剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Sometimes.
有时会想
So what's stopping you?
那为什么没要呢
I'm sorry. Did I forget to mention who I live with?
不好意思 我是不是没说过我和谁在一起
Did you ever ask him?
你有没有问过他
He won't even get a puppy.
他连小狗都不想要
Do you have any idea how much Italia Moda furniture costs?
你知道他的意大利家具有多贵吗
Anyway,
不管怎么样
now's not the time to have a life-altering discussion with him.
现在不是和他讨论人生计划的时候
At least until his syphilis clears up.
至少要等他的梅毒好了以后
I know last week's incident at the swim meet
我知道上星期游泳比赛时发生的事
raised a lot of concern regarding your children's health and safety.
让许多家长开始担心孩子的健康及安全
That's why I've invited Dr Judith Davidson
所以今晚我请来了朱迪丝·戴维逊医生
from the Pittsburgh AIDS Project to speak with us this evening
匹兹堡艾滋病项目的一员
and answer any questions you might have.
她会回答你们的所有问题
Dr Davidson.
戴维逊医生
Thank you, Mr Everett.
谢谢 埃弗雷特先生
Unfortunately, there's still a great deal of uncertainty
很不幸 人们对于HIV还存在
and apprehension about HIV,
许多误解和不必要的担忧
so I welcome the opportunity to not only inform you of the facts,
所以我很高兴有机会向大家澄清一些事实
but to hopefully alleviate some of your fears.
并且希望能减轻大家的恐惧
First off,
首先
let me assure you that the risk of HIV transmission
我向大家保证 亨特在泳池里
from Hunter's injury in the pool is next to impossible.
将HIV传染给同学的可能性几乎为零
In fact, it would require direct blood-to-blood contact
事实上 只有直接的血液接触
for there to be any significant degree of exposure.
才会有被传染的风险
That's comforting to hear, Doctor,
这听起来让人松了口气 医生
but that's not the only thing he's exposing our children to.
但他给我们孩子带来的风险不仅是这一方面
The kid is a hustler, a male prostitute...
那小子是卖♥♥淫的 是个男妓
Hold on! Do you mind if I finish?
住口 你介意我把话说完吗
As a matter of fact, we do.
事实上 我们介意
I'm sure that I speak for everyone here
我确信这里每个人都同意
when I say we don't want our kids around someone with his background.
不想让有这种背景的人在我们孩子身边
Well, you don't know a damn thing about his background -
你♥他♥妈♥的对他的背景一点都不了解
how he was abused by his mother,
他被自己的母亲虐待
how he had to escape from a series of foster homes,
他被迫从很多寄养家庭里逃出来
literally sleep in the street.
只能露宿街头
Or how he had to regain his health to catch up at school.
他努力恢复健康 赶上学习进度
What is this? The plot to a Charles Dickens novel?
这是什么 狄更斯的小说吗
Your children lead privileged lives
你们的小孩过着优越的生活
and you dare to laugh at my son's misfortune.
而你们还敢嘲笑我儿子的不幸
It's ok, Ben.
没关系 本
I'm glad I came here tonight,
我很高兴我今晚也来了
because I learned something too.
因为我也学到了很多东西
Now I know how your kids got to be the way they are.
现在我明白你们的小孩怎么会变成那副德性
From you.
是从你们身上学的
I don't know how you can be so casual about it.
我不知道你怎么还能若无其事
I'd freak out.
换做我会疯掉的
I did at first, but my test came back negative,
一开始我也是 但我的化验结果是阴性
so I guess everything's ok.
所以也没什么
Next time you might not be so lucky.
下一次你就不一定这么走运了
I promise that I'll be safe.
我保证我会注意安全的
I wish you could be more than safe.
我希望你不只是安全
I wish you two would... Settle down?
我希望你们两个能... 安定下来
Get married? Be monogamous?
结婚 一夫一妻
It's never gonna happen, Daph.
永远都不可能 达芙
Oh. Oh, OK. Oh, my God. She's burning up.
我的天啊 她发烧了
Oh. I better call Michael.
我最好给迈克打电♥话♥
It's ok. It's ok.
没事的 没事的
It's ok, sweetheart. It's ok, little one.
宝贝 没事的
Fuck. It went straight to voicemail.
操 直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
This was supposed to be an informative meeting,
这本该是科普讲座
not a kangaroo court.
而不是私立法庭
Please accept my apologies
请接受我的歉意
and know that not everyone feels that way.
不是每个人都那样想
Oh, it's not your fault, Mr Everett,
这不是你的错 埃弗雷特先生
but thanks for saying that.
但还是谢谢你这么说
However, we obviously have a much bigger problem than I thought.
但是 显然问题比我想的要严重
In light of tonight's reaction
鉴于今晚家长的反应
and knowing the ostracism you've had to endure,
还有你不得不忍♥受的歧视
you might wanna consider sending Hunter to another school.
你们还是考虑给亨特转学吧
I'm not leaving.
我才不走
We should at least consider what Mr Everett has to say.
我们至少应该考虑下埃弗雷特先生的话
They can call me whatever they want,
他们想怎么骂我都可以
not sit near me - I don't care.
不跟我坐在一起 我都无所谓
They're not gonna chase me away.
但他们是赶不走我的
I got here as soon as I could.
我尽快赶过来了
Where's Gus?
盖斯在哪
Thank God Dusty could take him. How is she?
谢天谢地达斯蒂可以照顾他 她怎么样
Earache with a fever.
发烧加耳朵痛
Poor sweetheart.
可怜的小宝贝
Have you been waiting long?
你已经等了很久吗
An hour at least. It's incredible!
至少等了一个小时 真不敢相信
They see you sitting here with a screaming infant,
他们看见你怀里抱着哭闹的婴儿
you think they'd have the decency... We just got the message.
你觉得他们应该... 我们刚收到信息
Where? In Babylon?
在哪收到的 巴比伦吗
Fuck you! Hey! Hey! Easy, easy.
你去死吧 好了 别吵了
We were at Hunter's school. There was a problem.
我们去了亨特的学校 出了点问题
I'll say there is a problem. She's been waiting over an hour.
我看也有问题 她已经等了一个多小时
There must be someone to talk to.
应该能找个人反映一下
How could you leave her like that?
你把大家那么折腾一番之后
After all the crap you put us through? It's unforgivable.
怎么还能丢下她不管 这是不可原谅的
She was with Justin and Daphne.
贾斯汀和达芙妮在照看她
What the hell do they know? Enough to call you.
他们懂个屁啊 至少知道给你打电♥话♥
You have no say in this, so butt out.
这事你没有发言权 少管闲事
Excuse me? Don't talk to him like that!
你说什么 别那样对他说话
We have another kid who needed our attention.
我们还有个小孩要照料
I don't care about your other kid, I care about this one -
我才不管你那个小孩 我只关心这一个
my daughter, who is in a lot of pain.
我正在受苦的女儿
I'll find a nurse.
我去找个护士
All I know is the minute you have her, you take off.
我只知道你一接走她 就不管了
Well, wait till my lawyer hears about this,
你就等着我联♥系♥我的律师吧
because this time, there'll be no settling.
因为这一次 不会再有和解
We're going to go to court
我们法庭上见
and I will make sure that you lose custody.
我会确保你失去监护权
You just try it!
你试试看
The doctor will see your baby now.
医生现在可以看你的小孩了
It's about fucking time.
也他妈该是时候了
I'm sorry, only one of you can go.
不好意思 你们大人只能去一个
Oh. I'm going, I'm her mother.
我去 我是母亲
I'm going, I'm her father.
我去 我是父亲
Yeah, some father.
是啊 你也有脸当父亲
You say that one more time...
你敢再说一遍
I'm going. You two can duke it out,
我去 你们两个好好打吧
start World War 3 for all I care.
第三次世界大战 我无所谓
Meanwhile, our daughter needs attention.
与此同时 我们的女儿要看医生
Flying solo?
形单影只啊
Not everyone's as lucky as you to be in a... non-relationship.
不是每个人都像你这么幸运 有个不算男友的男友
Where's Pittsburgh's very own extreme makeover?
匹兹堡的那位终极大换脸帅哥呢
I tried to convince him to make an appearance tonight,
我试过劝他今晚来露个面
but disaster struck.
但后来发生了灾难
He saw a lesbian
他遭遇了个拉拉
and went back into his hole for another six weeks.
决定在自己窝里再呆六个星期
Well, you can tell Theodore
你可以告诉西奥多
unless he gets his hole back to work Monday,
除非他周一出现在公♥司♥
he's fired.
否则我就炒了他
I'll be sure to give him the message.
我会把这个消息带给他的
Now, if you'll excuse me,
不好意思
I have another urgent message to impart.
我要传播另一条紧急消息了
Half-price admission for all bottoms?
0可享受五折优♥惠♥吗
I have syphilis.
我得了梅毒
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表