剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
you're having a surprise party courtesy
现在你要享受由小艾阿姨
of auntie Em's special occasions.
特别呈现的惊喜派对
And you don't have to lift a finger,
而且你连手指都不用动一下
everything has been taken care of.
一切均已按部就班
Food in the dining room, please!
吃的请放餐室
Where's Linds?
琳赛呢
She went to the grocery store. With Gus.
她跟盖斯去杂货店了
We want to surprise her too.
我们也想给她个惊喜
She'll be surprised.
她肯定会感到"惊"喜的
Would you excuse me for a second?
不好意思先失陪一下
Hello?
喂
Hi, it's me.
嗨 是我
Is something wrong?
出什么事了
Yeah, fucking right something's wrong. Baby
没错 出大事了 是宝宝出事了吗
No, it's not with the baby, it's just...
不 不是宝宝 是...
get your ass over here, quick.
你赶紧过来 赶紧
Why?
为什么
They're giving us a fucking surprise party.
他们要给我们开惊喜派对呢
Well, Emmett's done it again.
艾美特又立功了
This food is great.
食物非常不错
She must really be stocking up.
她肯定是在疯狂采购呢
You know, double coupons.
你懂的 双份优♥惠♥券
Is Teddy getting tubby?
泰迪是不是发福了
Considering me a Darwinist with his new bow,
把我当作是新一代的进化论者
I'd say fat is the new thin.
我要说胖是瘦的新形式
So where have you been keeping yourself?
你最近都在哪里待着啊
I barely see you since I moved back.
自从我搬回来就没怎么见过你
Um, actually,
其实呢
I've been out looking for a place.
我最近在外面找住处来着
A place? For what?
找住处 干什么用
To live.
住啊
Why the hell would you do that?
你为什么要这么干啊
It's not cause we walked in on you fucking some guy... is it?
不会是因为我们撞见你和别人做♥爱♥吧
Well...
这个嘛...
That was just a case of bad timing, that's all. I mean,
就是不凑巧嘛 没什么的
it's kind of funny actually, when you think about it.
其实仔细一想还挺有意思的
I'm not sure that Carl found it
我觉得卡尔可不会跟你一样
to be that laugh riot that you did.
觉得那是好笑的事
Don't worry about Carl, he'll get used to it.
不用担心卡尔 他会习惯的
He shouldn't have to.
他大可不必
The house should be the two of yours, Deb.
房♥子本来就是你们俩的 黛比
Not the three of ours.
而不是我们仨的
But, he'll never be Blanche
但是 我扮演宝贝简的时候
when I'm playing Baby Jane,
他永远不会配合我演布兰奇啊
he doesn't have the shoulders or the eyebrows.
他那肩膀和眉毛根本就没那韵味
Come on, do you think
想想看 你觉得
he's going to take me to sing along Wizard of Oz,
他会领着我一起唱《绿野仙踪》吗
or get dishy with me during the award shows, or...
或者跟我一起盛装打扮出席颁奖晚会 或是
pull my face back and tell me how much work I need?
扯着我的脸告诉我还得下多少功夫保养
And other words?
换句话说
You're irreplaceable.
你无可替代
We both have to face it, Deb.
我们都得面对现实了 黛比
Life with your detective does not include me.
你跟你家探长的生活里没有我
What the hell took you so long? Hi, mommy.
你怎么才来 妈咪
I had to wake up Gus and get him dressed.
我得把盖斯叫起来帮他穿好衣服
Here she is.
她回来了
Surprise!
惊喜
Isn't that great?
多好啊
Our friends are throwing us a surprise party for our anniversary.
大伙来给我们的周年纪念日开惊喜派对
Where are the groceries?
买♥♥的杂货呢
The groceries?
杂货啊
Ooh, they're being delivered, tomorrow.
对 明天会送货上门
Does everyone have champagne?
每人手里都有香槟了吧
You can't toast without a glass.
举杯庆祝怎么能没有杯呢
We know how exhausted you two are,
我们知道你们都累坏了
but we couldn't let this landmark go by
但是我们不能让这种里程碑式的
without a little celebration.
纪念日就这么平淡地过去了
Ten years is quite an achievement.
十年可是非常了不起的成就
I'll say!
我同意
Now more than ever it's important people know that
最重要的是要让大家知道
a gay couple can be just as committed as any straight couple.
同性♥伴♥侣♥也能像直人夫妻一样长相厮守
To Mel and Linds.
敬茉儿和琳赛
To Mel and Linds!
敬茉儿和琳赛
Speech from the old married couple, come on.
老夫老妻发表感言吧 快
There is something we'd like to say.
有个事我们想告诉大家
No, there isn't.
没有 没事
Now is not the right time.
现在不是时候
When is the right time?
那什么时候才是
The right time for what?
什么事呀
I think you all should know...
我觉得你们都应该知道...
how much we appreciate this.
我们对此有多心怀感激
Would you stop?
你够了吧
We can't hide it anymore, it isn't fair.
我们不能再瞒了 对大家不公平
Thank you for all your good wishes.
感谢大家的好意
But you see, Melanie and I are having some problems.
但是 我们之间出现了问题
I wasn't having any problems, I was trying to have a baby.
我没什么问题 我只是想要个孩子
Alright, I'm the one responsible for all the problems.
好 所有问题都算我头上呗
Damn right you are!
没错 就是你
For which I have apologized endlessly!
我都道过多少次歉了
You still refuse to accept the fact...
你就是不能接受...
That fucking Sam Aurbach had nothing to do with sex?
你跟山姆·奥尔巴克上♥床♥与性无关吗
It was all about art,
而只是为艺术献身
all the humping was all about form and function?
跟人操到一块去只是形式和本能吗
The truth is, we haven't been living together
事实是 自从女儿出生以来
since our daughter was born.
我们就分居了
What?
什么
Who turned on the lights?
谁开的灯啊
What the fuck's going on?!
他妈的怎么回事啊
Turn them off!
关掉
Turn the fucking lights back off!
他妈的把灯关了啊
Jesus Christ!
老天呐
Gentlemen!
先生们
May I have your attention!
听好了
This club is officially closed.
这家俱乐部正式歇业了
Pull up your pants and go home.
提上裤子各回各家吧
Come on! Let's go, everybody.
快点 走吧 各位
The party's over. That's all.
派对到此为止了
That includes you!
包括你
Just wait a sec...
稍等...
Thanks, officer...
谢了 警官
I'd do the same for you one day.
改天我会同样地报答您的
I come here every day to be with the baby.
我每天都来陪宝宝
So I can be with Gus.
这样我也能见到盖斯
Then Gus and I go back to the apartment.
然后我带盖斯回公♥寓♥
You have an apartment?
你还有个公♥寓♥
A small one bedroom I've been renting.
我租了一个小插间
We've... been renting.
是我们租的
Although we can barely afford this place.
尽管我们连住这里都快负担不起了
Well, Gus and I have to live somewhere,
我跟盖斯怎么也得有个地方住吧
or would you rather we sleep on the street?
难道你想让我们睡大街吗
Did I say that? We're just a little thrown.
我有那么说过吗 我们有点懵
You got to admit, it's a shock.
你们必须承认 这事很令人震惊
I wanted it all out in the open.
我早想公开这事了
Well, I didn't.
我不想
I'm the one who had the baby.
生宝宝的是我
I'd enough to deal with without having to explain to everyone.
我的事已经够多了 没心思向大家解释这件事
Look, you've been having personal problems, we understand.
你们之间有问题 我们理解
No, we do not understand!
不 我们才不理解呢
How could you not say a word all this time?
你们怎么能瞒这么长时间
So when were you going to tell me,
打算什么时候跟我说啊
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表