剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Where have you been?
最近忙什么呢
He's just back from doing a Kabuki version of "Much Ado"
他刚参演完歌♥舞伎版《无事生非》回来
off, off, off, off Broadway.
在外外外外百老汇演出的
What a change from working with those Hollywood hacks,
跟与好莱坞人士合作不一样
I was fired for nothing more than mediocrity.
我因为演技平庸被辞了
Still you don't have any problem picking up that paycheck, do you.
反正你拿片酬是没问题 对吧
Get ready to do some serious acting...
准备搞点正经表演吧
We start flying lessons on Monday.
星期一开始上飞行课
I thought you turned down the part.
我以为你拒掉了这个角色
The director convinced me it'd be good for my career.
导演劝我说 向人们展现
Show everyone I'm a straight guy
我是为赚钱能够出演同性恋的直男
who has no problems playing gay for pay.
对我的演艺事业有好处
All right! Stuffed eggplant,
好吧 香酥茄盒
Caprisi salad, hummus, and...
蕃茄芝士沙拉 鹰嘴豆酱 还有...
the Pièce de résistance, fried chicken,
最棒的要数这个了 "炸"鸡
which is not really fried but baked to taste like fried,
其实不是炸的 但是烤出了炸鸡味
so nobody feels guilty.
吃了没有负罪感
Mel and Linds are going to go out of their minds when we show up.
我们一去 茉儿和琳赛该高兴疯了
I can't thank you enough for all of this, Em.
真不知道该怎么感谢你 小艾
My pleasure, sweetie.
乐于效劳 亲爱的
What's this?
这是什么
Casserole I made to take along.
我做的外带砂锅菜
Millet, leeks and soy cheese.
小米 韭菜 素奶酪
Are you sure you're not a lesbian?
你确定自己不是拉拉吗
Kitchen's so tiny you can barely turn around.
厨房♥小到转身不能啊
Care to dance?
想跳舞吗
Which isn't too much of a stretch,
这么说倒也不算夸张
considering baby Babylon blasting across the hallway.
毕竟走廊对面堪称是「迷你巴比伦」了
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Why are his firm, manly tits in a twist?
小壮男为什么做拧巴状
He thinks the building's turning into a den of inequity.
他觉得本楼乌烟瘴气
Sex, drugs, cruising...
性♥爱♥ 毒品 乱♥交♥
Okay, so, those are the advantages.
好吧 这些都是优点哎
What are the liabilities?
缺点是什么
That basically we've outgrown this place.
就是这地方已经跟不上现如今的我们了
Let's face it honey,
面对事实吧 亲爱的
you're a Sadie Sadie Married Lady,
你已为人♥妻♥
with a hubby and piglets to prove it.
有丈夫和宝宝为证
I, on the other hand,
我呢 相比较来说
remain wantonly single.
依然是自♥由♥单身小淫♥娃♥
So if you're moving out,
所以如果你打算搬走
maybe I should move back in.
也许我应该搬过来住
We're not moving.
我们没要搬家
Would you look at this?
你们来看看
It's like homo central.
跟同性恋中心似的
Bite me! Calm down!
咬我 冷静点
They're just young and having fun,
他们就是年轻爱玩
we were once that age, remember?
我们也年轻过啊 记得吗
That's exactly the point, we're not that age anymore.
这就是关键 我们不再年轻了
It's time to move to a house on a street like Eli and Monty.
是时候搬到像伊莱和蒙提住的那种街区去了
Buying a house isn't like buying a CD or a sweater!
买♥♥♥房♥♥产不像买♥♥唱片或买♥♥毛衣
Even if we did decide to do it,
即便决定要买♥♥
first we'd have to review our finances,
我们也得看看我们的资金状况
check out the numbers, right Em?
看看账户余额 对不对小艾
Oh, I'd say checking out the numbers is essential.
要我说 查账户余额可重要了
Trying to dispose of a large sum of expendible income
要大把往外花钱
is more exhausting than one might think.
可没想象中那么轻松
Who ever said the world is fair?
谁说世道公平来着
Next time you'll think twice before becoming a success.
下次你成为成功人士之前 要三思啊
You're not doing so bad yourself.
你也不错啊
Ben wants us to buy a house in that new area
本想在同性恋夫妇聚集区
where all the gay couples are moving.
买♥♥套房♥子
Oh, and become Stepford fags?
然后成为"复♥制♥娇基"吗
Maybe you should get a new place.
也许你该买♥♥个新房♥
House in the country?
比如郊区别♥墅♥
I hate the fucking country.
我他妈最讨厌郊区
A yacht?
豪华游艇
Right. Pittsburgh,
是啊 在匹兹堡
the new St. Tropez.
第二个圣特罗佩
Ride on the space shuttle?
乘坐太空梭呢
I'm a tad shy of twenty mil.
我离两千万美金还差点
How about a bottle of wine for Mel and Linds's anniversary bash?
给茉儿和琳赛的周♥年♥庆♥买♥♥瓶酒怎样
Who says I'll be there?
谁说我要去啦
I figured since you cancelled your trip...
我以为既然你取消了行程...
It doesn't mean I'm going to be raising a glass
那也不代表我要去为她俩的
to their marathon muff-a-thon.
愚蠢爱情长跑举杯庆祝啊
That...
那...
is a distinct possibility.
才是个明显有搞头的东西
Do you imagine eating pussy, the same pussy,
你能想象舔♥阴♥户 舔同一个阴♥户♥
for ten years?
长达十年吗
No, but I don't suppose
不能 但是我觉得
they could fathom sucking the same cock.
她们也无法理解舔同一根鸡♥巴♥舔很多年
That makes three of us.
那我跟她们意见一致
Unless it's Justin's.
除非是贾斯汀的鸡♥巴♥
It's a shame you couldn't go to L.A.
你去不成洛杉矶挺遗憾的
I'm busy. And he's busy.
我忙 他也忙
We're all busy.
大家都忙
I just hope he gets back soon
我就希望他能赶快回来
so we could finish the next issue of Rage.
我们好完成下一♥期♥的《狂怒》
He's not coming back.
他不会回来了
What do you mean, he's not coming back?
你说他不会回来了是什么意思
Did he tell you that? He didn't have to.
他这么跟你说的吗 他不必开口
When I spoke to him, all he said was that
我之前跟他通电♥话♥时 他只说
he was going to have to be there longer than he...
他得在那里待久一些...
Listen, Mikey...
听着 小迈
are you listening?
你在听我说话吗
Yes! Christ sake, I'm listening.
是啊 天呐 我在听啊
Just figure it out for yourself!
你自己想想啊
I mean, first it's three months.
开始说去三个月
Then it's six months.
然后是六个月
One project turns to another, and another.
一个项目接一个 一个又一个
Before you know it...
不知不觉间
He's there a year. Five years.
他在那儿就一年了 然后五年
It's the way it goes.
事情的走向就是这样
I don't blame him.
我不怪他
He's having the time of his life, he's working the movies.
他正处于人生巅峰 他在搞电影
He's fucking movie stars.
他在和电影明星上♥床♥
That doesn't mean he's never coming home.
那也不能说明他永远不回家了
Who the hell would come back to Pittsburgh after L.A.?
去了洛杉矶谁 他妈还愿意回匹兹堡啊
I mean if that was me, I'd never come back.
要是我的话 就永远不回来
He's not you.
他不是你
It's time he got on with his life.
是时候和他分道扬镳
It's time I got on with mine.
各奔人生了
I can't believe how someone so little
真不敢相信这么点大的小家伙
could have so much poop in them.
肚里怎么能容下那么多便便
You might just grow up to be a lawyer.
你长大了没准是个律师呢
Hey Mel...
好啊 茉儿
Hey, Michael...
好啊 迈克
Who chipped you?
你怎么搞成这样
Changing you-know-who's you-know-what,
给某人换那啥
for the billionth time today.
一天无数次
Is that's how you're going to spend your tenth anniversary?
你就打算这么过十周年纪念日吗
You've got a better idea?
你有更好的方案没
As a matter of fact...
事实上呢...
Surprise!
有惊喜
Surprise!
惊喜吧
How's my grand daughter...
我的孙女怎么样啦...
I haven't seen you for ever!
好长时间没看见你了
Not since this morning.
今天早上刚见过
Wipe the dyke in the headlights look off your face,
别一副"惊呆的女同"的表情
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表