剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
But we're not parenting like you.
但是我们没像你们这样亲自抚养
Melanie and Lindsey are our lesbian friends
茉蕾妮和琳赛是我们的拉拉朋友
and the primary parents.
也是孩子的主要抚养人
Well, if you ever do decide to raise one of your own,
好吧 如果你们想自己养育小孩
this is the perfect neighbourhood to do it.
这里是最适合的社区了
We have a huge back yard.
我们有个大后院
Jimboree down the block.
金伯利婴儿看护所就在这个街区
And they're even putting in a Baby Gap.
连"盖普"婴儿装也将入驻这里
It's funny,
真有趣
when I was a kid we weren't even allowed to come over here,
我小时候 大人都不允许我们来这里
it's too dangerous.
说是太危险
Now the only danger is
现在唯一的危险就是
if they run out of Wasabi peas at Whole Foods.
怕全食超♥市♥的芥末豆卖♥♥光了
Leave it to the queers to turn grass into gold.
想化腐朽为神奇 交给同志吧
That's no fairy tale!
这还真不是在开玩笑
Ever since the gays moved in,
自从同志搬了进来
started fixing things up,
开始社区改造
real estate prices have soared.
房♥价都飞涨了起来
You guys ever think about moving?
你们要考虑搬家吗
Excuse me, bro.
借过 兄弟
Like a different world, isn't it?
跟伊莱和蒙提住的社区比
Between here and where Eli and Monty live.
这里像是另一个世界 是吧
You wanna stop in for a drink?
你想不想去喝一杯
I got a lecture to prepare.
我得准备教案
So...
话说...
how did you like their house?
你觉得他们家房♥子怎么样
They did a great job.
他们打理得很好
It's amazing how much that neighbourhood has changed.
那个社区改善那么大 真令人吃惊
I wish this one would.
希望这里也能有所改善
It's a used condom or two.
是个用过的安全套 或是两个
Besides the apartment is too small for the three of us,
话说那公♥寓♥住我们三个人太小了
and that building is like a gay dorm.
而且整栋楼就像是同志宿舍
It's not that bad!
没有那么糟糕啦
Not if you're 24
如果你24岁
and want to fuck everything that moves...
还处在如狼似虎的年纪 的确不算糟
or Brian.
或者你是布莱恩
We're past all that, aren't we?
我们已经不再痴迷那些了 不是吗
Sure...
是啊
So...
那...
What do you think about getting a place of our own?
我们自己买♥♥个房♥子你看怎么样
I don't really want to move.
我不太想搬家
Why, I bet between the two of us we can afford it.
为什么 我们两个负担得起
Maybe so, but this is where we live,
或许的确可以 但这里是我们居住的地方
where I've lived my whole life...
我在这里生活了一辈子
I don't know if I want to pick up and leave, just like that.
我不想就那么收拾东西走人
Just a thought.
就是个想法而已
Charming spacious apartment to share,
住房♥宽敞 条件优越 求室友
own bedroom, private bath, no pets...
含卧室 独♥立♥浴室 无宠物
bottoms only need apply.
非0勿扰
Perfect.
完美
So who asked you to leave, Debra or Horbath?
谁要你搬出去的 黛大妈还是霍老头
Neither. They didn't have to.
都没有 用不着他们说
The look on their faces must've been priceless
他们撞见你搞"娱性节目"的时候
when they found you entertaining.
脸上的表情一定很精彩
Deb wanted to watch and have a Q&A afterwards.
黛比想现场观摩然后来个答疑解惑
No doubt! What about Horbath?
料到了 霍瓦特呢
Ever see The Blob?
看过《幽浮魔点》没
Remember the look on the old farmer's face
记得老农夫被外星人吃掉的瞬间
just before it devoured him?
脸上是什么表情不
So I've decided to spare everyone the discomfort
为免大家再次遭遇
of going through another embarrassing scene,
同样的尴尬 我决定
kindly fold my tent, and move out.
识趣地卷上铺盖 然后搬出去
Teddy? How many of those power bars have you had?
泰迪 你吃了几根能量棒了
Who's counting?
谁还数啊
I am. And that's your fourth.
我在数 都第四根了
Do you know the number of carbs in those things,
你知道那里面有多少碳水化合物吗
not to mention the calories?
更别说卡路里了
So I'll burn them off.
我再运动燃烧呗
Honey, you'd have to go up in flames.
亲爱的 你得跳进火海才行
Look, I know you don't wanna hear this,
听着 我知道你不想听
so please, please promise me you won't take it the wrong way...
所以拜托 你跟我保证 别误会
but as your friend
作为你的朋友
I feel it's my obligation to tell you.
我有义务告诉你
You're getting a little...
你变得有点...
A little what?
有点怎么
A little... hardy.
有点...壮实
I mean... robust.
我的意思是...健壮
I mean... Fat.
我的意思是... 肥
Fat? I've become fat?
肥 你觉得我肥吗
Well let's put it this way.
这么说吧
If you start singing, it's all over.
你一开口唱歌♥ 大家就知即将散场
I'll have you know, I'm not fat. I'm just...
我跟你说 我不是肥 我这是..
I'm bulking up.
我在长块头
I was a shadow of my former self when I was on crystal,
以前吸毒时我瘦得皮包骨
and I shed quite a few pounds during the Liberty Ride.
而且自♥由♥骑行那次我还掉了好几斤
And I happen to think I look pretty damn good.
我倒觉得我现在的体型挺好
And obviously, so does he.
很明显 他也这么觉得
Who knew you could catch twinkies by stuffing them in your mouth?
谁能料到 满嘴奶油还能钓到奶油小生
Hi! Hey.
你好 你好
How are you?
你怎么样
Alright! I'm off to find new digs. Taa!
好吧 我要去找新猎物 拜
Shall we take a peek in the steam room
我们去桑拿房♥瞄一眼怎么样
and see what's lurking in the mist?
看看雾气后面有什么精彩画面
Can't. Brett's calling from L.A.,
去不了 布雷特从洛杉矶打来电♥话♥
he wants my input on a couple of story points for the screenplay.
关于一些剧情 他想听听我的意见
You know, stuff Rage might say.
比如 狂怒的台词
Zowie, Zephyr!
喔 西风
Check out that... super cock?
快看 超级大屌♥
Something like that.
诸如此类
Besides I thought you had a plane to catch.
对了 我以为你要赶飞机来着
Justin's going to be so excited when you show up.
贾斯汀见到你出现 肯定会很激动
I'm not going. The trip's cancelled.
不去了 行程取消
But I thought you had all these plans to surprise him.
我以为你为了给他惊喜准备良多呢
Guess the surprise is...
看来惊喜就是...
there's not going to be one.
没有惊喜
Reverend Swineheart,
猪心牧师
Rage's nemesis and sworn enemy of queers everythere,
狂怒的死敌 所有同性恋的公敌
preaches his message of hate from his pulpit,
在他的布道坛上宣传仇恨
while deep in the catacombs of the church,
教堂地下墓穴深处
Rage hangs suspended above the flames.
狂怒被倒挂在火焰之上
his hands bound in really hot leather restraints.
双手被炙热的皮带捆束
Meanwhile, J.T. races to the rescue...
与此同时 J.T.为营救狂怒狂奔而来...
Mr. Keller says they need the storyboard
凯勒先生说他们要看
for the catacomb sequence now, now, now.
墓穴场的分镜 现在立刻马上
Tell him I'm hurrying as fast as I can, can can.
告诉他我正在赶工 火速 神速 极速
Pray my hand holds out.
祈祷我的手还能干活吧
You look all out of breath.
看你都忙得喘不过气来了
I'm just trying to finish these storyboards
在事逼老板的统治之下
for a certain demanding tyrant.
尽量完成分镜图呗
Those? Forget it, I've got incredible news.
那些东西吗 先别管了 我有超级好消息
And other than a legion of studio executives,
除了一帮制片行政主管
agents, publicists, managers
经纪人 企宣 总经理
and both trade papers,
还有纸媒
you are the very first to hear it.
你是第一个知道的人
We just signed someone to play Rage.
我们刚刚签下了狂怒的扮演者
Who? Who?!
谁 谁
This is the movies!
这可是电影
Instead of telling you, I'll show you.
不能说给你听 要展示给你看
Conner.
康纳
Hey, man.
好啊 哥们儿
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表