥夺我们的权利
I understand your concern but, right now,
你的激愤之情我完全理解 可现在
we're here to discuss gay imagery in mythology and history.
我们只讨论存在于神话与历史典故中的同性恋形象
If Proposition 14 passes, pretty soon we'll be history.
一旦14号♥提案通过 我们也会变成历史了
He's right. Yeah.
他说得对 没错
Well,there is a meeting in the centre, you gonna come? Yeah
中心要举办一场会议 你去吗 当然
What a dump.
真是猪窝
What's so funny?
好笑吗
You do a fabulous Bette Davis.
你模仿贝蒂·戴维斯太像了
Or is it Elizabeth Taylor doing a fabulous Bette Davis?
或者说像伊丽莎白·泰勒模仿贝蒂·戴维斯
I'm not doing a fabulous anybody.
我没有在模仿谁
All I know is this is a disgusting place
我只知道 这破地方
and you're not living here.
你绝对不能住
I love it. Are you crazy?
我喜欢 你没疯吧
If I am, I have you and Dad to thank.
如果我真疯了 也是拜你和老爸所赐
It's tiny.
地方太小了
It smells like something you never want to meet died here.
闻起来就跟死过人似的
You have to share a bathroom down the hall
你还要和别人共用走廊里的洗手间
with God knows who - crackheads?
说不定那人是瘾君子呢 谁也说不清
Not to mention you can't go out into the street after dark.
更别说 晚上出门还不安全
On the other hand, I can afford it,
但从另一个方面来说 我能负担得起这地方
it's got great light and,
采光很好
best of all, it's my own place.
最重要的是 这是我自己的小窝
How did I ever give birth to an artist?
我怎么会生出你这么个艺术家呀
Van Gogh's mother was a washerwoman.
梵高的老妈还是洗衣妇呢
Really?
真的吗
I made it up.
我顺口编的
It's, um...
这地方
.. quite a comedown from Brian's place.
比起布莱恩家 落差可够大的
You weren't so thrilled when I moved in there.
我搬进他家的时候 你也不那么欢喜
No. I guess not.
是啊 是不太喜欢
I just wish that...
我只希望
I can't believe I'm actually hearing myself say this.
真不敢相信我居然会这么说
What?
什么
That you and he could have somehow managed to work things out.
你和他应该解决矛盾 和好如初
I know.
我懂的
Me too.
我也想
I mean,
我是说
it's not as if he repeatedly and systematically lied to you
他又不是成天谎话连篇
or abused you or betrayed you,
对你施暴 或感情不忠
like your father did to me.
就像你♥爸♥对我做的那样
No, of course not.
不 当然不一样
He saved my life, he took care of me,
他救过我的命 对我细心照料
he gave me everything.
他给了我一切
It's just we each want different things.
只是我们现在有完全不同的追求
And neither of you is willing to change?
你们双方都不肯迁就吗
That's not love. That's sacrifice.
那就不是爱了 而是牺牲
He feel asleep the second his head hit the pillow.
他头一挨枕头就睡着了
He's glad to be back in his own room, in his own bed.
宝宝回到自己的房♥间自己的床 一定很开心
I don't blame him.
人之常情
I'm trying to catch up on the world.
我想跟上时代步伐
I feel like I've been living on a totally different planet.
我觉得自己就像生活在另一个星球似的
Me too.
我也是
If you want to say it, go right ahead.
想说就说吧 别憋着
Those words will never escape my lips.
这种话我是永远也不会说的
Why not?
为什么呢
You were right.
你猜对了
It's funny.
真有意思
No matter what you know up here...
无论你的理智怎么说
.. you hope against hope...
你总抱一线希望
.. in here...
在心底
.. that your parents, at least, will love you unconditionally.
相信至少你的父母 能够无条件地爱你
We'll try and do better with our kids.
我们这一代可以努力去理解孩子
Where are you going?
你去哪里
To a hotel, I guess.
回旅馆吧
Thanks for tonight.
谢谢你今晚帮忙
Take your coat off.
把外套脱了
What?
什么
Take your coat off. You're staying here tonight.
外套脱了 今晚你在这睡
I don't know if that's a good idea.
我觉得这样可能不大合适
Neither do I, but you're staying anyway.
我也觉得 但你得留下
You sure?
你确定吗
I'll make us tea and grilled cheese
我去泡壶茶 做点烤芝士
and we'll figure something out, ok?
再想想怎么办 好吗
Another beer.
再来杯啤酒
And another Cosmo and a diet Pepsi.
还有一杯大都会鸡尾酒 一杯轻怡百事
On me.
我请客
Big spender.
真阔气
What's the occasion?
什么喜事
We're celebrating.
我们在庆祝
Teddy finally put that prick Troy in his proper place.
泰迪终于让那个混♥蛋♥特洛伊罪有应得了
Up a tight butthole?
把他操了
Out on his ass.
把他踹了
He's no longer Aunt Pity Fuck.
他再也不是性♥爱♥乞丐了
Congratulations, Theodore.
恭喜你了 西奥多
It's a rare man who'd rather get even than get laid.
多难得 宁愿报复 不要爆操
Just out of curiosity, how great was he?
好奇问一句 他的床技有多棒
Beyond great.
极其棒
Amazing.
爽到爆♥炸♥
The best.
无人能比
You wouldn't happen to still have his phone number?
你不会恰巧还有他的电♥话♥号♥码吧
What the fuck is your problem?
你♥他♥妈♥是有什么毛病
Your hand's on my stick.
你的手放在我的球杆上了
Why did you bar me from your club?
为什么禁止我去你的夜店
Because I can.
因为我有那个权力
Getting sucked off on the dance floor is a very serious offence.
在舞池里口♥交♥可是严重违规
Except when it's you.
但你自己例外
Membership has its privileges.
会员有特权
I think you threw me out
我觉得你把我赶走
because you're afraid I'll get the hottest guys.
是因为你害怕我把极品男都钓走
I am the hottest guy.
我就是极品男
You mean were.
曾经是
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表