剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
but now I need a job.
我现在急需工作
Did your husband pass on?
你丈夫过世了吗
He's very much alive.
他活得可好了
He threw me out.
他把我赶了出来
He came home unexpectedly from work
有天他下班回家比较早
and he caught me kissing my friend Sherrylind.
结果看见我和我朋友雪莉琳亲嘴
We were making cinnamon buns, you know,
我们当时在做肉桂面包
it was a one time thing, I mean,
这只是一时兴起
she's married, she's got three kids,
她都结婚了 生了三个孩子
it was spur of the moment.
一时心血来潮而已
I mean, we were licking the icing spoon,
我们当时在舔糖霜勺
and one lick led to another, and...
然后舔着舔着就...
Shouldn't have told you all that.
我不该跟你说这么多的
He always said I talked too much.
他就老说我大嘴巴
You can say whatever the fuck you want.
你爱说什么就说什么
Hell, you ought to hear me.
你还没见我八婆的时候呢
But, um,
但是
listen, working here isn't easy.
要知道 这里的活可不好干
You know, there's taking orders,
要点餐
there's bouncing plates,
要收盘子
there's making sure the customers keep their pants on.
还要防着顾客脱裤子
Literally.
真有这样的人
I'm a real fast learner.
我学得很快
All my teachers at school used to say so.
我上学时的老师都这么说
And I promise, I'll work hard.
我保证会努力工作
Maybe so, honey, it's just...
也许吧 亲爱的 可是...
Okay look.
你听我说
I know I don't have any qualifications.
我知道我没什么资历
It's just that I also know I can't go home.
但我更清楚 我已经无家可归了
So if you could just give me a chance.
所以求求你 给我这个机会
Freshen your cup?
您要续杯吗
Now it used to be the definitions of a mother was simple.
曾经 母亲的定义十分简单
It's the dear lady who gave birth to you.
就是那个给了你生命的女人
She wiped your nose,
给你擦鼻涕
she baked you brownies, and...
做饭
and once a year
然后每年
you send in a specially touching hallmark greeting to her,
你都特地给她寄卡片 问候她
thanking her for her endless sacrifices.
感谢她的奉献和牺牲
But these days it's more complicated.
但这年头事情没这么简单了
Biological mothers, surrogate mothers, lesbian mothers.
有亲生母亲 代♥孕♥母亲 女同母亲
Soon you'd be sending a card to yourself.
很快你就会寄卡片给自己了
"Thanks for cloning me".
"感谢你克隆出了我"
I digress. Let's...
扯得有点远 我们...
get back to your case.
接着讲你的案子
No, I'm not sure I have one.
可是 我没什么案子啊
I am. Otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time,
你当然有 否则我为何要浪费时间
or Brian's money.
和布莱恩的钱呢
In fact, I see a damn good one, based on what you've told me.
其实根据你所说的 这还是个胜算很大的案子
You're not going to use what I told you?
你不会用我的话作为证词吧
Everything we've discussed here is of course, confidential.
我们讨论的一切当然都是保密的
But I'd be a fool and a lousy lawyer if I didn't.
但如果不用 我这律师也太烂了
You mustn't.
你不能用
I've said such aweful things about both of them.
我说了那么多关于他们两个的坏话
But they're true, aren't they?
但都是事实吧
Well yes, but... Then how do you expect to prove
这倒是 不过 那你想怎么证明
you're just as qualified
你也跟他们一样
to be Jenny Rebecca's parent as they are?
有资格当詹妮·丽贝卡的母亲呢
Share in the custody?
同样享有监护权
But Melanie's my parnter... Was.
但茉蕾妮是我的伴侣 现在不是了
And Michael's a dear close friend
而且迈克是我最亲密的朋友
we've chosen to be the baby's father!
我们选他做孩子的父亲
Only they've... betrayed you.
但他们背叛了你
Now you can't trust them.
现在你无法信任他们了
Which is why you've come to me.
所以才来找我
Mr. Gabriel,
加伯里埃先生
if I say these things,
如果我把这些
the things you want me to say,
你让我说的事 说出来作证
they'll never forgive me.
他们就永远不会原谅我了
Never.
永远
Well, it's a little late to worry about that.
现在担心这个有点晚了吧
Besides, we're not here to make friends.
再说 我们又不是来交朋友的
But to stoop that low...
但是这太阴险了
That's why you got yourself a lawyer.
所以你才要请律师
So you won't have to.
这样就有人替你下手了
Did you see that? What?
看到了吗 什么
I'm getting cruised! By everybody.
我被人瞄了 被所有人瞄了
Did it ever occur to you they just might be looking at me?
你有没有想过 他们可能是在看我呢
I would ask if I need help crossing the street.
可能想问用不用扶我过马路
Would you cut it out? You look great for your age.
别这样 你这年纪 外形看起来挺好的
I mean, for any age.
我是说 无论什么岁数
Oh, I guess they must've recognized me from the news.
肯定是认出我就是那个主播了
Unless one is in the media,
除非人在媒体这行
one doesn't realize the impact television has on one.
不然人根本不知道电视的影响力
One also doesn't realize how annoying
人也不知道
the use of the word "one" can be when one keeps repeating it.
不停地用重复只用"人"做代词 有多烦人
Alright, Mr. Grumpedpuss...
好啦 坏脾气先生
you'll feel better once we get to Popper's.
到香都你就会感觉好多了
You mean you will.
说的是你吧
Standing next to me you'll look at least 10 years younger.
站在我旁边 你看上去至少年轻十岁
Popper's is this way.
香都这边走
And Babylon is this way.
巴比伦那边走
But we don't want to go to Babylon.
可我们又不想去巴比伦
I have to stop by and give Brian a body count.
我得去给布莱恩凑个人头
Apt term for a morgue.
这是葬礼常用词
Alright, shouldn't take long.
好吧 应该也呆不久
You'll be able to count them on one hand.
反正就那么几个人 一下子就能数完
What's going on?
怎么回事
Brian's probably giving blowjobs to the customers.
估计布莱恩在亲自给顾客口♥交♥吧
Honestly, he has no shame.
说实话 他真干得出来
You! Not you, not you, you...
你进去 你不行 你也不行 你
Hey! Why can't I get in?
喂 凭什么我不能进去
Oh, let him in...
他可以进来
on Troll Tuesday.
但要等到周二巨怪之夜
Where did all these guys come from? You.
哪来的这么多人啊 你可以
Seems like Babylon is once again the place to be.
巴比伦貌似回春了嘛
Not you, not you.
你不行 你也不行
You.
你吧
It's chilly out here.
外面有点冷
Shall we go in? Let's.
我们进去吧 走吧
Oh, not you.
你也不行
Excuse me? Do you realize who I am?
不好意思 你知道我是谁吗
I happen to be the channel 5 queer guy?
我可是第五频道的酷男基友
Which makes me a very important homosexual person.
因此 我可是个同志圈的大人物
Each of us, in his own way, is unique and beautiful and special.
每个人都有自己独特的美丽
But that didn't get them in either.
但这不算进场的门票
Not you, not you,
你不行 你也不行
There's nobody here!
这里面根本没人
Here you go boys.
拿着吧 伙计们
A hundred for you, Thanks.
你的一百块 谢谢
a hundred for you, Thanks.
这是你的 谢谢
a hundred for you. Yeah, thanks.
你的 谢谢
And a hundred for you. Thanks.
还有你的一百 谢谢
You hired those guys?
你雇了这些托儿
They seem to be drawing a nice crowd.
好多吸引点人呗
See, the concept is we want people to come in.
开夜店不是想让人们主动来的吗
Oh what's the rush?
不要那么猴急
In L.A. they'd stand in line all night.
在洛杉矶都要排一晚上的
This isn't L.A.!
这又不是洛杉矶
Theodore...
西奥多
permit me to explain something.
请允许我向你解释一下
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表