剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Since when? Since me.
什么时候不是了 从我出现后
Even the mightiest one day must fall.
英雄终有迟暮时
The king is assassinated, the lion is torn to shreds.
王者也会被刺 雄狮亦会被噬
Oh, Lord, please.
拜托了大哥
Spare us from wearisome cliches.
饶了我们 别再扯那些陈词滥调了
Listen...Twerp.
听好了 蠢货
You think you get to be the best by just showing up
你以为高调亮相 自冠头衔
and announcing that you are?
自己就真的是极品了
You have to prove it first.
你必须证明自己才行
I thought I already had.
我已经证明过了
By picking off a couple of twinks before I got to them?
抢在我前面勾搭几个小鲜肉可不算
You're gonna have to do better than that.
那可不行 你得表现得更出色
Then how about we pick...
那我们来挑出...
Say, the 10 hottest guys we can find.
10个我们认同的极品男
And the one who fucks them all first wins.
谁先上遍他们所有人 就算胜利
You know the game. I also know the outcome.
你很清楚这个游戏嘛 我也很清楚最终结果
I admire your confidence.
我很欣赏你的自信
But they say every star burns its brightest just before it burns out.
但是常言道 星星在陨落前是最绚烂的时候
Say you win.
假设你赢了
I get into Babylon.
让我进巴比伦
And if you win?
如果你赢了呢
I get into you.
让我进入你后♥穴♥
Michael!
迈克
We've saved seats.
给你留了座位
Hey, honey. Where's Ben?
嗨 亲爱的 本呢
Um, he had other things to do.
他有事要忙
What other things are more important than this?
还有什么比这更重要
Good evening, everyone. Thank you for coming.
大家晚上好 感谢你们的光临
I guess we all know why we're here -
我相信大家都知道今天为何而来
to join in the statewide effort
为了支援举国上下
to defeat Proposition 14.
反对14号♥提案的行动
That's the spirit we're gonna need in order to win.
这种精神就是我们胜利的保证
Here to help us is one of the organisers of Stop Prop 14,
来帮助我们的是反14号♥提案活动的组织者
Congresswoman Beth Edelstein.
国会议员 贝丝·埃德斯滕
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks, Tannis, Philip.
谢谢你们 坦妮丝 菲利普
And thank all of you for coming tonight.
也谢谢今晚到场的每一个人
As you know,
众所周知
our rights as full and equal citizens of the United States
作为一位完整平等的美国公民
are being threatened.
我们的权益受到了威胁
Not by outside forces or terrorists
威胁并非来自外部势力或恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
but by our own government,
而是来自我们自己的政♥府♥
by religious leaders who in their effort to strip us of our humanity,
来自那些试图剥夺我们人性本能的宗教领袖
claim that God is on their side,
坚称上帝站在他们那边
and by other Americans acting out of hate and ignorance.
以及其他愚昧的美国暴民
We have got to stop them.
我们必须阻止他们
But it's not going to be easy.
但这事谈何容易
"Vote to save America" -
「立案救国团」
can you believe that's what they're calling themselves? -
他们居然这样称呼自己 你们敢相信吗
has many supporters and is well-funded.
支持人数众多 财力雄厚
Mind if I sign up?
给我签一下行吗
That's why we're going to need the help of everyone in this room
正因如此 我们需要在座每一位的帮助
as well as your families and your friends
还有你们的家人和朋友们
to donate as much time and money as you can.
竭尽所能 出钱出力
Volunteer to serve on various committees,
志愿参与一系列委员会
make calls, canvass neighbourhoods.
电♥话♥宣传 说服街坊邻里
Sign up and fight as if your future depends on it.
签下名字 努力抗争吧 视此如命之所系
Because it does.
因为命运的确依赖于此
Whoever thought it'd come to this, huh?
谁能想到会到这步田地
Fighting for, like what she says, for our lives.
像她说的 为我们的生活抗战
It's what we've always had to do.
我们一直在战斗啊
Next time we just have to do it harder.
下次我们得战斗得更猛才行
I'm up for it.
我一定全力抗争
Me too, Sunshine.
我也是 小阳光
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Bye, Ted.
再见 泰德
I'm glad you changed your mind.
我真高兴你改主意了
How come?
怎么回事
"With his eyes fixed firmly in the past, he failed to see the future.
"他只见过去 不见未来
"So by the present, he was destroyed. "
现时的他 已然毁灭"
I guess you're trying to tell me that if you didn't do anything,
我想你是要告诉我 如果你毫无行动
and we lost, you'd never forgive yourself.
而我们输了 你将悔恨终生
You got it.
说的对
How was the meeting?
大会怎么样
You should have been there.
你也该去的
I'm not Rage. Saving Gayopolis isn't my thing.
我又不是狂怒 拯救基奥城和我无关
You doing ok?
你过得还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 挺好的
And you?
你呢
Likewise. Thanks for asking.
一样 多谢关心
Well, I guess I better get going.
我该走了
Me too.
我也是
Take care of yourself.
自己多保重
You too.
你也是
Ok.
好
See ya.
再见
See ya.
再见
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表