剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
I doubt Brian's very interested in speed bumps.
我怀疑布莱恩对减速带不是很有兴趣
On the contrary,
正好相反
Especially before you go out dancing.
特别是如果你要去夜店跳舞的话
What exactly do you do, Brian?
你到底是做什么的 布莱恩
He's president and CEO of Kinnetic.
他是肯奈迪克公♥司♥的董事长和执行总裁
The top advertising agency in Pittsburgh.
匹兹堡最好的广♥告♥公♥司♥
I'm also president and CEO of Babylon,
我也是巴比伦的董事长和执行总裁
the top gay dance club in Pittsburgh.
那是匹兹堡最好的同志夜♥总♥会♥
Babylon? We haven't been there in years.
巴比伦 我们好几年没去那了
You two should come by...
你们应该来看看
as my personal guests.
作为我的私人贵宾
I hardly think Babylon suits our lifestyle.
我觉得巴比伦不适合我们的生活方式
Can I get anybody anything?
有谁需要点什么吗
Which lifestyle is that, Monty?
那是什么样的生活方式呢 蒙提
I'm Monty.
我才是蒙提
Which lifestyle is that, Monty?
那是什么样的生活方式呢 蒙提
Well, these days we prefer
现如今我们更喜欢
to spend quite time at home with our kids.
待在家里陪我们的孩子
Rather than in a room full of drugged up Peter Pans.
而不是和一群嗑了药的疯子鬼混
You know, so many couples I speak to these days feel that way.
这阵子我认识的情侣都这么觉得
That's why I'm starting Monogamous Mondays.
所以我打算搞个"一夫一妻制周一狂欢夜"
Brian's a real kidder.
布莱恩很会开玩笑
I hardly think the kind of promiscuous behavior
巴比伦推行的滥交行为
that Babylon promotes is a laughing matter.
在我看来不应该被当作笑料
Oh come on, fellows. Don't tell me that after...
得了吧 伙计们 别跟我说
how many did you say, ten years together,
你说你们在一起多少年来着 十年
you haven't had little extra-marital ass?
这期间你们从没出过轨
Brian!
布莱恩
Stop it.
别这样
Actually, we never have.
事实上 我们确实从来没有过
It's called being in a mature, loving relationship.
这就叫做成熟的忠贞的关系
That's called being dead.
那跟死了没两样
How about you help me with dessert?
你能过来帮我准备甜点吗
First...
首先
presents.
礼物
Now,
现在
I hope you boys don't already have one.
希望你们别已经有了这个了
You bought us a sling?
你给我们买♥♥了一个悬带吗
You told me you were furnishing a playroom.
你跟我说过你在装♥修♥玩乐室
Not that kind of playroom.
不是那种玩乐室
Still, I'm sure you'll get hours of enjoyment from it.
我还是相信你们能用它体验持久的快♥感♥
So, what's for dessert?
甜点吃什么
In our home! In front of our friends!
在我们家 当着我们的朋友的面
You got to let it go, Michael.
算了吧 迈克
I know, live in the now.
我知道 活在当下
Right now I'd like to hold Brian's head underwater.
可我现在就想把布莱恩的脑袋按在水下
Attagirl, Callie!
好样的 凯利
Way to go honey!
好样的 亲爱的
You can do it!
你能做到的
That's all right.
真厉害
That's all right. That's all right. Good girl.
挺好的 挺好的 宝贝 真厉害
Clear the lanes.
清空赛道
Callie's parents are making fools of themselves.
凯利的父母真是丢人现眼
Just ignore them, we're here for Hunter.
别去管他们 我们是来看亨特的
Next up, boys 50 meter freestyle.
接下来 男子五十米自♥由♥泳
Oh my God, that's us. Yep, yep.
老天啊 到他了 是的是的
Swimmers on your marks, get set...
各就各位 预备
Go Hunter!
亨特加油
Come on pal, come on!
加油 加油
Go, go, go!
加油 加油
Come on, Hunter, dig!
加油亨特 下压
Go, go, go!
加油
He won!
他赢了
Hunter won, go Hunter!
亨特赢了 太棒了 亨特
Hunter, are you okay?
亨特 你还好吧
Christ, I think he hurt himself! Shit.
天呐 我想他伤着自己了 糟糕
Oh my God, you're bleeding...
天呐 你在流血
Coach, Hunter's hurt!
教练 亨特受伤了
Callie, don't! Don't touch him!
凯利 别去 别碰他
Get out of the pool, honey! Oh my God...
离开游泳池 亲爱的 天呐
He's got AIDS! Get out of there!
他有艾滋病 快出来
Everybody out! Now!
所有人离开泳池 现在
Everybody out!
所有人都离开
All right?
还好吗
Come on pal, let's go get that looked at.
过来 伙计 我们去找医生看看
That's a nice nose.
好漂亮的鼻子
Now that's what I call a chin.
这个下巴才像样
Teddy, if you don't get these cheeks,
泰迪 如果你的脸没有整成这样
I will.
那我去整
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think I am going to puke.
我觉得我要吐了
I warned you, didn't I?
我不是警告过你吗
Didn't I warn you not to gorge yourself?
我不是警告过你一次不能整太多吗
It's not that! Look at me.
不是那样 看看我
I look like a cow chart in the butcher shop.
我看起来就像肉铺里的牛肉部位图一样
Just think, when they reveal the new you,
仔细想想 当医生整出一个新的你
you know, like the woman
就像那个
with the hair lip and hump on the street makeover,
接受街头"改头大换面"的女人
you'll be weeping with joy.
你会高兴得哭出来的
Never had any surgery before.
我以前从没做过手术
Still have everything intact, you know.
身上所有部分都是原装无损的
My, my appendix, my tonsils.
我的阑尾 我的扁桃体
Foreskin. My wisdom teeth.
包皮 我的智齿
This will be my first time under the knife.
这是我第一次躺在手术刀下
Pish... it's nothing.
切 这不算什么的
You can sit there and "pish" all you want.
你真是站着说话不腰疼
I'm the one that's about to suffer severe pain
要忍♥受深重的痛楚
for the sake of a new me.
塑造全新自我的人是我
What if I don't like the new me?
如果我不喜欢自己的新模样怎么办
What's not to like?
有什么好不喜欢的
How about 30-inch waist,
想想30英寸的腰围
crow's feet that have flown the coup...
消失不见的鱼尾纹
cheek bones to die for.
傲人的颧骨
I'm not getting cheek bones.
我没准备做颧骨整形
Should I have gotten cheek bones? Oh God.
我是不是应该也垫一下颧骨 上帝啊
Maybe Brian is right.
也许布莱恩说得对
Maybe this obsession with youth and beauty
也许这种对青春和美丽的迷恋
is shallow, superficial, narcissistic...
是肤浅 浅薄 自恋
We are fags, for Chris sake.
老天呐 我们是基佬啊
Being obsessed with youth and beauty is our God-given right.
迷恋青春和美丽是我们的天赋基权
Should I pull out?
我该取消手术吗
You're seriously asking me that question?
你竟然问我这个问题
Teddy, for as long as I have known you,
泰迪 我认识你这么久
you have never felt good,
你从来没有感觉好过
really good, about yourself.
真正的好 感觉自己很好
So if a few incisions and little back sucking
如果开几刀 抽抽脂
is what it takes for you
能让你
to finally be able to look in the mirror and smile,
最终面对镜子自信微笑
then I say it's not shallow and superficial.
那这不肤浅 也不浅薄
It's a blessing.
而是一种福气
Thank you, Em.
谢谢你 小艾
Mr. Schmidt?
施密特先生
Well, go on!
快去吧
Dr. DeMille is ready for your close-up.
德米尔医生准备好给你拍特写了
Yeah, okay... diapers,
好吧 尿不湿
powder, popo-bear,
爽身粉 小熊
lotion.
护肤液
Lotion. Where's the lotion?
护肤液 护肤液在哪啊
It's enough for a nudist colony.
这足够一个裸体沙滩的人用的了
Yeah, there's a baby, be prepared.
有个小孩子 要准备充分
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表