剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
And I don't want to hear it.
我也不想听
Especially from you.
尤其是从你嘴里说出来
You alone?
一个人吗
One of those rare unexpected moments.
罕见时刻
So much... for the moment.
目前 是这样
That Thelonious?
那是塞隆尼斯的曲子吗
That, er... tuna macaroni casserole?
那是 枪鱼通心粉砂锅吗
You got it.
猜对了
I don't want it.
我不想吃
Tuna casserole means that we're going to get stoned
金枪鱼砂锅意味着我们要吸大♥麻♥
and have a very meaningful conversation.
然后来一场心灵对话
Unfortunately, I just finished my last joint.
很不幸 我刚抽掉最后一根大♥麻♥
Well, fortunately...
幸运的是
I brought one with me.
我带来了一根
Does Detective Horvath know that his blushing bride is a pothead?
霍瓦特警探知道他的可爱新娘吸大♥麻♥吗
Nothing kills a good relationship faster than full disclosure.
完全开诚布公会毁了一段良缘
Give me some of that.
给我抽一口
I don't like the way you've been treating Michael.
我不喜欢你最近对待迈克的方式
Butt the fuck out.
不用你多嘴
You've been on his case
自从他和本一起买♥♥了房♥子
ever since he and Ben bought that house together.
你就看他各种不爽
He didn't just buy a house.
他何止是买♥♥了一个房♥子
He bought the slicer and the dicer...
他买♥♥了切片机 切丁机
the Ginsu knives, the abs roller, the juicer.
刀具 健身器 榨汁机
The 'Top 100 Hits of the '60s' - not available at any store.
任何店里都买♥♥不到的60年代百大金曲
In short, every lie, every con...
总之 异性恋世界的所有谎言骗局
every... colour, shape and size of bullshit
各种颜色 形状 尺寸的鬼话
the straight world has to offer.
他都买♥♥了
He fell in love.
他恋爱了
He got married.
他结婚了
He got a family.
他组建了家庭
You know - everything he's ever wanted since he was a kid.
每样东西都是他从小就想拥有的
A normal home.
一个正常的家
What?
怎么了
Why do you have such a problem with that?
你为什么对这个意见那么大
I'll tell you why.
我来告诉你为什么
You don't.
你在意的不是这个
Your problem is...
你不爽的是
he left you.
他离开了你
He left you and he moved on.
他离开你 开始新生活了
Only he didn't.
其实他没有
You and he just made different choices, that's all.
你和他只是做了不同的选择
Doesn't mean that you don't still love each other.
并不是说你们就不爱彼此了
He won't talk to me.
他不跟我说话
Then you talk to him.
那你就主动找他说话
The money behind it is unbelievable.
背后的财团 你想都想不到
Not just wealthy conservatives, but big corporations.
不仅包括有钱的保守党 还有大公♥司♥
Ben says we should boycott them.
本说我们应该联合抵♥制♥他们
Yeah, before they take that right away from us too.
是啊 趁他们尚未剥夺我们这个权利
Sorry to sound like such an alarmist,
虽然这样危言耸听 很是抱歉
but these days I feel like I'm living in Nazi Germany.
但是这些天我感觉像生活在纳粹德国一样
Like we're the new Jews.
感觉我们是新的犹太人
Oh, come on, Mel.
茉儿 别这么想
Don't you think that's going a bit far?
你不觉得有点过头了吗
Listen, my seide - my grandfather -used to tell me
我爷爷 以前长跟我说
everybody thought he was nuts for leaving Germany.
他打算离开德国时 大家都觉得他疯了
"You're making too much of it."
"你太杞人忧天了"
"It'll pass. That'll never happen here. "
"会过去的 那种事永远不会在这里发生"
He died at the age of 87.
他活到87岁的时候死的
The rest of his family died in camps.
其他家人都死在了集中营
Well, what are we supposed to do - pack up and move to Paris?
那我们该怎么做 收拾东西去巴黎吗
Well, last time I heard, they had a gay mayor.
据我所知 他们有个同性恋市长
Listen, I'm going to grab this cab.
我坐这辆车
Ok. Oh!
好
'Bye, sweetheart.
再见 宝贝
Oh, Mel!
茉儿
I meant her. You too!
我是跟她说 你也一样
Can you take me to, er...
请载我去...
Nothing was stolen?
没东西被偷吗
Not that I can tell.
据我所知没有
All I can say is thank God no-one was hurt.
感谢老天没人受伤
I'll need you to file a report.
你要填个报告
Then what? We'll investigate.
然后呢 我们会调查的
But with this kind of vandalism,
但是这种蓄意破坏
it's usually pretty difficult to come up with anything.
通常很难调查出什么
That's all you think it was - vandalism?
你觉得这只是蓄意破坏
Well, what else?
要不然是什么
Probably just some kid trying to steal a comic book.
也许只是几个孩子想偷连环画
What if it wasn't?
如果不是呢
What if they were trying to destroy that -
如果他们是想毁掉这个呢
two gay superheroes getting married?
两个敢于结婚的同志英雄
Look, I know what you're suggesting,
我知道你想说什么
but there's no evidence of any hate crime.
但是没有证据显示这是仇恨犯罪
Hate crime?
仇恨犯罪
I appreciate your concern,
我理解你的担心
but in all honesty, I think you're getting a bit carried away.
但是说实话 我觉得你有点杞人忧天了
That's funny.
真好笑
I just accused Mel of the same thing.
我刚才也这样说茉儿
Remember, men, a smartly folded napkin
记住了 男人们 一个精致的折叠餐巾
will add a touch of class to your table setting
可以提高餐桌摆设的档次
and be certain to charm your lady friend.
也会给你的女性友人留下好印象
And who knows? After dinner she might even... let you...
谁知道呢 也许饭后她会让你
.. show her how to make one of these.
告诉她这是怎么叠的
I'm Emmett Honeycutt, your Queer Guy,
我是艾美特·哈尼卡特 你的酷男基友
here to make your life more fabulous.
让你的生活更漂亮
Thanks, Queer Guy, and that's the news.
多谢 酷男基友 这就是今天的全部新闻
We'll see you tomorrow at six.
明天6点再会
Until then, hope all your news is good news.
在那之前 祝您万事如意
And we're out.
画面切出
Cute segment, Emmett.
艾美特 你那段不错
By the way, I've got some good news for you.
对了 我有好消息告诉你
Management is thinking about doing a Queer Guy special.
管理层想做期酷男基友特别节目
Now, here's the concept.
设想是
You prepare and serve a gourmet dinner to a hot straight couple.
你给一对异性恋情侣准备一顿精致晚餐
Perfect.
好极了
And after, they can fuck while I do the dishes.
之后我洗碗的时候 他们可以做♥爱♥
Hey, Don? You wouldn't believe who I just spoke to.
唐 你肯定猜不到我刚才跟谁通话了
Who? Drew Boyd.
谁 德鲁·博伊德
He wants to give me an exclusive interview
他愿意就他是同性恋一事
about the allegations that he's a fag.
接受我的独家采访
Jesus Christ! Our ratings are going to go through the roof.
天呐 我们的收视率岂不是要爆
Watch out, Channel Seven!
7频道要小心了啊
Man, they'll be yesterday's news.
他们很快就要过气了
Can I get a cranberry juice and sparkling water?
我要蔓越莓果汁和苏打水
Oh, sorry. It's ok.
对不起 没事
I'll have your sweater cleaned.
我可以帮你把衣服拿去洗
Don't worry about the sweater.
衣服没事的
I'll have another drink, though.
但是你得请我喝杯饮料
Yeah, yeah. Of course, of course. Er... what were you...?
当然 当然 你刚才喝的是...
Diet Pepsi.
无糖可乐
You don't drink?
你不喝酒
Maybe a glass of wine on occasion - holidays -
节假日的时候喝杯红酒
but that's about it.
仅此而已
Uh... Ted Schmidt. Shalom.
你好 我叫泰德·施密特
Adam Bernstein. Shalom.
你好 我叫亚当·伯恩斯丁
And, uh... nice to meet you too.
我也很高兴认识你
So, what do you do for a living?
你是干什么的呢
Well, I work at this ad agency.
我在一家广♥告♥公♥司♥上班
I do a lot of things, but mostly I'm an accountant.
我的活儿很杂 但是主要是做会计
An accountant? My brother's an accountant.
会计 我哥哥也是会计
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表