剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
beautiful...
她漂亮
intelligent, sexy.
聪明 性感
Have you fucked her?
你操过她了吗
I don't think that concerns you.
我不觉得这关你什么事
As they say, 25 goes into 50 a lot more than 50 goes into 25.
常言道 老牛吃嫩草可比嫩草吃老牛要常见
Except in your case.
但你是例外
Although to be fair, he's not quite that old, is he?
不过公平地说 他也没那么老 是吧
She's an adult. So am I.
她和我都是成年人
She's free to love whoever she pleases
她能自♥由♥选择自己爱的人
without her child's approval.
不需要经过子女的同意
I'm her son. And I'm an adult.
我是她儿子 我也是成年人
Ok. Then act like one.
好 那就表现得像个成年人
Who knew there were so many hot Jewish men in the world?
谁知道世界上竟然有这么多犹太帅哥
Jesus Christ! You already sound like Yentl.
天呐 你说话已经像电影中的杨朵了
Dr and Mrs Adam Bernstein. How's that sound?
亚当·伯恩斯丁医生夫夫 听起来怎么样
Mazel tov.
恭喜你啊
Can I borrow you for a moment?
能单独跟你聊一下吗
I was in the middle of a conversation.
没看到我正在跟人聊天吗
Yeah, well, Theodore can regale you
好吧 你可以等会儿再听
with his tales of the yeshiva later.
西奥多的犹太艳遇
Well, what is it?
什么事
I just wanted you to know
我只是想告诉你
that if it makes you happy being a Stepford fag,
如果做「复♥制♥娇基」能让你快乐
then I say... go for it.
那我...支持你
Be the biggest Stepford fag in the world.
要做世上最出色的「复♥制♥娇基」
It's fine with me.
我没意见
What's that supposed to be, an apology?
这算什么 道歉吗
I mean it.
我认真的
Aren't you afraid I'm going to infect you?
你不怕我毒害你吗
Look, just because we've been friends our whole lives
听着 就因为我们前半生一直是朋友
doesn't mean we have to stay friends.
并不代表我们以后还得继续做朋友
Especially since we no longer have anything in common.
尤其是现在我们已经没有任何共同点
So, why don't we just admit that the Brian and Mikey Show is over
为什么不干脆地承认《布莱恩和小迈秀》已经结束
and get on with our lives?
各自开始新的生活
Scotch?
来点威士忌
Sorry I got you fired.
对不起 让你被开除了
I may have lost my job,
我或许是丢了工作
but after our screen kiss,
但是在我们的荧幕热吻之后
at least no-one can say I'm sexless.
至少没人敢说我没性生活了
Thanks to me.
多亏了我啊
Yeah! Whatever possessed you?
是啊 你当时是鬼迷心窍了吧
It's the first rule of the game.
守则第一条
Always protect your team-mates.
永远要保护你的队友
And since we now play for the same team,
既然我们在同一支队伍里
I was covering your ass.
我当然要保护你
And paying back Raymond Oswald.
也是向雷蒙德·奥斯沃赔罪
He was this kid in high school.
他是我的高中同学
Effeminate. Total fag.
娘娘腔 典型的基佬
I know the type.
我知道那种类型
My buddies and I made his life miserable.
我和兄弟们把他整得很惨
Taunted him. Beat him until he cried.
我们嘲笑他 打他打到哭为止
He finally transferred to another school.
最后他转学了
I always felt...
我总是觉得...
.. awful...
很愧疚
.. for what I did to him.
悔恨当年对他的所为
Because secretly I knew,
因为心底里我知道
even though he and I may have been different on the outside,
尽管我和他表面上不同
on the inside, we were the same.
但其实我们是一类人
So I guess you could say you're my atonement
所以我想你可以说 爱上你
for what I did to Raymond Oswald.
是我向雷蒙德·奥斯沃赎罪
My hero.
我的英雄
So, now that you're finally out, how do you feel?
现在你终于出柜了 有什么感觉
Horny.
欲♥火♥焚身
I love football!
我爱橄榄球
Shit!
操
You want to wake the children?
你想吵醒孩子吗
I'm sure I woke the dead.
死人都能被吵醒了
You scared the fucking crap out of me!
魂都被你吓飞了
Sorry.
对不起
What are you, uh, sitting in the dark for?
你干嘛坐着不开灯
I felt like it.
我喜欢
Any more cocoa? I just made enough for me.
还有多的热可可吗 只够我喝的
It's after 3:00.
现在凌晨3点多了
Yeah, I got tied up.
是啊 我事多缠身
Oh. Satin or leather?
被丝绸还是皮革缠住的
Talking.
只是聊天
I don't need to explain, make excuses or apologise.
我不需要解释 或找借口 或道歉
Those are the rules.
规矩是那么定的
That we both agreed to.
我们都同意的
Did you forget you had a family?
你是忘了你还有孩子吗
You're here.
有你在啊
I came home right after the show.
展览一结束我就直接回来了
Which was great, by the way. We both enjoyed it.
展览不错 我们都很喜欢
I'm so glad.
我很高兴
Listen, next time I promise I'll call, ok?
下次我保证我会打电♥话♥ 行了吧
I wouldn't worry about next time.
没有下次了
This whole in-house separation isn't working.
「同屋分居」这办法不管用
At least, not for me.
至少对我来说不行
It's for people who are obviously more sophisticated -
要采用这办法 必须是特别世故
or heartless - than I am.
或者说冷血的人 我就不行
So, what do you suggest?
所以你什么意思
That we sell the house.
我们把房♥子卖♥♥了
Get two separate places.
另买♥♥两间屋
Sell the house?
把房♥子卖♥♥了
Why should you live here while I'm in some crummy apartment?
凭什么你可以住这里 我却要住糟糕的公♥寓♥
We're not selling the house.
我们不卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Then you move out.
那你搬出去
Fine. You want to sell the house?
好 你想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Divide everything up fifty-fifty?
把所有东西都平分了 是吗
What about this vase?
这花瓶怎么分
Don't make fun of me.
不要跟我说笑
Who was making fun?
谁在说笑
It's yours.
那是你的
You sure? I gave it to you.
你确定吗 我送给你了
Remember? For one of our anniversaries?
记得吗 我们的那次结婚纪念日
Well, I don't want it.
我不想要
Yeah? Neither do I.
是吗 我也不想要
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做
One less thing to wrap and move.
搬家时可以少打包一样东西
Then why don't we get rid of... this?
我们把这个也打碎 怎么样
That's my mother's Depressionware candy dish.
那是我妈收藏的大萧条艳色玻璃盘
It's about to get more depressed.
那我们干点更消沉的事
You... Give it to me!
你...还给我
Hands off me!
不要碰我
Goddamn you! Goddamn you!
去死吧你 你才去死
You bitch!
你个贱♥人♥
I don't care if you're the next Picasso.
即使你是下一个毕加索
That does not give you the right to be rude.
你也不能那么无礼
How was I rude?
我怎么无礼了
I only asked him a few questions.
我就问了他几个问题
Like if he's fucking me?!
你问他操♥我♥没有
More coffee? No, thank you.
还要咖啡吗 不了 谢谢
I'll have some.
我要加点
Thank you.
谢谢
What kind of a question was that?
那算是什么问题
I was merely looking out for your best interests.
我只是关心你
You don't think that maybe you were feeling threatened
你不会因为我生活中多了个男人
because there's another man in my life?
就觉得自己的地位受到威胁了吧
I was not feeling threatened.
我没觉得受到威胁
Honey, Tucker is the first man I've gone out with
宝贝 塔克尔是你♥爸♥离开我后
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表