剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表
Then what?
然后呢
Then we give you a penicillin shot.
然后给你打一针青霉素
That should clear it up.
应该就能治好了
However, you'll need to lay off the sex for a couple of days.
但是 在几天内你都不能有性行为
A couple of days?
几天内
I realise for you that's the equivalent of the time
我知道对你来说
it took for the creation of the universe,
这就和宇宙形成的时间一样漫长
but I have the utmost faith.
但我对你很有信心
You'll pull it off.
你能挺过来的
That's pretty much all you've left for me to do.
我也只能这样了吧
Oh, and one more thing.
还有一件事
You'll need to inform everyone you had sexual contact with
你要告诉所有和你有过性接触的人
so they can be tested.
让他们也检查一下
"Had we but world enough, and time. "
"如果世界够大 时间够多就好了"
Do you have an extra pen? I lost mine.
你有没有多余的笔 我的丢了
Are you trying to be nice?
你这是想表示友好吗
Yes.
是的
Well, don't bother.
不用费心了
Fine, if you'd rather sit by yourself.
好吧 如果你更喜欢自己一个人坐着
You're the only person who knew about me. The only one.
只有你知道我的事 只有你一个
And now suddenly the whole fuckin' school knows what I used to do.
现在突然全校都知道我以前是干什么的
Gee, I wonder how that happened.
天 我真好奇这是怎么回事
I didn't tell anyone.
我没有告诉任何人
I would never do that to you.
我永远不会那样对你
Then how did they find out?
那他们是怎么发现的
My parents.
是我的父母
You told them yourself, remember?
你自己告诉他们的 记得吗
When you hit your head at the pool,
你在泳池撞破头的时候
they called some of the other parents
他们告诉了另外几个家长
who told their kids, who told their friends
家长告诉孩子 孩子告诉朋友
and presto, you're famous.
结果 一下子你就出名了
Yeah, I'm a cocksucking superstar.
没错 我是个舔鸡♥巴♥的明星
Except I don't see anyone asking for my autograph.
怎么没人来问我要签名呢
My folks are assholes for what they did.
我父母这样做太混♥蛋♥了
I said I'd never forgive them.
我说了我永远不会原谅他们
And I won't.
我说到做到
Now, can I borrow a pen?
现在 能借我一支笔吗
Teddy? Don't turn on the light.
泰迪 别开灯
Where the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Where I'll be for all eternity. On the sofa.
在沙发上 永生永世我就待在这儿了
I asked you to not turn on the light!
我说了别开灯
How am I supposed to see you?
那我就看不见你了
That's the point.
就是要这样
Still puffy?
还有点浮肿吗
'Puffy'? Yeah. I'd be thrilled with 'puffy'.
浮肿 要只是有点浮肿我就高兴死了
I'd rejoice with 'swollen'.
就算是"肿胀" 我都很开心
Compared to me, the Elephant Man is a supermodel.
跟我相比 象人就是超级模特
Alright, you're always cranky before you eat.
好了 你吃饭前总爱发脾气
Come on, let's go grab some dinner.
走吧 我们去吃饭
What, me? Go out in public like this?
什么 我 像这样走到大庭广众之下
What have I done to myself?
我对自己做了什么啊
You've had cosmetic surgery.
你做了整容手术
Everyone who's had it goes through this.
做了整容手术的人都会经历这些
But once it's healed, you'll have a fabulous new face.
但伤口好了以后 你就是个大帅哥了
I don't want a fabulous new face.
我不想变成大帅哥
I want my not-so-fabulous old face.
我想要回我的大众脸
You don't mean that.
这可不是你的真心话
This is the worst mistake I've ever made.
这是我犯过的最严重的错误
What makes it worser is... Is that a word?
比最严重还要严重的是 有这种说法吗
No.
没有
All I wanted was to be beautiful.
我只是想变帅点
Or if not 'beautiful', at least 'almost beautiful'.
或者至少 比普通人好看点也行
Is that so much to ask?
这样的要求很过分吗
Instead, I'm condemned to spend the remainder of my days in shadow.
结果 我被诅咒在黑暗里度过下半辈子
Travelling through the sewers.
在臭水沟里过活
Like the phantom of the Pittsburgh Civic Opera.
就像匹兹堡人♥民♥歌♥剧院的魅影
Mortgage.
按揭还款
Phone bill.
电♥话♥费
What's this $1,200?
这1200块是怎么回事
Oh, the water heater broke again and the plumber said
热水器又坏了 修理工说
it couldn't be repaired, so I had to have it replaced.
没办法修 所以我换了一个
Did you get other estimates?
你有没有多问几家的价钱
No, there wasn't time.
没有 当时没时间
Here's the premium for the car insurance. Wait, wait a minute.
这是汽车保险费 等一下
Why should I pay for half the water heater,
为什么我要付热水器一半的钱
considering I no longer live here or take baths here?
我不在这里住 也不在这里洗澡
But your children do, and I pay for half of your apartment
但你的孩子们要用 而且你房♥租的一半
and I don't live there.
都是我付的 我又不住那里
I still don't think it's fair.
我还是觉得不公平
You didn't even consult me, yet you expect me to pay?
你都没问我一下 就想让我出钱
OK, tell you what,
那好吧 不如这样
I'll take them down the river where I'll wash them,
我带他们到河边 给他们洗澡
and while I'm at it, I'll beat their clothes against the rocks.
然后在石头上把衣服敲打干净
You always have a smart answer.
你总是有聪明的回答
The stupid answer would be, "Fine, you don't have to pay. "
愚蠢的回答是 "好吧 你不用出钱"
But you're not going to hear that from me.
但我可不会说
I'm stretched to the limit as it is.
我已经很拮据了
I'm sure you can find the money elsewhere.
你肯定能有其他办法弄到钱
Any bright ideas?
你有什么建议
Go back to work.
回去工作
Go back to...?
回去...
When you had Gus,
你抚养盖斯的时候
I made sure that you were as comfortable as possible
我尽我所能 让你舒服惬意
so you could stay home with him.
让你在家陪着他
That was a completely different set of circumstances.
那时的情况完全不同
Oh, how's that?
哪里不同
We were still living together.
那时我们还住在一起
And we still loved each other.
还爱着彼此
I'll pay for everything else...
其他的钱我都会出
but not the heater.
但那个热水器不行
Taste this.
尝尝这个
That's suspiciously good.
这么好吃 很可疑啊
Did Julia Child leave you her cookbook?
是不是名厨朱莉娅·蔡尔德把她的食谱给你了
No, Michael lent me one of his.
不是 迈克给了我一个食谱
The little wives swapping recipes.
娇妻们交换食谱
What's next? Mates?
下一步呢 换老公吗
I happen to like cooking.
我只是很喜欢做饭
It makes me feel good to have a home-cooked meal.
吃些家常菜 让我很开心
I even thought, silly me, that it would make you feel good
我这个傻瓜还以为 有人给你做饭
to have someone cook for you.
你也会开心
But if a home-cooked meal is so unappetising to you,
但如果家常菜这么让你没食欲
you are welcome to order yourself Thai food
你还是给自己叫泰国菜外卖♥♥吧
for the third time this week.
这已经是这星期第三次了
I love your cream sauce.
我喜欢你的精♥液♥汁啊
Guess what's for dessert?
猜猜点心吃什么
A penicillin tart with seasonal berries.
青霉素馅饼和新鲜浆果
What? I said a penicillin tart.
什么 我说青霉素馅饼
I have syphilis.
我得了梅毒
Syphilis?
梅毒
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了
It's not a big deal?
没什么大不了
It can cause heart abnormalities,
那会引起心率失常
mental disorders, blindness.
精神错乱 失明
Thank you for the public service announcement, Dr Taylor,
谢谢你的公益宣传 泰勒医生
but the patient's already been treated and cured.
但病人我已经看了医生 也痊愈了
All I have to do now
我现在要做的
is refrain from fucking your brains out for the next 48 hours.
是在48小时内 忍♥住想操♥死♥你的冲动
Make that... 42.
该是 42小时
By the way, you should get yourself tested.
顺便说一下 你最好也检查一下
Did you fuck someone without a condom?
你是不是没带套就操了谁
剧集 | 同志亦凡人(2000) | 导航列表