剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
And he believed that?
他相信了吗
Of course not, but... took his mind off things.
当然没有 但是这能转移他的注意力
So where's my flashlight?
那我的闪光灯在哪呢
Sweetheart! Heeey, baby.
宝贝 你醒啦 宝贝
You scared the shit out of us.
你快把我们吓死了
But the doctor said you're going to be fine.
不过医生说你会没事的
Well that's good.
那挺好
Wh--what happened?
发生了什么事
Some lunatic planted a fucking bomb.
有个疯子放了个炸♥弹♥
Let's not talk about that now.
我们现在先别说这个
You just rest.
你先好好休息
Yeah, yeah. Ben's right. You've been through a lot.
对对 本说得对 你经历了巨大的磨难
Now you just get better. That's all that matters.
现在你好好恢复 这才是最重要的
And we're going to be right here with you.
我们会在这陪着你的
So where in the hell's that soup you were promising me?
所以你答应给我的汤在哪呢
I'll be right back, brown eyes.
我马上回来 棕眼美人
Well, don't look so surprised.
不用这么吃惊吧
I love how you've kept the original details.
你保留了这房♥子原本的一些细节 我很喜欢
Rusty pipes...
生锈的管子
Filthy windows...
肮脏的窗户
The grimecovered walls.
满是污点的墙
It may not be the country manor of my dreams,
这里虽不是我理想中的乡村庄园
with stables and a pool,
带有马厩和游泳池
but at least it's mine.
但至少这里是我的
You hungry?
你饿了吗
What've you got? I don't.
你有什么吃的 我没有
Then why did you ask? I can go get something.
那你何必问我 我可以出去买♥♥
Spare yourself the trip.
别麻烦了
I just stopped by to see if you're all right.
我就是过来看看你怎么样
I'm fine, thanks. Good.
我没事 谢谢你 那就好
I thought if anyone would come through
我想着 如果说有谁能经历这样的事
all this unruffled, it'd be you.
还能心静如水 就只能是你了
When I was bashed, I found out that
当年我被袭击后 发现要熬过去
the best way to survive, to go on,
让生活继续的最好办法
is to make something.
就是做点什么东西
A painting, a napkin holder, it doesn't matter.
绘画 餐巾盒 都可以
Just so that you can prove to yourself, and to them,
就是为了向自己 向他们证明
that they didn't get you...
他们没有打倒你
You're still here.
你还好好活着
Well, I'm glad you are.
我很开心你还好好活着
Brian, you're going to get paint all over your...
布莱恩 你会沾一身颜料
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Didn't you hear what I said to you last night?
你昨晚没听到我对你说了什么吗
Yes, I heard.
我听见了
You said you love me.
你说你爱我
Then how about marrying me?
那嫁给我怎么样
What? Stop being ridiculous.
什么 别胡闹了
I'm not being ridiculous.
我没有胡闹
I mean it.
我是认真的
You don't mean it.
你才不是认真的
How could Mr. "I believe in fucking, not love" mean it?
你向来只相信做♥爱♥ 不相信爱 怎么可能是认真的
You detest marriage.
你憎恨婚姻
You detest anybody who enters into
你憎恨任何步入同性婚姻的人
"an imitation heterosexual union
因为那只是"对异性恋婚姻的模仿
that by its very nature is doomed to fail."
本质上就注定了必然会失败"
Did I get that right?
我学得对吗
Word perfect.
一字不差
But I've changed my mind.
但我改变想法了
Well, so have I.
我也改变了
I have no intention of marrying someone
我可不想嫁给一个
who "by his very nature is doomed to fail."
"从本质上就注定了必然会失败"的男人
Besides, you're only asking me
再说了 你向我求婚
because you're freaked out about what happened to Michael.
只是因为你被迈克的遭遇吓坏了
Well, I did have this dream.
我确实做了个噩梦
I was at his funeral, but...
梦里我在参加他的葬礼 但...
he wasn't in the coffin, I was.
棺材里的不是他 而是我
There, you see?
瞧吧
Now, as soon as life returns to normal, so will you.
一旦生活回归正轨 你也会变回去
Back from the dead. Not without you.
起死回生 你不在我就活不过来
I know you too well. Way too well.
我太了解你了 过于了解了
Now, thank you for saying it, but...
谢谢你的求婚 但...
The answer is no.
我拒绝
Disney World?
迪士尼乐园
You went to fucking Disney World?
你♥他♥妈♥的去了迪士尼乐园
Let him talk, ma.
让他说 妈
Yeah, Deb, let him talk.
是啊 黛比 听他说
Fine. I'll just feed you and keep my mouth shut.
好吧 我就把嘴闭上 喂你吃东西
When I was a kid, I'd ask my Mom to take me,
在我的小时候 我让我妈带我去
and she'd always say, "Sure, honey, next summer,"
但她总是说 "好的 孩子 明年暑假就去"
But we never went, so I took myself and hitched.
但我们从没去过 所以我自己搭便车去了
You hitched?
你搭了便车
You'll be happy to know I didn't blow any of the drivers.
你该欣慰 我没给任何司机舔屌♥
You're a good boy.
好孩子
I'll, um... I'll check in on you later.
我...我晚点再来给你检查
That's the last we'll see of her.
以后应该见不到她了
I'm glad you finally got to Disney World.
我很开心你终于去了迪士尼乐园
I even got a job there.
我还在那里找到了工作
Doing what? I was a dwarf.
做什么 我演小矮人
You were a dwarf?
你演小矮人
Dopey. I was pretty good at it too.
我饰演糊涂蛋 我演得很像
I'm thinking maybe I'll become an actor.
我在想也许我可以当演员
You can be anything you want,
你想当什么都可以
right after you become a doctor.
不过你要先成为医生
Now it's my turn.
现在该我了
You just lie there and keep your mouth shut.
你好好躺着 把嘴闭上
Anyway, when I saw the news about Babylon,
总之 我看到巴比伦的新闻之后
I tried calling, but there was no answer.
就打过电♥话♥ 但没人接
So I called Eli and Monty.
所以我给伊莱和蒙提打了电♥话♥
They told me what happened.
他们把事情都告诉我了
I got the first plane I could.
我立刻搭了飞机回来
You're going to be all right, aren't you?
你会没事的 对吧
Now that you're here.
你来了 我当然会好起来
You still sitting there eating pudding?
你还在坐着吃布丁呢
I made a big batch.
我做了很多
Afternoon classic, Sorry, Wrong Number,
下午经典 《搭错死亡线》
Starring Barbara Stanwyck.
芭芭拉·斯坦威克领衔主演
You ever see this movie Sorry, Wrong number,
你看过《搭错死亡线》吗
Starring Miss Barbara Stanwyck?
芭芭拉·斯坦威克主演的
Can't say as I did.
我应该没看过
She keeps getting phone calls
有个想杀她的人
from someone who wants to kill her.
一直给她打电♥话♥
It's her husband.
是她丈夫打的
I thought you never saw it.
你不是说没看过吗
If I can't solve a hollywood movie, I should retire.
我要是连好莱坞电影都破解不了 就该退休了
She never leaves her bed, and wears a fabulous peignoir.
她从没下过床 一直穿着一件漂亮的睡衣
Yeah, I can see why it appeals to you.
好吧 我明白这电影为何能触动你了
Why don't you get dressed and come see Michael with me?
你换下衣服 和我一起去看望迈克吧
He's awake. Thank God.
他醒了 谢天谢地
But it's not good for him to have too many visitors.
但太多人探望 对他不好
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
怎么了 你为何这样看着我
As someone who's questioned thousands of suspects,
作为一个审问过上千嫌犯的人
you're about the worst liar I've ever heard.
你真是我见过的最不会说谎的了
All right, Miss Marple, I confess.
好吧 神探马普尔小姐 我招供
I can't get off the fucking couch.
我他妈的无法从沙发上下来
The thought of leaving the house, terrifies me.
一想到要出去 我就害怕
You're in shock.
你受到了惊吓
I've seen it happen time and time again.
我见过很多你这样的情况
So what am I going to do,
那我该怎么办
live the rest of my life in seclusion,
一辈子离群索居
jumping out of my skin every time I hear a noise?
每次听到吵闹的声音 就心惊胆战吗
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表