剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Oh, he's someone, all right.
对我来说是个特殊的人
Pride, 2002.
同志大遊行 2002年
We had amazing sex...
我们有过超爽的性♥爱♥经历
at least, I thought so.
至少我当时是这么以为的
Then, the next day,
然后 第二天
I met him at Woody's.
我在伍迪酒吧见到他
He told me once a year he finds some loser guy...
他告诉我 每年他都会找个衰人
Like you. And I give him a break.
像你这样的 行个善 让他爽一把
I give him... I give him me,
我把 我把自己给他
the fuck of his life.
终身难忘的一操
You know, something he can remember,
让他有点美好回忆
much like a souvenir.
就像是纪念品
It's my way of giving back to the community.
这是我回报社会的方式
Teddy, that was aeons ago!
泰迪 那都是上辈子的事了
Look at you now - thin, gorgeous,
现在看看你 苗条帅气
guys falling all over you.
男人们都为你倾心
It was the single most humiliating experience of my life.
这是我一生中的奇耻大辱
Everybody called me...
每个人都叫我
aunt Pityfuck.
性♥爱♥乞丐
Well, as painful as it may have been,
虽说往事不堪回首
you just have to let it go.
但你还是得释怀啊
Or get even.
或者复仇
I'm not gonna make him nervous!
我不会让他紧张
I'll sit in the back, he won't even know I'm there.
我坐后排 他甚至都不知道我去了
I just wanna see him in action.
我只是想看看他的表现
We'll stop by the store afterwards.
然后我们去商店
I'll take you both to dinner.
我带你们去吃晚餐
Love.
爱你
Oh, God.
天啊
Callie?
凯利
It's Ben.
我是本
Mr Bruckner!
布鲁克纳先生
I know - Hunter's dad.
我认识你 亨特的父亲
I came to watch him debate.
我来看他的辩论赛
Which way is the auditorium?
请问礼堂怎么走
As you go in, it's on the right.
进门 礼堂就在右边
But I don't think there's a debate.
但是好像没有辩论赛
They've got a chorus practice.
倒是有个合唱团排练
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Is Hunter ok?
亨特还好吗
He hasn't been in school all week.
他这周都没来学校
Oh, he's fine. I guess I must have misunderstood him.
他挺好的 我大概是弄错了
This pink striped shirt will look fab under this jacket,
这件粉色条纹衫和这夹克是绝配
and... oh, oh, oh!
还有 对了
And see how this tie really makes it pop?
配这领带整体上更潮 是不是
Frankly, I don't care what clothes Irwin wears.
老实说 我不在乎埃尔文穿什么
He took your advice from the other night and shaved his head,
他采纳了你那晚的建议 剃了光头
you know, he embraced his baldness.
坦然接受秃顶
Now I barely let him out of the bedroom!
现在我几乎都不让他下床了
I can't tell you how much it warms my heart
能让直男直女们性福美满
to know I'm keeping heteros horny!
我不知道有多欣慰
Alright, be back in five! It's tinkle time!
好了 中场休息 上个厕所 五分钟后回来
'Bye!
再见
You are a superstar!
你真是超级明星
Look at this crowd!
瞧这人山人海
Yeah, second only to when the Stones played Three Rivers Stadium.
是啊 仅次于滚石演出时的三河体育场
Brian!
布莱恩
I can't tell you what it means that you'd show up to support me.
你能来支持 对我真是意义重大
Well... needed socks.
我来买♥♥袜子的
Don't pay any attention to him.
不要理他
He's as proud of you as we are.
他和我们一样为你骄傲
Aren't you?
不是吗
Yeah, it's an honour to count among our close personal friends
是啊 近期的荧幕红人 同志太监
television's latest gay eunuch.
是我们密友 真是荣幸
Excuse me?
你说什么
You know, as in non-sexual,
你懂的 不谈房♥事
non-threatening...
人畜无害
Ball-less.
没种的阉人
You do homage to a long and illustrious line
你在向前人致敬 那群可爱可笑
of lovable, laughable clowns who've come before you.
前仆后继 大红大紫的小丑
Why, just look at all these people!
瞧瞧这些人
They're my fans.
他们是我的粉丝
They adore me.
他们崇拜我
Because you're so cute!
因为你很可爱
But do you think they'd still adore you
倘若他们知道你被♥操♥屁♥股♥
if they knew you took it up the ass and liked it?
还很享受 他们还会崇拜你吗
Like I said, Brian,
如我所说 布莱恩
I can't tell you what it means that you'd show up to support me.
你能来支持 对我真是意义重大
Any time.
随时效劳
I just love you. You're so cute!
我真喜欢你 你太可爱了
Thank you. Thank you. Ma'am, step back, please.
谢谢 谢谢 夫人 请后退
He's been lying to us?
他一直在对我们撒谎吗
I'm sure there's a reason.
我相信肯定事出有因
I didn't say a good reason.
我可没说是好因由
But I thought he trusted us, that, you know,
我还以为他信任我们
he told us everything!
他和我们无话不说
Did you tell your mother everything when you were 17?
你17岁时和你母亲无话不说吗
I didn't have to. There were hidden monitors in every room.
用不着 每间房♥都装着秘密摄像头
She had a homing device implanted in my brain soon after birth -
刚出生她就在我大脑植入了归航设备
it's the only explanation how she automatically knew.
这是她无所不知的唯一解释
Here... here he comes.
瞧 他回来了
Now, let's try not to let our emotions run amok.
我们尽量不要情绪失控
That's easy for you to say
你倒是说得轻松
you come from a long line of repressed alcoholics.
你家里一大群酒鬼
Sorry I'm late. I was in debate club.
抱歉回来晚了 我在辩论社
This week's topic is... 'Secrets and lies'?
本周辩题是... "秘密和谎言"吗
We know you haven't been in school all week.
我们知道你一周都没去学校
Better.
这下好了
Would you just leave me the fuck alone?
你们就不能别来烦我吗
I told you, I don't want to talk about it.
我告诉过你们 我不想谈这个
We have to talk about it.
我们必须得谈
We wanna help you.
我们想帮你
You can't help me. Nobody can help me. It's too late.
你们帮不了我 没人能帮我 太迟了
It's never too late.
永远不会太迟
Look, I know it's been a tough few weeks...
听着 我知道这几星期是挺艰难的
Try years.
是几年
Ok. Ok, but there's gotta be a solution.
好吧 但事情总会有解决办法的
I can't go back to that school.
我不能回那所学校
Everybody just stares at me like I'm a piece of shit,
人人都盯着我看 就像我是垃圾
and when they do, that's how I feel.
他们就给我这种感觉
You're not a piece of shit!
你才不是垃圾
You're a brave, smart, funny, wonderful person.
你勇敢 机灵 风趣 你很棒的
And you're our son! And we love you!
而且你是我们的儿子 我们爱你
And you don't have to lie to us.
你没必要骗我们
We know what you're going through.
我们知道你正在经历的事
You have no idea.
你们无法想象
How about a barbecue grill?
烧烤架呢
Or maybe fireplace tools.
或者壁炉工具
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think if you don't stop talking about
我觉得如果你还接着念叨
their goddamn house-warming gift,
他们该死的乔迁贺礼
I'm gonna burn their fucking place down.
我他妈就一把火烧了他们的房♥子
Another round. What's your problem?
再来一杯 你到底是有什么毛病
I have no problem.
我没毛病
I am problem-less.
我一点毛病都没有
A problem-free zone.
无毛病地带
Then help me pick something out.
那帮我选件礼物
A hands-free toilet.
自动冲水马桶
"It senses you are there and automatically flushes. "
"人体感应 自动冲水"
300 bucks down the crapper.
300块钱买♥♥个厕所用品
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表