剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I thought they'd... brighten up the house.
我想着 花会让家里多一些生机
Fouty-four...
I don't know how you can be so fucking heartless.
你怎么可以这么冷血无情
Fouty-five...
Have you had any idea how hard this has been for him?
你知道他现在有多艰难吗
He's lost everything.
他已经失去一切了
I can't help that.
对此我无能为力
You didn't have to fire him.
你没必要炒掉他啊
This is a business, not a support group.
我是做生意的 不是搞慈善的
And its president... CEO,
而你这个主席 首席执行官
whatever the fuck you call yourself, happens to be gay.
还是他妈别的什么 碰巧也是同志
So tell me - how can you cave to such blatant homophobia?
请告诉我 你怎能向这种露骨的恐同行为妥协
Better yet, why don't I have an expert explain?
别急 我来找个专家给你解释
Theodore. Would you step into my office, please?
西奥多 你能来下我办公室吗
I bet you didn't even try to fight for him, did you?
我敢说你根本没试着替他说话 对吗
No, I did not. You are unbelievable.
我是没试过 你真是不可理喻
What's up, Bri? Theodore.
什么事 布莱恩 西奥多
How much do we stand to lose if we lost the Brown Athletics account?
如果失去布朗体育用品这个客户 会损失多少钱
Ball park figure?
大体上讲吗
It's, um... a $20 million account.
大概会损失两千万吧
And how much profit does that generate for Kinnetic?
那么它能给肯奈迪克带来多少利润呢
Say, roughly $2 million per annum.
大概每年两百万吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
You can chastise me all you want for being heartless.
你爱怎么骂我冷血无情都可以
Doesn't cost me a cent.
那可不会让我少赚一分钱
But kindly explain to me
但是你能给我解释解释
why I should sacrifice a $20 million account
我凭什么为了你那个
just because your boyfriend suddenly decides to announce he's queer.
突然宣布出柜的男友 损失个两千万的单子
I can see why you're a successful businessman.
我终于明白你为什么会是个成功的生意人了
Forty-eight...Forty-nine...
48 49
So, you're back working the streets.
你又回到街上工作了
Thanks to you.
拜你所赐啊
Are you coming?
你会来吗
Why in your wildest homosexual fantasies
你的同志幻想也太夸张了
would you imagine that I would attend such an event?
以我的身价 会去参加这样的活动
You gave Michael the club.
你把夜店借给迈克了
How could I say no to my oldest and dearest friend?
我怎么忍♥心对我最好的老朋友说不呢
And it is to protect the rights of every gay person in the state.
这个晚会是为了保护本州每一个同性恋的权益
Including yours.
也包括你的
Well, you'll to fight the good fight without me.
这场维♥权♥抗争恕我不能奉陪
I'll be tanning myself Down Under.
我要去澳大利亚把下身晒成古铜色
And perhaps a little on top.
可能上身也得晒晒
You're going to Australia?
你要去澳大利亚
They say Mardi Gras in Sydney is the gayest place on earth.
据说悉尼的同志狂欢节是世界上最基的地方了
Except, of course, for Disneyland.
当然 除了迪士尼乐园以外
Well, take care of yourself.
保重
You too.
你也是
So, everyone knows the benefit's been moved.
所有人都已经知道晚会地点变了
Bunch of us were at the centre today, making calls, sending emails.
今天我们几个在中心打了电♥话♥ 发了邮件
Hi, baby!
嗨 亲爱的
You know... maybe we should get Brian something.
其实 或许我们应该送布莱恩一份礼物
What for?
为什么
If it weren't for him, we wouldn't be having a benefit tonight.
多亏了他 我们才能举办今晚的晚会
I already thanked him. That's enough.
我已经谢过他了 这就足够了
If you say so.
如果你这么认为的话
I do. Hmm.
是真的 嗯
What's that for? What's what for?
你那是什么意思 什么什么意思
You say 'hmm' when you're thinking something and don't want to say it.
你每次想说什么又不好开口时 就说"嗯"
Do I? Hmm.
是吗 嗯
I was just thinking it's a shame...
我只是觉得我们这样不太...
You can stop right there.
你可以就此打住了
You don't even know what I was going to say.
你都不知道我要说些什么
Surely it wasn't to remind me of my appointment next Tuesday
反正肯定不是提醒我下周二去牙医那儿
to have my teeth cleaned.
洗个牙什么的
Isn't it always the fucking way?
这简直要成常态了
Kiki was supposed to relieve me an hour ago.
琪琪本来一小时前就该来换班的
She still hasn't shown up.
她到现在还没来
Now I'm stuck with her shift.
现在我只能继续帮她顶班了
That's okay, Deb. We'll wait for you.
没事 黛比 我们会等你
Hey, Deb, where's my chicken fricassee?
黛比 我的炖鸡肉呢
It's still fricking!
在锅里炖着呢
No. I want you boys to go.
不 我希望你们先去
There's no point in all of us missing it.
没必要我们都去不成
Are you sure? Yeah, I'll be there.
你确定吗 是啊 我会去的
As soon as Kiki gets her trannie ass here.
等琪琪那个变性人过来 我就过去
I love you.
我爱你
Deb! Order's up!
黛比 上菜
Are you alright?
你没事吧
In my Face Your Fear workshop,
在「直面恐惧」辅♥导♥班
they tell us to just keep breathing steadily like this -In
他们说只要这样深呼吸 吸气
and out.
呼气
In... and out.
吸气 呼气
It's also helpful to have a partner coaching you.
要是有个同伴指导就更好了
Are you sure you didn't go to Lamaze by mistake?
你确定你去的不是孕妇分娩呼吸训练班吗
I sure hope we can find Mom in here.
希望待会儿在这里还能找到我妈
I wouldn't worry.
我不担心的
If there's one person you can spot in a crowd, it's your mother.
混在人堆里 你妈一定最显眼
Hey, guys. This is some event.
你们好啊 活动办得真好
Think I might revisit the halcyon days of my debauched youth
我都想重温年轻放荡时的美好时光了
and dance till dawn.
跳舞都跳到天亮
If he makes it till 10:30, it'll be a miracle.
如果他能坚持到10点半就是奇迹了
Oh. Where's Brian? I want to thank him.
布莱恩呢 我想谢谢他
He went to Australia for Mardi Gras.
他去澳大利亚参加狂欢节了
Figures.
猜到了
After all, he's slept with everyone in this continent, so...
毕竟这个大♥陆♥上的人都跟他睡过了
I love the decorations.
我喜欢这里的装饰
Oh, shit. What's the matter?
妈的 怎么了
My mother just arrived with her boy toy.
我妈跟她的小男宠来了
It's so soap opera. So menopausal.
太肥皂剧了 更年期的典型症状
So humiliating.
太丢人了
Hello, darling.
你好呀 宝贝
Somehow she seems to perceive it differently.
她好像不这么认为
You remember Tucker. Ah. Hey.
不用介绍塔克尔了吧 你好
Good to see you again. How you doing?
你好 你好
Hi, Justin.
贾斯汀 你好
I'm going to get a drink.
我去拿杯喝的
Chardonnay, honey? Perfect.
要白葡萄酒吗 亲爱的 好的
By the look on your face,
看你的脸色
I should have ordered a sour apple martini.
我应该来杯醋味马提尼的
Did you have to bring him?
你一定要带他来吗
Does he embarrass you? Frankly, yes.
他让你丢脸了吗 坦白说 是
Well, when there's a Proposition 15 to take away the rights
等哪天冒出个15号♥提案 妄图夺走
of middle-aged women to still have a life,
中年妇女享受生活的权利的时候
let's hope you show up for me.
但愿你小子会来支持我
May I have your attention, everyone?
大家注意一下
Hi. I'm Emmett Honeycutt.
嗨 我是艾美特·哈尼卡特
You may know me as Channel 5's former Queer Guy.
你们或许知道我曾是5频道的"酷男基友"
But tonight I am still your queer Guy
但今晚我依然是你们的酷男基友
and I want to welcome you to this fabulous evening!
欢迎你们来到这个美妙的夜晚
Guys, this is Lewis.
这是路易斯
We met on husbandmaterial. com.
我们在夫君人选网上认识的
This sounds serious.
听起来是认真的那种嘛
Michael and Ben got married in Toronto last year.
迈克和本去年在多伦多结了婚
You could be next!
你们也可以啊
.. we can defeat Proposition 14!
我们能战胜14号♥提案
Let's let the bigots and the hatemongers
让那些顽固不化的人 仇恨者
and the state capitol and the White House know
州政♥府♥和白宫都知道
we will not be silent!
我们不会再沉默了
Unless, of course, it's for the silent auction.
当然 在缄默拍卖♥♥上除外
So get those big bids in early.
所以把该拍的都拍了吧
And now... I'm so excited.
那么现在 我好激动
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表