剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Maybe you've heard of him. Mark Bernstein.
或许你听说过他 他叫马克·伯恩斯丁
Yeah, I think I know several.
我认识好几个叫这名字的
What about you? Urologist.
你呢 泌尿科医生
A doctor!
医生啊
Well. My mother would be thrilled.
我妈肯定特高兴
So, uh... what else do you do? I mean,
你还做些什么 我是说
besides examining guy's prostates?
除了检查男人的前列腺
I'm a tennis freak. I mean, I got a hell of a backhand.
我超爱打网球 我的反手很厉害
I'll bet you do.
看得出来
Do you like opera?
你喜欢歌♥剧吗
I hate it.
我讨厌歌♥剧
But I love ballet.
但我喜欢芭蕾
Men in tights - how can you go wrong, right?
穿紧身衣的男人 怎么都好看
Right. I got season's tickets.
没错 我有这季的票
What do you say we go sometime?
什么时候我们一起去看怎么样
You mean a pas de deux?
你是说芭蕾双人舞
I'd love to.
我很乐意
But then...
不过...
why wait until Giselle rolls into town?
为何非得等到《吉赛尔》来演出的时候呢
I just put one of those on the front lawn.
我刚在门口草坪上插了个标语牌
Yeah, and I just took it out.
没错 我把它拿回来了
What?
什么
Aren't we doing enough? Canvassing and volunteering?
我们做的还不够吗 又拉票又做志愿
Do we really need this too?
我们还需要放这个吗
It's a sign of solidarity. Support.
这表现了我们的团结和支持
Besides, practically everyone's house on the block has one,
再说这个社区几乎每户人家都有一个
including Eli and Monty's.
包括伊莱和蒙提家
Good for them. They can also wear pink triangles on their sleeves.
很好 他们还可以戴上粉色三角臂章
No reason to get yourself so worked up.
你没必要这么生气啊
Actually, there is. I've already been a target.
事实上 非常有必要 我已经被当靶子了
Carl said there's no evidence of that.
卡尔说并没有证据支持
Look, I know what happened at the shop was upsetting,
我明白你店里发生的事让人很气愤
but let's try and stay level-headed.
但是我们得保持冷静
Well, fine.
那好
We'll see how level-headed you feel
等他们把我们赶到一处
when they round us all up and take us off to the camps.
送去集中营 看你还怎么冷静
Oh, right.
好吧
If you don't want it on the front lawn,
如果你不想在门口放标语牌
we won't put it on the front lawn.
我们就不放
Look, I know you think I'm being ridiculous,
我知道你觉得我莫名其妙
But... I would hate for something terrible to happen
但是 我不希望因为我们对这些警告无动于衷
just because we didn't pay attention to the warnings.
而造成什么可怕的后果
We'll have more scores at 11:00,
11点我们会继续关注比分
but right now we've got a special guest in the studio with us.
但是现在我们的演播室里有一位特别来宾
Star quarterback for the Ironmen
铁人队明星四分卫
and two-time mvp Drew Boyd.
两次获得「最具价值球员」称号♥的德鲁·博伊德
Great to have you here, Drew. Thanks, Bud.
德鲁 欢迎你来上节目 谢谢 巴德
Well, Drew, you'd have to be living on the moon
德鲁 除非你住在月球上
not to know what's been happening with you these days.
要不然肯定知道最近关于你的流言
I'm talking about these sex allegations - "Boyd likes boys. "
特别是关于你的性取向 "博伊德爱男人"
Its been a very difficult time for me, Bud, as you can imagine.
你可以想象 我最近的日子不怎么好过
But I feel as though the sooner that I address this issue,
但是我感觉 我只有越早出面澄清这个问题
the sooner I can get on with my life.
我的生活才能越早恢复正常
Let me just say that we've known each other
我们认识彼此已经有
for how long now - 15 years?
15年了吧
We started out playing ball together,
最开始我们一起打球
I have always thought of you not only as an outstanding athlete
我觉得你不仅是个优秀的运动员
but as a man's man.
还是男人中的男人
So... why don't we put all these rumours to rest right now?
所以我们现在借此机会平息一下流言
First of all, I would like to say that most of those stories
首先 我得说这些报道
are out-and-out lies - total exaggerations.
大部分都是彻底的谎言 夸大之词
I'm sure that's a relief for your millions of fans.
我相信你的几百万粉丝都松了口气
But if you're asking me if I'm gay...
但如果你问我是不是同性恋
the answer is yes.
我是
I don't believe it!
我不相信
You're saying a guy like you...?
你说你这样的人也会是...
Yeah. A guy like me.
没错 像我这样的人
I can't even picture you kissing another guy - not like him.
我都无法想象你亲男人的样子 他的话我可以
Excuse me?!
什么意思
Actually, Bud,
事实上 巴德
it was your Queer Guy, Emmett Honeycutt,
正是你们的酷男基友 艾美特·哈尼卡特
who helped me to find the courage not just to be "a man's man"...
给了我勇气 不仅要做"男人中的男人"
but to be my own man.
更要做对得起自己的男人
And I'd like to thank him.
我想谢谢他
We'll be back in a minute.
广♥告♥之后 马上就回
And we're out.
画面切出
This is unbelievable.
这太令人难以置信了
Justin, I'd like you to meet Simon Caswell.
贾斯汀 来认识一下西蒙·卡斯沃
He's the critic from the 'Art Forum' magazine.
他是《艺术论♥坛♥》杂♥志♥的评论家
Hello.
你好
Lindsay is always trying to convince me to come to Pittsburgh.
琳赛一直想说服我来匹兹堡
I tell her, "Warhol's it"...
我说匹兹堡除了沃霍尔没人才
but this time I could be wrong.
但是这次我可能说错了
Your work has a surprising intensity to it.
你的作品很有力度
Especially for someone so young.
尤其是你还这么年轻
What made you want to be an artist?
你为什么想成为艺术家
It was that or be a mass murderer.
比当连环杀人犯好
That's very amusing.
很有趣
I'll be in touch.
我会再跟你联♥系♥
Did you hear what he said?
你听见他说什么了吗
Remember this moment.
记住这个时刻啊
What for? He's a cunt.
记住干嘛 他就是个贱♥人♥
A very influential cunt.
很有影响力的贱♥人♥
A cunt's a cunt.
贱♥人♥就是贱♥人♥
From the way everyone's talking,
听大家的评价
this might as well be a one-man show.
风头都给你占了
I had no idea you were so talented.
我都不知道你这么有才
Thank you.
谢谢
Corinne, you remember... Lindsay.
科琳 你记得...琳赛
I'm really enjoying the show.
我很喜欢这个展览
I'm delighted you could come.
我很高兴你能来
I need a refill. Catch you later.
我去加点饮料 待会聊
'Bye.
再见
Are you sure you're ok with all of this?
你确定你能接受她们在一起吗
Well, what other choice do I have?
我还有其他的选择吗
My other career choice.
我的另一项职业选择
Art openings are always such gay occasions.
艺术展开幕式总是如此基情
Especially now that you're here.
尤其现在你来了
I wasn't sure you'd come. Neither was I.
我之前不确定你会来 我也不确定
That it? Do you like it?
就这幅吗 你喜欢吗
If I did, would that make it good?
如果我喜欢 说明它很出色吗
No.
不会
Would it make you like it more or less?
会让你因此更喜欢或不喜欢它吗
No.
不会
Would it make you rich?
会让你发财吗
No.
不会
Then why do you give a shit what I think?
那你为什么要在意我喜不喜欢
I think it's exquisite.
我觉的很精致
You should be very proud.
你应该为自己骄傲
It's been a long time since I fucked an artsy type.
挺长时间没找艺术范儿的上♥床♥了
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You don't know art, but you know what you like.
你不懂艺术 但你知道你喜欢什么
I like Magritte, Cezanne and Johns.
我喜欢马格利特 塞尚 琼斯
I did go to college.
我上过大学的
And I also like your stuff.
我也喜欢你的作品
You also like my mother.
你也喜欢我妈
Yes, I do.
的确
Don't you have one of your own?
难道你自己没妈吗
That's not why I like her.
我不是在找母爱
I like her because she's...
我喜欢她是因为她...
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表